Your Funeral Song
  • nordicpeasantnordicpeasant
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    No worries folks i wanna live forever just think alot (my gpa had mansion over the hill top) which was great

fuck it my g pas 15 years ago
    Post edited by nordicpeasant at 2012-06-20 02:56:11
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
    My dog was beautiful if you disagree you are a tard

• I'm going to have a Hawaiian themed funeral.

For realsies though, I'm not gonna die.
    "Say my name three times and I'll appear and hold your balls." --Duncan

• Post edited by Zornes at 2012-06-20 07:58:36
    Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see and hear. Since the initial publication of the charted electromagnetic spectrum, humans learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one millionth of reality.
  • goodbye cruel world (and your family, friends all sitting there crying...good bye)
  • Mine when it comes time:

And this was my dad's actual funeral song. Yes, we did play the whole thing at the end of the memorial... after playing an excerpt in the middle.
    "the idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving" - Boat Car Guy
  • The End - The Doors,
    Suprising it hasn't been posted already
  • I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    Speak the mega cool, get funky as a goal.
  • I believe Kris Kristofferson plans on using the same tune
  • and my soul has been psychedelicized
  • This for the lulz (and awesome song)

This one for real

Extended solo for Nutshell for any AIC fans

Post edited by Slick1 at 2012-06-20 17:28:29
  • i don't like flaming lips.
    am i a good boy?

it doesn't have to be anything

will u sign my petition to change the name of our planet from Earth to Poor Thing?

• Ideally they would fill my casket with weed smoke and then open the lid at 0:40
    Post edited by Harshaw at 2012-06-20 17:49:03
  • Tiptoe Through the Tulips.
  • nordicpheasantnordicpheasant
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me., Banned
    celticrebel.wordpress.com
    http://freedompup.com/
  • Apocaloptimist1
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    Anti-Profit Permaculture Campgrounds for Creative Minds!
    http://www.CampExist.org

• Probably this but maybe this if I died in a serious manner.
    fickbowt: "Wearing yesterday's pants - TOMORROW!"
  • sunt lacrimae rerum
  • Holy sons - I'm healed. such a beautiful song
  • The Rapture - Love Is All
    Post edited by advancedman at 2012-07-06 15:08:45
  • I can't decide between:

Coil - Broccoli

OR

Slowdive - Melon Yellow

The first one would be funnier, but the 2nd song is so fucking good.....Lyrics are perfect too.
  • My buddy never really had an ultimate funeral ceremony. We had multiple gatherings though, a candle light vigil the night of the day he died, we dropped his ashes into the bay about a month later. This is sort of the song that encapsulated the entire experience, I can't listen to it without getting the shivers. Jeff Magnum has composed pure beauty. That's what Jeremy would want us to do. RIP

• Post edited by ElvisPresley at 2013-02-26 09:43:32
  • Post edited by johnnygonline at 2012-07-10 00:43:17
  • The entire album of "wish you were here" followed by "dust in the wind," hopefully someone will spring for a laser show and mushrooms for all. I want that shit to be a hellishly depressing trip. Maybe "danny boy" sung by the drunkest person in attendance also. Then fireworks, pizza, and a reminder that my spirit lives on inside a young Inuit child.
  • Idk, but I remember fantasizing my funeral at age seven while this song played on the radio.

• Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works.
    -Carl Sagan
  • Gorgeous song. It's all in the outro:

Post edited by kungfu2882 at 2012-07-10 20:40:10
  • Can't embed but "When the Night Comes" by Dan Auerbach would be one of them...definitely.

• Most Bob or Dead will do

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!