Two New Feral Audio Programs!
  • Purple Popes!

If you head on over to FeralAudio.com today you'll see a lot of awesome podcasting.

A new weekly show has premiered! "This Feels Terrible" featuring guest Dan Harmon, is a popular Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre show that Duncan has performed on and has since turned podcast! Hosted by the vulnerable and hilarious Erin McGathy, Dan Harmon fans are going to go nuts over this episode. As they are dating and this is as open as podcasting gets.

Also, a one time podcasting event only on FeralAudio.com! "Howard Kremer's Hip-Hop Radio Tape 25th Anniversary Special Featuring Jensen Karp"!

On June 6th, 1987 Howard Kremer made a radio tape. 25 years later to the day Howard and fellow hip-hop enthusiast Jensen Karp (AKA Hot Karl) rediscovered it. Now sit back and enjoy a treasure trove of audio from America’s first hip-hop program.

Six hours a week New York radio stations WBLS and KISS broadcast the birth of hip-hop, straight from its birthplace. Their frequencies traveling through the night air to the warm transistors and boom boxes of a then teenaged Howard Kremer. This innovative new style of music completely informed the rest of Howard’s life, and forever changed his and countless others’ taste in music.

Plus Conversations With Matt Dwyer, Please Be My Girlfriend and Weird Adults with Little Esther, there is so much fresh podcasting going down and around there is no reason to ever feel boredom again!

Cheers,
    Dustin
    Post edited by DustinMartian at 2012-06-14 07:37:35
  • I'm down for more howie k any day
  • Pemberton's podcast is much anticipated by this forum member
    When in doubt zoom out
  • You guys are putting out quality material in a transparent and convenient way, thank you.
    "Ultimately, nothing in this life is “commonplace,” nothing is “in between.” The threads that join your every act, your every thought, are infinite. All paths of mastery eventually merge." - George Leonard
  • AStrikes said:

You guys are putting out quality material in a transparent and convenient way, thank you.

I will take this comment over 1,000 notes from executives. Thank you.
  • Great job producing Dustin! Really enjoying the Feral lineup especially DTFH and Please be My Girlfriend is progressing nicely as well, much love
  • Erin McGathy is extremely funny and charming, holy fuck!
    "Ultimately, nothing in this life is “commonplace,” nothing is “in between.” The threads that join your every act, your every thought, are infinite. All paths of mastery eventually merge." - George Leonard
  • this just in, feral audio quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. rock on.
  • AStrikes said:

Erin McGathy is extremely funny and charming, holy fuck!

agreed. i've never heard her before but will tune in.
  • I think my Duncan contact high has made some of my old standby podcasts obsolete. I need new audio art on a higher level. I will check this out.
  • I'm not really a big hip hop fan, but I really enjoyed that special episode. An entertaining slice of history.
    Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!