ROUND 2: IT CONTINUES! THE DTFH T-SHIRT PRE-SALE!
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    BEGIN ROUND 2! You've picked your favorite designs, now it's time to prove they're the shirts you want to wear. From Tuesday, May 1st all the way until Tuesday, May 15th we're holding a t-shirt pre-sale! CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW

Why are we doing a pre-sale? A couple of reasons:

1.) We don't know enough about you! Seriously, we need to figure out what kind of sizes to order, how many male shirts to order vs. female shirts, how many of each design to order to keep up with demand, etc. We're flying blind right now, but after the pre-sale we'll know everything we need!

2.) We need to know that this can work! We're brand new at selling t-shirts, and we're quickly finding that it can cost thousands of dollars to do a print-run, not to mention the countless hours of labor involved. We want to do this, we want to give you guys awesome t-shirts to wear, but what's the point if there's no legitimate interest in buying them?

And, because we seriously want this to work, we're offering a special pre-sale price! Buy before May 15th. and your shirt costs just $20! Buy after the 15th. and it will cost you $22.

Pre-Sale runs until the 15th. (tentative date, may change since we're starting a bit late). All shirts ordered during the pre-sale will ship in June, 2012!

Post edited by Stig_Admin at 2012-05-04 14:14:03
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • WOOOOOT!

EDIT: Done and done. Pre-ordered two... one for the wife and one for me. Can't wait for delivery!
    Post edited by dankoni at 2012-05-04 14:23:04
    Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
    www.dankoni.com (still being coded)
    www.facebook.com/dankoni
    www.twitter.com/dankoni
  • Would there ever be the possibility of a few shirts in children sizes?
    I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    Speak the mega cool, get funky as a goal.
  • Sucks to be English right now :( Hope you get enough orders though!
  • Woaaah. Plaidklaus design is actually so awesome .
    All of them are!
  • Any chance the BaronVonWink design will go on an off-white or heather gray? I love that design, but don't like white shirts. I'd take it on practically any other color. Until then, I'm happy with the two other designs I pre-ordered.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
    www.dankoni.com (still being coded)
    www.facebook.com/dankoni
    www.twitter.com/dankoni
  • ORDERED!!!
    please take a moment to check out my podcast:
    Two Average Dicks
    thank you for your time.
  • They look great. If UK shipping becomes an option I will be definitely be buying a couple.
  • Hey im in the UK and I would like to buy one also. surely we can just pay a bit more for postage?
    "I could fuck an oyster and cum." - Duncan
  • NyhusNyhus
    Hrair
    oogiesboy said:

Hey im in the UK and I would like to buy one also. surely we can just pay a bit more for postage?

I live in Norway and would also like one. Id pay extra for postage too, no problem.
    "Y'all white bitches are a buncha honky mahfahs fo' teasin' ma nigga cunt wit yo lobsta meat"

http://twitter.com/LCCNyhus
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    Nyhus said:

oogiesboy said:

Hey im in the UK and I would like to buy one also. surely we can just pay a bit more for postage?

I live in Norway and would also like one. Id pay extra for postage too, no problem.

Sorry guys, it's not just the postage. International orders require us to fill out quite a lot of customs paperwork. We're trying to find a way to automate/way around this, but so far haven't had any great results.
  • If Sure Design are making them could they sell the t shirts internationally and you take a share of the profits? (Just an idea, not sure how silly it is)
  • I just ordered mine...I ordered the LOGO t-shirt...it speaks to me more than the others...The Illuminati shirt is cool as hell, but it looked too similar to a 13th Floor Elevators shirt I have my eye on, and figured I needed the variety, plus the logo is the coolest fucking thing I've seen in ages....do these come with autographs???
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • nekronekro
    Hrair
    it would be cool to see an actual picture of a tshirt to see how the print is :)
  • A couple questions:

1. Can you put up some sizing information? I typically fall between sizes so I need to figure whether I can go up or down before ordering. I looked on the Sure website and didn't see any information readily available.

2. Is there way to get some information on where/how exactly they are manufactured? Again I poked around on Sure Design's site but it didn't really seem like there was much information available, easily could have missed, as with the sizing above.

Can't wait!
    Post edited by snake_plissken at 2012-05-04 21:11:50
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    @snake_plissken - No problem, here you go:

1.) The shirts are "true to size", meaning they generally conform to standard American sizes.

2.) Sure Design's shirts are unique in that they actually manufacture the shirts they design, they don't just print on pre-existing blanks. The manufacturing is done in Thailand (the company is owned by ex-pat and Family member @MysteryBuddha), and they use fair-trade materials when possible.
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    @nekro - That would be nice, but they don't exist yet! We didn't want to just photoshop the designs onto American Apparel models, that would be dishonest.
  • zachszachs
    Hrair
    just got the meditation and illuminati designs in large.. can't wait for the printings. @Stig_admin thanks for all the info!
  • A couple questions:

1. Can you put up some sizing information? I typically fall between sizes so I need to figure whether I can go up or down before ordering. I looked on the Sure website and didn't see any information readily available.

2. Is there way to get some information on where/how exactly they are manufactured? Again I poked around on Sure Design's site but it didn't really seem like there was much information available, easily could have missed, as with the sizing above.

Can't wait!

sizes from Sure:
    MED Chest (armpit to armpit): 20"

Shoulder: 17"

Length: 27"

LARGE Chest (armpit to armpit): 21"

Shoulder: 19"

Length: 29"

XLARGE Chest (armpit to armpit): 22"

@mysterybuddha
    www.suredesigntshirts.com
  • YES YES YES YES! Plaidklaus 02 got in there!

THANK JHVH-1!

Next pay check, I'm on it.
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • Message from sure about Fair Trade.
    Hi all...
    Sure design uses a work force consisting of women from one of poorest regions of Thailand. Issan. Its a rural farming region, and as limited options for economic growth.
    Women from this region, are usually faced with 2 options: stay on the farm, and live an incredibly difficult life of long hours farming is the hot dry sun. The other, is to move to Bangkok, work in a factory, or in the "entertainment business". We provide a third option for about 100 or so women, by paying an above average wage(well above), providing pleasant working conditions outside of the city, and generally treating them with dignity and respect.
    No gnomes or angels are actually harmed in the production of our shirts. Well, almost none. There was that one time, ........nevermind.
    Anyway!!!
    If you guys have any questions or concerns, by all means email me! I will try not to be a dick when answering. info@suredesigntshirts.com
    Thanks!!
    @mysterybuddha
  • i tried not to be a dick when i ordered mine. i just heard seven gunshots a few blocks away . . . . now sirens . . . now more sirens . . now a lot more sirens. ahh, south tacoma.

i just thought of a question regarding these shirts - does the chaos vortex created by the wearing of this shirt repel flying metal, or protect the wearer in any but the most metaphysical sense?

• Nappi
    Hrair
    No international shipping... I guess I could just steal the design and have a shirt company here make me one. And then just donate the money to Duncan.
  • Would there ever be the possibility of a few shirts in children sizes?

I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    Speak the mega cool, get funky as a goal.
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    @DrStribley - Maybe in the future? We don't have any plans to produce children's sizes at the moment.
  • It shall be MINE!

When in doubt zoom out
  • NyhusNyhus
    Hrair

Sorry guys, it's not just the postage. International orders require us to fill out quite a lot of customs paperwork. We're trying to find a way to automate/way around this, but so far haven't had any great results.

Thats too bad, hope you guys find a workaround in the near future.
    "Y'all white bitches are a buncha honky mahfahs fo' teasin' ma nigga cunt wit yo lobsta meat"

http://twitter.com/LCCNyhus
  • Really digging these shirts. Placing an order soon !
  • I would absolutely LOVE to get these but shipping to Australia does not look like an option at the moment. Can we work out some kind of sexy deal? Or some kind of deal?
  • I pre-ordered one already, might go back for another...
  • I love the meditation design, but I can't wear white t-shirts. Kind of a big nippled, sloppy eater sort of a thing. You understand I'm sure.
  • Can't wait for June I'll be sporting some new threads!
    The resistance to the technocratic military industrial complex begins Off-Grid
    http://mindcomics.com/OffGrid.html
  • Ordered plaidklaus2 shirt 3 days ago. Can't wait!!!
  • PrezzPrezz
    Hrair
    Shirt ordered!
  • does anyone known how to measure? or if anyone owns one of these are do they tend to run small? no worries. i'll throw down today for an "L" and if it's too small i'll stretch it out...and/or starve myself. do/should i trust your return policy/capabilities? not really, but i'm glad to support the movement, skinny hipsters be damned.
    great job all.
    thanks,
    ~pre-ordered
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-07 20:35:21
  • PrezzPrezz
    Hrair
    I ordered an L and im 6'2" 195lbs soooooo I'll let you know...
  • Yeh I need to know this as well. Sometimes larges are just right for me and sometimes they are like tiny spandex and sometime like mumu canopies. wtf. I need to know what I'm working with here. Cause I want one!
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
  • MED Chest (armpit to armpit): 20"

@mysterybuddha
  • ordered mine (all seeing duncan eye logo) last night (happy birthday to me!!). it's the whole reason i'm going to america for 6 weeks, to have a t-shirt delivered, ha.
  • (xtra large ladies fit, cos i have a big ole rack)
  • Just ordered the logo and illuminati! Hope these bad boys fit.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-05-09 00:34:03
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    Fantastic news everybody! Sure Design T-Shirts has offered to handle international shipping for us. All credit goes to the amazing @MysteryBuddha for that one!

That means you can now pre-order your DTFH t-shirt from anywhere around the world! So please do! Do that now. Now!
    Post edited by Stig_Admin at 2012-05-09 11:05:40
  • FoosFoos
    Hrair
    Ordered mine. This is a nice way to support an artist you enjoy.
  • MED Chest (armpit to armpit): 20"

Thanks!

How about the cut? Are they loose fitting, slim, etc?

Also, do they shrink a bit after wash and dry?

I'm a picky bitch. Sorry.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-05-09 18:44:14
  • I ordered mine! Are these gonna be those super soft SURE DESIGN shirts i've been hearing so much about? i was a big fan of the plaidklus 2 design so I was amped to see it selected and if it feels good on my nips even better!
    Post edited by JesusSexy at 2012-05-09 19:38:12
  • Fantastic news everybody! Sure Design T-Shirts has offered to handle international shipping for us. All credit goes to the amazing @MysteryBuddha for that one!

That means you can now pre-order your DTFH t-shirt from anywhere around the world! So please do! Do that now. Now!

yay!!! GLOBAL!

• is it possible to change my order? i chose a large, but who am i kidding? let's face it, i'm a medium. the name on the order is robert love. thanks
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé

is it possible to change my order? i chose a large, but who am i kidding? let's face it, i'm a medium. the name on the order is robert love. thanks

No problem, I've updated your order.
  • Nappi
    Hrair

Fantastic news everybody! Sure Design T-Shirts has offered to handle international shipping for us. All credit goes to the amazing @MysteryBuddha for that one!

YES!

Shirt ordered.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!