Cuddling with a body pillow?
  • Does anyone else do this? Am I alone here? because I find it really hard to fall asleep without cuddling up with either a body pillow or a soft fluffy blanket. I always pretend it's someone else to help me get through the loneliness. Sometimes I wonder if i'm losing my mind, because i'll do this several times throughout the day to fill in that empty cold hole in my heart chakra. I nurture the pillow as if it were my soul mate as I sink into a trance inside my dream world of happiness.

• I just do the same thing as you with a pile of blankets or pillows
    Nong
  • dude get a dog or a cat, or better yet a girlfriend.

• Ghost_Hit said:

dude get a dog or a cat, or better yet a girlfriend.

:(
    Nong
  • I use a body pillow...everyone should have one...having something between your knees is very comfortable...the body pillow is a great sleep aid...
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • You're not alone. My knees crunch and grind together while I sleep, and the body pillow helps eradicate the awful feeling of waking up with fucked up knees.

It sorta quells the loneliness, but it doesn't snore, squirm, or heat you up like a human would.

こたえは いつも 私のむねに。
  • I do this, I also got a much much smaller pillow for my head and it has really helped me sleep "sounder "
  • I sleep with a body pillow. Need something for my knees !
  • Cashlin said:

Ghost_Hit said:

im thinking this whole thread is a troll, which i would applaud for originality.

• Yelnots said:

I sleep with a body pillow. Need something for my knees !

I'd love a body pillow for this reason, to better help align my body while I sleep.

The only problem is I'd feel a bit foolish dragging one up to the checkout. I know what everyone around me would be thinking. But they'd only be half-right.

Also, a body pillow won't fart or drool on you during the night. Although I'm sure the Japanese are designing one that will.
    Post edited by ColinJ at 2012-07-14 19:45:14
  • ColinJ said:

Yelnots said:

I'd love a body pillow for this reason, to better help align my body while I sleep.

The only problem is I'd feel a bit foolish dragging one up to the checkout. I know what everyone around me would be thinking. But they'd only be half-right.

Also, a body pillow won't fart or drool on you during the night. Although I'm sure the Japanese are designing one that will.

Amazon.com homeboy.

Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see and hear. Since the initial publication of the charted electromagnetic spectrum, humans learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one millionth of reality.
  • Zornes said:

ColinJ said:

Yelnots said:

Amazon.com homeboy.

Maybe. I may wait for the farting, drooling one.

Post edited by ColinJ at 2012-07-14 23:37:25
  • ColinJ said:

I'm too scared to inquire any further.

Oh, I don't have one. If I wanted one, I'd just man up and go to the store. Just tryna solve your problem man. Haha.

Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see and hear. Since the initial publication of the charted electromagnetic spectrum, humans learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one millionth of reality.
  • @Everyone

I can't think of any other reasons why body pillows exist other than loneliness.
    Who's in a relationship that uses one? I've never heard of such a thing, unless their partner are gone for the night. It becomes a ritualistic routine, it's a drug in the form of fabric and we try to weave ourselves within it... but the pain happens when we realize it's just a fucking pillow....
  • Ghost_Hit said:

Cashlin said:

Ghost_Hit said:

im thinking this whole thread is a troll, which i would applaud for originality.

not me
    Nong
  • Just shell out 6-8 grand for one of those new fuck dolls that look human. Cheap fuck, using a pillow, that's like sticking your dick in a watermelon instead of buying a damn fleshlight.
  • WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY DAMN IT

Post edited by dizweld at 2012-07-15 04:41:23
  • Hahahaha! Can you imagine if self realization accidentally occurred in the middle of fucking this thing? I would have some sort of mind fuck about being a human yorkshire terrier.

Fuck, that's how I feel about the Fleshlights. I couldn't imagine fucking a full size doll. Plus, you could get a few HIGH class hookers for the price of that doll.
  • My gf sleeps with a body pillow in bed with me.

I normally just put a normal pillow between my knees for good posture, but shit I want one of these.
    एकम् सत् विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति
    That which exists is One, but sages call it by various names.
  • double post
    Post edited by Krishna at 2012-07-15 16:55:36
    एकम् सत् विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति
    That which exists is One, but sages call it by various names.
  • @krishna it's all about giving your back some luv
  • RyanRyan
    Hrair
    My girlfriend has one of those big, microbead body pillows that she loves to cuddle with. She has dubbed it her "green thing"
    ryancarrier.com
  • Get the best back pillows to get rid of undesirable pain and have a sound sleep with loving dreams ...
    Post edited by edwardfjacek at 2012-07-20 00:55:18
  • In our bed me and the wife have two "normal" body pillows (i.e. straight) and one of those weird C-shaped maternity pillows (she's preggers yay). And sometimes during the evening and morning hours, two 25lbs dogs. Not during the night though. So there's a lot to cuddle with.

Since we're on the topic of pillows, I'd like to recommend Mediflow pillows. I've had one for a couple of years and I really miss it when I sleep in a hotel or somewhere.

"HURRR WHY DONT U HAVE A GURLFRIEND?!?!?!!!1"

uhm, well, it's really hard to explain.

"WHAT?? SO UR SAYIN U NEVER GOT ANY PUSSY???!!?"

..... yeah

"........................."

okay look, I get it, you're a bro, you go to parties every weekend, you bang attractive girls, and you walk away with a bropatch of honor to your alpha bropack buddies. You have super high amounts of confidence, and you act before you think. I on the other hand am completely opposite, i'm an introvert, I think before I act, and I make sure every path I take is the right path. You don't know what it's like to get anxious around women, you do not understand social anxiety on a mass scale everywhere you go. So go right ahead, go bang them all, enjoy your loveless relationships.

Post edited by Heeee at 2012-07-20 01:57:56
  • 2na2na
    Hrair
    Sleep on your back, looking straight up, or atleast try to fall asleep that way, you can work on your lucid dreaming. Mmm lie down meditation.

Been awhile since I hugged a pillow.
    Post edited by 2na at 2012-07-20 02:22:05
    Take it from your Highness.
  • I second the dog suggestion. Dogs are always down for some cuddlin'.
  • I actually also feel like OP, still live at home with my parents and we have 3 cats, but thats not really good comfort, have a fobia for dogs and no girlfriend. So when I move out in a couple of weeks I might be getting one of these "armpillow" or "hugpillow" image

Haha talk about forever alone hahaha ha ha haaaa......
  • Ghost_Hit said:

I have a dog, cats and a husband and still think it's super fucking comfy to cuddle with pillows and blankets.

• EW
    Hrair
    I'd think a body pillow would get in the way of jacking off

(yay post 100 :)
    Post edited by EW at 2012-07-27 01:23:20
  • I do that with my jizz socks.
  • EW
    Hrair
    you get enough of them and the soft parts outnumber the crusty parts
  • That's why I make a pile.
  • EW
    Hrair
    plus- wake up scented
  • Chicks dig it.
  • EW
    Hrair
    sometimes it's hard to make room for the chicks but i'll usually let them take that side of the bed, i'd like to think it demonstrates my generosity as a man
  • Good for you man. That's very kind. Even if you don't poke her. She's safe from me.
    Post edited by JosephLo at 2012-07-27 02:41:37
  • EW
    Hrair
    surely i've done more for textiles than i have for women, cumwise
  • I just fapped for the first time in 26 days last night. The orgasm felt like I seriously punctured a hole in the fabric of space-time creating an orgasmic BIG BANG. The feeling was so intense the pre-conscious swimmers had to create a plateau of existence, so they decided to create a colony on my jizz rag where they currently thrive.

Post edited by Heeee at 2012-07-27 16:11:43

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!