The Federal Reserve killed JFK for printing dollars backed by silver. What say you Yeah or Nay?
  • JFK Vs The Federal Reserve
    By John P. Curran
    4-19-7

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number.

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value. Executive Order 11110 should have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level (virtually all of the nearly $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963) if LBJ or any subsequent President were to enforce it. It would have almost immediately given the U.S. Government the ability to repay its debt without going to the private Federal Reserve Banks and being charged interest to create new "money". Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to, once again, create its own money backed by silver and realm value worth something.

Again, according to our own research, just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the "powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance". With true patriotic courage, JFK boldly faced the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt:

1) war (Viet Nam); and,

2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control of the private Federal Reserve Bank.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

Once again, Executive Order 11110 is still valid. According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:

Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-27 16:11:41
  • I say Yeah!
    And add the following comment.
    If this is true, it makes every president from Johnson to Obama Co-conspiritors in the treasonous coup against the sovereignty of the American people. At present it looks like the bankers are spoiling for another war. The Nuclear issue is a red herring to justify a war against Iran. Moral integrity is not as strange a phenomenon in true Moselm countries as it clearly is to greedy bankers. There is a prevailing Fatua which has decreed Nuclear weapons as against Islam for some years now which means there is no chance of Nuclear weapons being produced or used in Iran.
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-28 04:35:30
  • JFK was actually for getting rid of silver certificates. The executive order in question covers a transition period where more certs may have been needed.

You don't want to make your money out of materials that have more value as not money, and that's where we were with silver.

Money is fake. So are many other things that have massive utility.
  • JFK died because he wanted to destroy the CIA and all the shadow government involved in those secret societies.
    "There's only room for one Boss and one Snake"
  • JFK died because he wanted to destroy the CIA and all the shadow government involved in those secret societies.

Now this makes much more sense than that silver certificate deal.

This is what I've always suspected. JFK was threatening to take away power from the people with the most of it in our part of the Government that runs like a secret society.

And I also believe that Bobby Kennedy was killed by a MK-Ultra victim because that same dark part of our government was scared he'd try and do the same as his brother.

Post edited by jimmy_james at 2013-02-28 11:47:19
  • I don't get your point. The evidence is pretty clear to me. I think you don't realise the consequences the silver backed dollar. It effectively undermined the absurd and unconstitutional system of private bankers usurping the constitutional sole prerogative of the governemnt to control currency. JFK had the courage to exercise his right as president to print currency backed by real value. In contrast the federal reserve note was and still is backed by nothing. The 1913 act allowing a private bank consortium to print notes at will and lend it to the government at interest backed by nothing was rushed through congress while everone was away on vacation. It was unconstitutional then and now. JFK knew this and exercised his right as president to restore the sovreignty of the American people w.r.t their currency. Why do you think the silver backed notes were withdrawn from circulation immeditely after his assasination? This is not rocket science. It is indisputably the biggest issue right under our noses.
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-28 14:08:21
  • Well it's easy to speculate that they were the ones that had JFK killed being that he was gonna take power away from them.....

but can you link the assassination of JFK to any of the bankers?

I'm just saying it's real easy to come up with 'conspiracies' on who killed JFK being he looked to change so many things in our government, but it's very difficult to link it all together and actually have people you can name and blame.

But if you can get deeper into this mystery I'll be sure to read what you have to say about it.
  • Edward said:

JFK died because he wanted to destroy the CIA and all the shadow government involved in those secret societies.

Now this makes much more sense than that silver certificate deal.

I don't find this obvious at all. Compared to the impact of the currency issue, the CIA explanation is a trivial non event, probably fanned and orcestrated by the very banking cartel whose doings were thus exposed.
  • Well it's easy to speculate that they were the ones that had JFK killed being that he was gonna take power away from them.....

but can you link the assassination of JFK to any of the bankers?

I'm just saying it's real easy to come up with 'conspiracies' on who killed JFK being he looked to change so many things in our government, but it's very difficult to link it all together and actually have people you can name and blame.

But if you can get deeper into this mystery I'll be sure to read what you have to say about it.

I really don't think it is relevant to knit pick this issue. The fact is that the privately owned federal reserve cartel still unconstitutionally prints dollar bills for no other reason than that it has a printer and the plates. This is absurd and is the de facto abomination behind the sterility of the American democracy. Irrespective of the JFK assassination, the fact remains that this status quo exists since Lyndon B. Johnson and is unconstitutional. No speculation is required. This state of affairs exists until today and is the foundation of the synthetic financial crises that still plague America till today. As Noam chomsky pointed out, there is no deficit. There is in fact a surplus. The deficit is an entirely synthetic fabrication of the out of control, greedy banking cartels who control America since the infamous Rothschild assertion " give me the power to print currency and I care not who governs the country."
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-28 14:40:05
  • Silver is just as arbitrary to use as money as anything else.

The rising price of silver was draining us reserves. This is a problem with specie backed currency that can spill over into the real economy. For instance, the severe depressions of the 19th were massively harder and longer than they needed to be specifically because of the link to specie.

Not that there aren't issues of endemic corruption of the government by banking, but to think that specie backed currency, especially this executive order allowing the treasury to create more silver certificates during a transition AWAY from silver certificates that JFK supported seems unlikely.

Not that I expect this to go anywhere. Once someone's got a conspiracy theory in mind, there isn't much you can do to counter. I look forward to being called a shill for the banking cabal.
  • This state of affairs exists until today and is the foundation of the synthetic financial crises that still plague America till today

Analyses like these, which lay primary fault to the existence of "fiat currency" ignore the fact that we had severe financial crises before the federal reserve system that at times were created and/or severely exacerbated by the fact that the currency was backed by specie.

Should the federal reserve be under more democratic (small d) control? Yes. Does the fact that it exists mean that we have financial crises that were unheard of under specie backed currency? Absolutely not.

• Edward said:

Silver is just as arbitrary to use as money as anything else.

The rising price of silver was draining us reserves. This is a problem with specie backed currency that can spill over into the real economy. For instance, the severe depressions of the 19th were massively harder and longer than they needed to be specifically because of the link to specie.

Not that there aren't issues of endemic corruption of the government by banking, but to think that specie backed currency, especially this executive order allowing the treasury to create more silver certificates during a transition AWAY from silver certificates that JFK supported seems unlikely.

Not that I expect this to go anywhere. Once someone's got a conspiracy theory in mind, there isn't much you can do to counter. I look forward to being called a shill for the banking cabal.

Silver is just as arbitrary to use as money as anything else, but nothing is as arbitrary as nothing else as in the case of the federal reserve issued currency which is backed by nothing.
  • It's not backed by nothing. It's backed by the full faith and credit of the United States.

That's a hell of a lot better to me than a silver certificate issued by some random bank, but ymmv.

• Full faith and credit of a corrupt private banking cartell that has parasited off the American people for decades. Do you think the Federal reserve bank is a United States organ of state? It is no more Federal than Federal Express. It is a corrupt privately owned oligarchy.

Not a random bank at all but Issued under the only constitutional authority entitled to do so, namely the President of the United States. I think you have been swallowing everything you were told hook line and sinker.

The Federal reserve bank has got America by the balls, and everytime they feel they want to screw you some more or they have not been able to screw you to the degree that they feel they are entitled, they just squeese harder and Obama obediently bends over and takes it like a man as recently happened with the bail out.
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-28 21:47:56
  • Edward said:

This state of affairs exists until today and is the foundation of the synthetic financial crises that still plague America till today

Analyses like these, which lay primary fault to the existence of "fiat currency" ignore the fact that we had severe financial crises before the federal reserve system that at times were created and/or severely exacerbated by the fact that the currency was backed by specie.

Should the federal reserve be under more democratic (small d) control? Yes. Does the fact that it exists mean that we have financial crises that were unheard of under specie backed currency? Absolutely not.

Since the financial affairs of the United States of America are conducted behind closed doors and are in effect therefore none of anybodies business except the elite banking cartell behind the Federal Reserve bank, it is impossible to make assertions like this with any certainty. What we can say with certainty is a bunch of crooks and rogues just managed to take the American taxpayer for a ride with the recent bailout while keeping to none of the preconditions which were the basis of the agreement, and since they are a private bank as they have recently successfully pleaded before the courts, they are not subject to the freedom of information legislation and therefore it is none of anybodies business except theirs. Which planet are you on?
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-02-28 21:51:36
  • Which planet are you on?

Eh, one where I'm not very interested in arguments like that when there are discussions to be had. It's not like either one of us has any evidence that would be at all compelling to the other.
  • The stuff Jim Mars wrote,about George Bush being in Texas when JFK was.
    Bush's obviously connections to the CIA & his telephone racket before JFK's killing being more then strange.
    I don't know who killed Kennedy but whenever I re-exam the events. It seems there was some sort of foul play.
    Some chalk it up to it being a coup of some sort by Johnson. With the phone call Robert Kennedy made to Johnson saying why'd you kill my brother being so strange that you cannot ignore it was a inside job.
    The video is still on YouTube.
    Post edited by gman8585 at 2013-03-01 07:24:47
    SkyNet has become self aware.
  • Edward said:

Which planet are you on?

Eh, one where I'm not very interested in arguments like that when there are discussions to be had. It's not like either one of us has any evidence that would be at all compelling to the other.

Which of these statements ,if any, do you dispute?

(1) The Federal reserve bank is a privately owned and independent organistation.
    (2) This bank prints notes thereby creating money out of nothing.
    (3) This money is then loaned back to the American government which is repaid with interest by the taxpayer.
    (4) immediately after his assasination the notes he issued were withdrawn from circulation.

The facts as to who killed JFK and why are hidden in full view.
    To deny this is to deny the reality of the power the ruling banking elite garnish through being able to print money, and the loss that they would have suffered if JFK had been permitted to continue. All the other conspracy theories are red herrings designed and encouraged to detract form the elephant in the living room.
  • It seems true that a mountain of evidence has given rise to numerous theories about conspiracies, but only this one seems to tie them all together. What would you expect if you apoint a banker rather than a forensics expert to head up an investigation of this sort? This lends credibility to the speculation that a banker was apointed precisely to ensure that the truth never came out, and the plethora of conspiracy theories is precisely the consequence one would expect of this very effective strategy. The biggest conspiracies need no secrecy because they are afforded that by public incredulity.
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-03-01 08:25:40
  • The CIA sir has been known for black ops missions, they are also known for their illegal drug selling and trafficking in LA to fund their black ops missions. Such as bay of pigs many more but i can't remember them all right now. Those facts you described were probably factors but they don't only hold the reason why he was killed. If JFK offed the CIA we wouldn't have had Osama trained and his faction. Saddam and Qaddafi might not have taken power in their regions of the middle east. They had a lot riding on JFK's cooperation.
    Post edited by Youngonzalez at 2013-03-01 15:37:31
    "There's only room for one Boss and one Snake"
  • The CIA sir has been known for black ops missions, they are also known for their illegal drug selling and trafficking in LA to fund their black ops missions. Such as bay of pigs many more but i can't remember them all right now. Those facts you described were probably factors but they don't only hold the reason why he was killed. If JFK offed the CIA we wouldn't have had Osama trained and his faction. Saddam and Qaddafi might not have taken power in their regions of the middle east. They had a lot riding on JFK's cooperation.

You are no doubt right in highlighting the above. The Federal organs like the CIA and the FBI are inherently spontaneous participants in state sponsored criminal behaviour and in keeping with the maxim "the devil finds work for idle hands", has spontaneously sporned clone organisations such as the Australian Federal Police to imitate the tactics and corruption of "big brother" America. Unfortunately the "end justifies the means" reasoning which is often used to justify unethical strategies by many well meaning citizens is in denial about the real practical consequences of such intellectual dishonesty, such as the momentum this lends to individually sponsored corruption.

The fact is that when one becomes cynical and frivolous about honesty, it has a way of poisoning the whole.

One can understand the frustration with a scenario where "the peoples" democratically elected executive, is rendred impotent by being shackled by the rule of law and adherence to traditional conservative honesty and integrity at all levels, in combatting an orchestrated criminal and terrorist assault on our liberties and sovreignty, unconstrained by such scruples, the unfortunate reality is that this approach leads to the imbedding of corruption and lawlessness in these very organs of state until as we have seen they become difficult to discern from the criminals and terrorists we seek to defeat.

The proliferation of conspiracy theories are inevitably encouraged by those who have the most to lose by the exposure of the biggest fraud. The most blatant orchestrated attempts to conceal "the elephant in the living room" have been caricatures of conspiracies blatantly and obviously designed to discredit any attempt to expose the involvement of the banking cartells in protecting their stranglehold on the world governments and it's people not just in America but around the world.
  • If you want to cut straight to the core of the issue just follow the simple age old legal maxim. "cui bono?" and if there are as in this case many benefactors, who benefits the most will expose the highest levels of conspirators behind the various agencies who were merely pawns in a game much bigger than them.

Kennedy was killed for being too big for his boots, and being too successful in fighting the enemies of the people. If it made no difference he would have been let be as have all subsequent presidents who have either played the game or like Obama paid only impotent lip service to the cause of justice and liberty.

I captured this little gem somewhere.

It All Began in 1910 On Jekll Island

It sounds like the title of a horror movie, but the real life events that happened at this privately owned island off the coast of Georgia in 1910 would have challenged even the Hollywood bad dream factory to come up with.

It was here that seven very rich and powerful men met in secret for nine days and created the Federal Reserve System that came into being three years later on December 23, 1913 by an act of Congress. Since that time, the nation and world would never be the same, but only the rich and powerful were the beneficiaries. That was the whole idea, and it worked as planned.

The Federal Reserve Act that began it all must surely rank as one of the most disastrous and outrageous pieces of legislation to the public welfare ever to come out of any legislative body. It may have also have been and still is illegal according to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution which happens to be the inviolable law of the land. The article states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. In 1935, the US Supreme Court ruled the Congress cannot constitutionally delegate its power to another group or body. The Congress thus acted in violation of the Constitution it’s sworn to uphold and in so doing created the Federal Reserve System that, as will be explained below, is a private for-profit corporation operating at the expense of the public welfare. By its action, our lawmakers committed fraud against the people of the country and so far have gotten away with it without the public even knowing about the harm done.
    - See more at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-us-federal-reserve-bank-dirty-secrets-of-the-temple/2712#sthash.WdCifdi4.kaNofRWv.dpuf
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-03-01 20:44:28
  • Now you can see why it is easy to hide the elephant in the living room?
    The elephant is hidden right under our noses.
    Money reaches out like tentacles across the globe like invisible chains.
    By printing money Kennedy grappled with the chains too successfully and got burned.

In this context can you imagine how consequential it would be to have the biggest economy on earth suddenly usurp your right to control money?

Edit: Kennedy quietly took the bull by the horns and took the "beast" head on and if unchecked struck a potentially fatal blow in the "veritable defeat of mammon".

He had to die and the notes had to be recalled, which is what happened.
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-03-01 20:57:21
  • Another gem. I call it the elephant in the living room.

"The Federal Reserve Act that began it all must surely rank as one of the most disastrous and outrageous pieces of legislation to the public welfare ever to come out of any legislative body. It may have also have been and still is illegal according to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution which happens to be the inviolable law of the land. The article states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. In 1935, the US Supreme Court ruled the Congress cannot constitutionally delegate its power to another group or body. The Congress thus acted in violation of the Constitution it’s sworn to uphold and in so doing created the Federal Reserve System that, as will be explained below, is a private for-profit corporation operating at the expense of the public welfare. By its action, our lawmakers committed fraud against the people of the country and so far have gotten away with it without the public even knowing about the harm done."

• and another

The shameful result is that what should have arrived stillborn is now the most dominant institution on earth, and all because of what began on a privately owned island with a scary name. But had the Congress acted responsibly, the act of Fed creation might never have happened. The legislation establishing it was so harmful to the public interest, it likely never would have passed if it hadn’t been shepherded through a carefully prepared Congressional Conference Committee meeting scheduled for between 1:30 – 4:30 AM (when most members of Congress were asleep) on December 22, 1913. The Act was then voted on the next day and passed although many members of the body had left for the Christmas holidays and most others who stayed behind hadn’t had time to read it or know its contents. Sound familiar? Still it passed (like a thief in the night) and was signed into law by an unwitting or complicit Woodrow Wilson who later admitted he made a terrible mistake saying “I unwittingly ruined my country.” But it was too late for postmortems, and the American people have paid dearly ever since. It’s about time the public understood that and began to demand an end to over 90 years of damage done.

It almost happened 43 years ago when one president decided to act on behalf of the people who elected him. That man was John Kennedy, who before his death planned to end the Federal Reserve System to eliminate the national debt a central bank creates by printing money and loaning it to the government. That debt has now risen to over $8,400,000,000,000 ($8.4 trillion) which every taxpayer must pay for and has done so in the amount of nearly $174,000,000,000 ($174 billion) in just the first three months of 2006. This debt service is now an annualized amount exceeding two-thirds of a trillion dollars. It’s made the bankers rich (which was the whole idea) and the public poorer because we’re taxed to pay the tab. It’s no exaggeration to call this the greatest financial scam in world history and one that gets greater every day
  • To avoid another assasination, we just resume printing the JFK dollar which is still legal tender, still in circulation and exists under an as yet unrevoked executive order. Perhaps an act of congress notifying the federal reserve that their contract expires on 22 December 2013, after which any notes printed will be counterfeit and dealt with appropriately in terms of Article 1 Section 8 of the constitution.

Edit:- Correction, Apparently Johnson revoked it shortly after JFKs murder , but the few notes in circulation are still legal tender.

Edit from Wiki

Revocation

E.O. 11110 was not reversed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and the section added to E.O. 10289 remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders.[14] E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the section added by E.O. 11110 which effectively revoked the entire Order. By this time, however, the remaining legislative authority behind E.O. 11110 had been repealed by Congress when Pub.L. 97–258 was passed in 1982.

In March 1964, Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillon halted redemption of silver certificates for silver dollars. In the 1970s, large numbers of the remaining silver dollars in the mint vaults were sold to the collecting public for collector value. All redemption in silver ceased on June 24, 1968.

[edit]
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-03-02 10:28:26
  • Thomas Jefferson was concise in his early warning to the American nation, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
  • Yay, and his antiwar position
    Maybe we're all retarded by virtue of being human. Long live the Yang Clan.
  • Geddafi was murdered after he tried to create a new currency.

He wouldn't be the first, the bankers and oil families and arms dealers have murdered or conspired against or put a hit out on.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if the Bohemian grovers/Skull and Bones people helped kill JFK. (the CIA is a HIRED agency, remember that, they get hired by the government or top businesses, they don't work by themselves, they are an AGENCY for top businesses and the military, so someone gives them orders).

You need to know why Jack Ruby killed Oswald, who told Ruby to kill Oswald, thats the question. Whos Ruby's boss? Then after that, ask the question who paid Ruby's BOSS to get Ruby to kill Oswald or at least who in the Dallas police department did he know personally. Then youll have your true conspirator. If we knew that, we'd most likely also have our answer to who killed Robert Kennedy and why or at least eh group of people that wanted the kennedy's dead.

Also Ruby had connections to Cuba. Major gambling connections.

The CIA is a hired Agency. People/businesses hire them to do what they wish them to do. They don't work alone, like some rogue agency, people keep thinking they do.

The top industries, Oil, Arms dealers, Media , high priority banking, are all connected. Most likely the very first meeting a new president has are with these people behind closed doors.

But of course, the real question is Jack Ruby.

Post edited by nyran125 at 2013-11-10 10:49:42
  • The Jack ruby story , FULLY reminds me of the Neddy Smith story in Australia. He was hired by the police commissioner of NSW to murder witnesses that knew the police commissioner was a cocaine dealer and drug smuggler. Neddy Smith was promised freedom and all his criminal records wiped if he helped put hits on the police commissioners enemys.

Neddy Smith murdered my flat-mate, because she was a witness and knew that the police were corrupt. SO thats how i know the story.

So id look to Jack Ruby and who is friends are.
  • Even John Kerry of all people has recently come out and said he doesn't think Oswald acted alone:

Post edited by [DeletedUser] at 2013-11-10 14:51:21
  • Even John Kerry of all people has recently come out and said he doesn't think Oswald acted alone:

this is a tough watch, but wherever the JFK bits are (i'll try to find it and add it later) they make a strong case for some illuminati tomfoolery.

THE JFK PARTS:_________________________

EDIT: correction, this might be the wrong video, but i'll post whatever i can find

EDITEDIT: this is pretty good, re: JFK

Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2013-11-10 17:23:27
  • Why do we even pay attention to politicians like Kerry who have already zero credibility? Perhaps the powers that be are terrified of conspiracy theories because a theory is a prelude to accepted fact, which I think is what is happening now. It is no longer just the extreme deranged lunatic fringe like the Alex Jones's of this world but more main stream man in the street that can now access the facts and bypass the Fox/CNN/MSM lapdogs to know the truth and decide for him/herself.
  • ^^^^
    In my opinion this will give unconscious permission for others who subscribe to mainstream thinking to change their mind on the Kennedy assassination. I don't need to tell you this but the MSM ridicules conspiracies and anyone who believes in them; I see this as a pivotal step in making them more mainstream and giving people who otherwise would just discount any conspiracy simply because the MSM doesn't seriously address anything with a shred of doubt in the official stories. For instance I have college professors who despite being incredibly intelligent still have a hard-on for the Obama Administration so if a senior official in that administration admits he believes Oswald acted alone that will spark their curiosity and could possibly even drive them to re-investigate the Kennedy assassination (keep in mind these are history professors and they have admitted to me that they didn't even bother researching the assassination essentially they sided with the lone gun man theory simply because it is the mainstream historical perspective and if the stigma of historians being labeled cooks who disagree with the status quo is lifted then that fear of ridicule from their colleagues for even considering conspiracies will no longer exist. To summarize it may not be important for you or me that someone like Kerry denounced the lone gun man theory but to the average MSM viewing Obama supporting liberal it could end up being vital).
    Post edited by [DeletedUser] at 2013-11-12 20:07:48
  • Nah. James Corbett did an excellent piece disproving this theory. There's actually evidence that he acted on behalf of the banksters... Who knows if he had a gun to his head then...

That's not to say the main beneficiaries of banking aren't the masters of men and don't deserve scrutiny.

Good luck getting people riled up about it. Most know. No one is picking up guns against them, that's what it's going to take.

I might make an alternative fiat currency one day, if I feel like being a martyr. One in which individual account holders receive dividends for inflation (Money introduced for additional account holders (New participants with the currency) a ratio equal to 1/total account holders), equally distributed among all users, creating a utilitarian bottom-up affect. And other deets, I gotchu guys, you just need to make me suicidal.
  • The only thing that may be useful about public opinion shifting is more pressure for an investigation. 50 years later it's utility may be a distraction from the more recent cover up's. With congressional approval below ten percent and falling, the crisis in democracy is obvious. I still think the only option is for state legislatures to intentionally conspire to reach prompt concensus on the key conclusions of an article V constitutional convention and in anticipation of congressional intransigence, convene unilaterally and promulgate the necessary ammendments. You probably need to plan down to the detail of who to arrest and move swiftly to jail the expected opponents. To defeat the original 100 year old conspiracy one needs to be as devious as they have been.
  • did LBJ have JFK killed?

Maybe we're all retarded by virtue of being human. Long live the Yang Clan.
  • I just cant get the Bohemian Grovers out of my head, when it comes to JFK lol.

LBj was a member as was every single president after him, also rockefeller goes, the Bush family. fuck all of them go there. Taht doesn't mean the plan was concieved there, but a few of those 2000 members might of well known about it. George bush senior phoned into the police station the day before telling the police where he was going to be TOMORROW on the day of the assassination lol. If thats not an alarm bell, i dont know what is.

Also Kennedy was making friends with the Russians and the Iranians, like Roosevelt was trying to do, Truman destroyed all friendship with the Russians after World War 2 and made everyone despise communism. People that didn't even know what the fuck it was hated the Russians lol. yet the Russians have saved or helped America or prevented a huge World War at least 4 times i can think of in history. Despite how evil you think they are, its just a fact.

After learning more and more about this whole JFK thing. its getting pretty obvious, this guy was assassinated by a strategic plan to take out him and his brother. if JFK was the only guy dead, ok ,maybe, But Robert died to. If that doesn't ring alarm bells in everybody, i don't know what can. I mean his BROTHER was murdered to and Oswald didn't do that, did he?
    Post edited by nyran125 at 2013-11-13 21:55:20
  • Why do we even pay attention to politicians like Kerry who have already zero credibility? People feel safe like sheep in a herd, but I have had this gut instinct a while now that JFK and Gaddafi have something in common, namely they were both killed by bankers for threatening the biggest scam in human history perpetrated by banksters. My attitude to conspiracy theories is to believe all of them and none of them. At the end of the day, little is black and white and much is shades of grey, but truths that crystalise are hard to hide when they do emerge. such is this biggest of all conspiracies, this creature from Jekyll Island.
  • http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Federal Reserve Scam/kennedy_quote.htm

“The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.”

— President John F. Kennedy - Address to newspaper publishers - April 27, 1961

Quotes On The New World Order

“The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of this plight.”

— President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QZE2A9BWoZI
    Post edited by JockObushveldt at 2013-11-14 11:12:40
  • @JockObushveldt

i think of it this way. what is a mafia? Its a group of people , a family. that get together to create organized business opportunities immoral or otherwise, that are illegal in the eyes of the public.

however. what the fuck is an interest rate from banks? its a form of loansharking, isn't it? That's all it is. Loansharking. whats the difference between MASSIVE interest rates on credit card loans and the mafia putting interest rates on lending money? Is there a difference im not seeing? yes interest rates are legal and loansharking is illegal, but the concept is the exact same thing.

So just because organized banking or oil business practices are considered legal, doesn't make them any different to a Mafia and both are as immoral as each other when it comes to getting whats owed to them and getting what they want.

Goldman Sachs, seems like a giant corrupt mafia type business to me (guess who created Goldman Sachs? Rothschild) , as are the oil families. However if you combine the 2 businesses with arms dealing. Arms dealing that literally arms both sides of a conflict.

Just think of that cocktail. Banking. wall Street, Oil and fucking Arms dealing and then combine it with a clean up business halliburton. that's what? 20 people funding everything and making all decisions? Just because they arent related, doesn't make them any different to a mafia family in my eyes.

If you combine all the top CEOS , owners of the oil families, banks, media and arms dealers and halliburton and CIA, CFR and trilateral commissions and the military industrial complex. You literally only have about 20-40 (maybe 100 or so) people running all these businesses and ALL of them hang out together. Its those 20- 100 people responsible for Iraq, the presidential elections, decisions made to attack countries or invade countries. They make all the decisions on who the military fight or don't. Anything to do with power over the public, regardless who's administration is in office.
    Post edited by nyran125 at 2013-11-14 14:14:47
  • The scary thing about the upper 1% of America right now. Is they literally don't think Allies in the world are important anymore. That's a pretty freaky thing to think for not just the world, but Americans to. Because that means they could drone anyone or start a war with anybody , because of the belief of no consequences.
  • As far as i can tell, Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy. Primarily because he shot bullets at him.

Who was behind Oswald? Maybe somebody, maybe nobody.
  • This guy makes a rather strong argument for how the banking elites force independent banks (Federal Reserve) upon everyone by starting wars and forcing them to accept US dollars...

...or something like that. JFK printing dollars backed by silver, as provided for by the constitution, is discussed.

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Published on Feb 4, 2013

Written and spoken by Michael Rivero. The written version is here:
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php

Video by Zane Henry.

This video is in the public domain. The producers have waived their copyright to this video. Listen to a post production conversation between the producers by clicking on this mp3:
    https://soundcloud.com/eonitao-state/documentary-postscript

You are welcome to make copies and to distribute this video freely. A free downloader is available here: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-DVD-Converter.htm

You might need this CD burner application (because the above application might be a little buggy):
    http://www.2download.co/cdburnerxp.html?gclid=CP6b_-bW0LYCFSU6Qgod6wQA3Q

If you have a PC you can use the above link (download the software first) to download it and burn it to a DVD and it is easy to do it. It is for your friends that don't have a computer and may have a DVD player instead or to give out to the public as a form of activism.

If you have a Mac you need a Mac compatible YouTube downloader and you will have to use iMovie or somtn to do it. If you have any trouble you may write to me or search YouTube for tech answers.

If you would rather have someone do it for you go here for DVDs (really affordable):
    http://www.dollardvdprojectliberty.com/

Category
    Nonprofits & Activism
    License
    Standard YouTube License
  • @JockObushveldt Excellent find/post, thanks. I was looking for this speech after Rogan played a clip of it and then remarked that "crazy to think that guy was killed".

Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2013-11-14 21:58:53
  • i've been revisiting all this JFK stuff recently because of the 50th aniversery

This is the same guy that did the money masters documentary

Still Report #121 JFK Assassination "Fed" Myth

I found the black umbrella man stuff interesting hadn't seen it before

Still Report #122 - Black Umbrella Man

Still Report #124 - Black Umbrella Man 2

• President Kennedy, The Fed
    And Executive Order 11110
    From APFN
    By Cedric X
    11-20-3

Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
    http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment. As America's debt reaches unbearable levels and a conflict emerges in Bosnia that will further increase America's debt, one is force to ask, will President Clinton have the courage to consider utilizing Executive Order 11110 and, ifso, is he willing to pay the ultimate price for doing so?

Executive Order 11110 AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289

AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

Section 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended-

By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12,1933, as amended (31 U.S.C.821(b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denomination of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption

and --

Byrevoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

Sec. 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

(continued)

A number of "Kennedy bills" were indeed issued - the author has a five dollar bill in his possession with the heading "United States Note" - but were quickly withdrawn after Kennedy's death. According to information from the Library of the Comptroller of the Currency, Executive Order 11,110 remains in effect today, although successive administrations beginning with that of President Lyndon Johnson apparently have simply ignored it and instead returned to the practice of paying interest on Federal Reserve notes. Today we continue to use Federal Reserve Notes, and the deficit is at an all-time high.

The point being made is that the IRS taxes you pay aren't used for government services. It won't hurt you, or the nation, to legally reduce or eliminate your tax liability.

From The Final Call, Vol15, No.6, on January 17, 1996 (USA)
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/eo11110.pdf
    http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=46736;title=APFN

http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2013-11-20 06:53:18
  • duncanduncan
    El-ahrairah
    This seems like a great theory to me. Anytime anyone starts fucking with the dollar they end up getting exploded.

:(
  • @khan @drstrib @othernamelesssoullessowslascum Why'd that other Federal Reserve thread get shut down? This will do in the meantime.

Anybody want to join this bullshit? If I've never heard of them, they must not be very successful... because I pretty much know everything cool.

John Birch Society

The Society has been active in supporting the auditing of, and aims to eventually dismantle, the Federal Reserve System.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society#2009.E2.80.93present

I tend to disdain people with the label conservative, but I'm getting older, might switch over early... I highly doubt they have weed, or chicks, and I'm not really trying to hear all that Ten Commandments talk, but... whatever.

John Birch Society's Vision for America

Published on Apr 5, 2013
    http://www.jbs.org/ -- The John Birch Society's most popular and widely distributed presentation. Overview shows a straightforward explanation of government systems, basic economics, and timeless moral principles. Because of following them, America became the most unique and prosperous country in history.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!