Duncan Trussel Minecraft Server! [Server Info/Disucssion]
  • What an awesome world
    My heroes are midgets with real jobs.
  • yea weed we've been getting a flow of vampires from a so-called youtube video. i've found the culprit and he will be reported.
    aside from that i now understand what blt meant when he was saying i am Piquiod lol.
  • He love's the game and I broke down and got him the "pay" version, and he's digging all the servers out there...I stumbled on the Duncan thread, and figured that had to be a fantastic world...and yup,. lotsa shrooms...BLT was being followed by someone (Quimby?), and I told my son to give him flowers (in tribute to the Freakout Challenge)...Playing lotsa games, I figured my boy would want to come, conquer and fight everyone...I told him that Duncan's fans are cool people and should work together...I'm not a gamer so I don't know all the rules and etiquette for Minecraft...I hope he plays nice...he's just 10 mind you...later
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • Constant crashes on the server today. not sure why.

also getting ready for the new 1.3 update that's guna be great.
    Post edited by QofLife at 2012-05-11 19:26:17
  • Piquiod said:

He love's the game and I broke down and got him the "pay" version, and he's digging all the servers out there...I stumbled on the Duncan thread, and figured that had to be a fantastic world...and yup,. lotsa shrooms...BLT was being followed by someone (Quimby?), and I told my son to give him flowers (in tribute to the Freakout Challenge)...Playing lotsa games, I figured my boy would want to come, conquer and fight everyone...I told him that Duncan's fans are cool people and should work together...I'm not a gamer so I don't know all the rules and etiquette for Minecraft...I hope he plays nice...he's just 10 mind you...later

hmm, i dont remember if i was the one that was following him, but if i was it was just to make sure he wasnt griefing.
  • ...what is griefing? is it like causing problems, headaches, grief etc?
  • Yep, griefing is just bein a dick. Also there's almost no chance your son caused my problems, b/c I cannot imagine a kid would care enough to un-plant a row of cactuses and actually re-plant each one of them just to make someone's yard smaller. That's a bored, unhappy grown-up move.
    it is what it is, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be
  • yeah...that's a twisted fella...
  • Is there a way to password protect a chest? I've tried to /help this but, well, it isn't helping. Just want to share resources w/ people in a douche-proof manner.
  • Yep, griefing is just bein a dick. Also there's almost no chance your son caused my problems, b/c I cannot imagine a kid would care enough to un-plant a row of cactuses and actually re-plant each one of them just to make someone's yard smaller. That's a bored, unhappy grown-up move.

i think that's actually really funny

there's a difference between getting "griefed" and not having a "sense of humor"

My heroes are midgets with real jobs.
  • @weedmasterp

Use /lock and /unlock ;) Then you punch your chest / door / switch
    DTFH Minecraft Server IP: 192.99.20.34:25764
    Get Whitelisted | Info | Pictures | Donate

< my shit > < more >
  • Started playing yesterday, played for about 7 hours. Fuck.
    "The world is one magical motherfucker."
  • Missdee said:

Started playing yesterday, played for about 7 hours. Fuck.

Welcome aboard.

Don't forget to sleep or eat. If your eyes feel dry, you're probably not blinking.

ENJOY :)

< my shit > < more >
  • where you been carly?
  • QofLife said:

where you been carly?

Xbox yo

< my shit > < more >
  • =)
  • Server's down :<
  • Why is it still dowwnnnn? I'm having withdrawals ]:
  • =(
  • so many things to build...
    Post edited by Zuljah at 2012-05-18 20:57:36
  • my life is incomplete without minecraft.

in its place is a dark deep frightening void that tequila does not seem to be filling.

hear my pleas of desperation all you minecraft overlords of the multiverse, i pray to thee.
  • I say there is Witchcraft afoot!

• This is an outrage! And outrage I say! Rabble rabble rabble
  • Server still down? BRB, clawing at my eyes, stumbling in the public streets, screaming.
  • My quota of procrastination hours is way down, I'm actually accomplishing things now

Please Dilbert/Rem don't be dead :<
  • now what will i do at work today? some ACTUAL work? i doubt it. at least i have this DTFH with Tim to listen to!
  • Dasbones said:

Please Dilbert/Rem don't be dead

Post edited by WeedmasterP at 2012-05-20 19:30:11
  • surely the server will come back up in the foreseeable future
  • The server is back up, sorry guys. I was at a festival all weekend and was without a phone or way to realize the server was down, let alone fix it. I apologize for any boredom caused by this incident.
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • lol yay!
  • @Dilbert You're the man! Thanks!
    Post edited by WeedmasterP at 2012-05-20 23:38:33
  • Oh sweet jebus! I'll see you guys there in aproxemetly 11h 44m when I get back from work :D
  • server has been crashing at least once a day.
  • Link to new album, click here
    Took some screenshots, the main town has gotten so large we decided to take down the walls, and extend the built roads. The railroad building now is packed with tracks to some awesome monuments, our open market, and the spleef/pvp arena. Loving how it has been coming along.
    Post edited by remerold at 2012-06-02 16:41:20
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • Hey rem some guy from ExplorerPro wanted to know if the server was reliable enough to support the app

so
    idk what the shit he was talking about
  • hey i was thinking about bringing some more pvp to the server. i've been talking to qoflife about it and he suggested i come here.

He said a hunger games world is under development, and i would like to know the likelihood of also starting a survival/pvp world, as to avoid issues such as griefing.

a few standard plugins might have to be added like nocheat and one that allows you to protect entire areas, but other than that not much else would have to be done.
    I know a dozen or so chill people that would like to be able to participate in a good minecraft community that evolves and thrives.
    i love the crafting aspect of MC but after playing pvp i just can't go back lol so what do you say, should we make this universe a multiverse?
    podguys.libsyn.com
  • I think we can agree since the Shroomy warp isn't used much that it can be used as something you just described, I've already found an island that's perfect for pvp. Of course there's is a whole seed to explore and use, but I wanted to use the island as a sort of testing grounds for something of that nature. I will have to see how adventure mode works, seeing as how that might be the standard pvp gamemode, so I can plan accordingly for certain aspects of the rules.
  • well if its a hardcore survival pvp it might have to be a different world altogether since the whole map would have to be in play. also different plugins would have to be applied so ppl cant just /home in battle or /tp to some1 without their consent
    podguys.libsyn.com
  • We could also just make a seperate group for pvp players, with limited permissions. That would solve any issues of cheating with teleporting.
  • In the DTFH server, we now have some new PVP events for people to win some gold and gear.
    The First event is a tournament where players will have a 1v1 duel in the deathmatch arena created by TheRollis. The winner of this tournament will receive some awesome goodies.
    The second event is just a large scale free-for-all battle in the PVP arena where the last one standing will receive some awesome tools.
    Both these events will be carried out with everyone wearing a full set of leather armor with a gold sword plus a bow.
    Whenever a moderator is on and willing players, the event will be carried out. Good luck everyone!
    Post edited by QofLife at 2012-06-18 16:56:01
  • Here are the current PVP champions!

and a sweet pic of some of the avengers.
  • haha nice!
  • Very cool but who is everyone?

Hulk - Quimby?

Iron Man - QofLife

Thor - ??

Capt. America - ??
  • Thor - Volnerman
    Captain America - Poopybottumz
  • I figured out how these little kids are finding the server. This mysterious youtube video is actually a minecraft player's channel called yogscastlalna. His name is Duncan and these little brats are looking up "duncan minecraft" or "minecraft duncan" and finding our server ip in this discussion. Mystery solved.
  • Qof, what in the actual fuck did you do to me?

I'm stuck in chicken hell and I can't get out.

I hate you
  • We were both swept in to the maelstrom of the vortex.
  • I should make a chicken holocaust museum, and the real holocaust museum, just because of the disrespect
  • Hi, i just bought minecraft 2 weeks ago. i looked around the DTFH server and its AWESOME. plz add me to the whitelist, my username is Bidwel

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!