Duncan Trussel Minecraft Server! [Server Info/Disucssion]
  • Got it back up, no worries. Anyone know what happened? I looked around after starting it back up and didn't see anything tampered with.
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • Updated to work with newest version. Love how much has been built starting from such a tiny beginning.
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • Just added multiverse plugin and a new world. The port begins in a forest of giant mushrooms, so you know that's a good start ;)
  • how would i get to the new world? :)
  • I'm trying to get the portal in town to work for people. For some reason it's not giving regular users permission.
  • I really need a game to play at work (I have a dumbass job). Iv thought about trying Minecraft but not sure if works on Mac. Iv been wanting to play SWTOR but it dont work on Mac. What fucking bullshit!
  • Junes2k said:

I really need a game to play at work (I have a dumbass job). Iv thought about trying Minecraft but not sure if works on Mac. Iv been wanting to play SWTOR but it dont work on Mac. What fucking bullshit!

I've been playing it on a mac this whole time! It runs great :)
  • First spawn today, the spawn city is awesome.
    As Above, So Below
  • Come, enter Lavenderland!

We have melons >:3
  • We just added a second world.
    Type /warp Multiverse1 to go to the Mushroom land, the spawn is on a mushroom biome, and don't build too big structures on it, but feel free to build on the other biome land.

The portal back to town is /warp town
  • Duncan just came onto the server guys!!! And he gave me a shout out on twitter to prove it really was him haha. He said he had no idea how to play, but he thought it was pretty awesome
  • Mind = Blown.
  • Dilbert said:

Mind = Blown.

^
  • Duncan mentioned the server on the podcast tonight. Figured I should bump this thread.

BUMP
  • Yayyy, his shoutout was just what I needed, whilst toiling away on a college paper, and finished up with a good 18 minutes of the podcast left. :D

http://imgur.com/a/zHHdY
    I made another little photo album, just some people gathered to to celebrate getting mentioned on the podcast intro. Felt awesome Duncan, give me a tweet sometime if you hop on again, we can get you familiar with the mechanics in a nice chill environment.
    Post edited by remerold at 2012-04-18 02:09:28
  • Heard about the server on the podcast. Looks really nice.
    I've started building a home and should be back regularly.
    Great work guys.
  • I've never played Minecraft, but I would like to try it in an environment of like-minded DT fans. :)
    please take a moment to check out my podcast:
    Two Average Dicks
    thank you for your time.
  • Post edited by Dasbones at 2012-04-18 15:26:46
  • Looks like there's a little griefing going on. That's a damn shame. :/
  • Clarion said:

Looks like there's a little griefing going on. That's a damn shame. :/

How's that?

Haven't seen too much goin on
  • I only started around 12 hrs ago and played for an hour. Please don't confuse my shitty structure as griefing :D
    I'll be back in a few hours for more.
    I didn't destroy anyone's blocks or the sort.
  • Head west outside of town, I've got a nice little shack set up for newbs. Just stay off my farm! :3
    As Above, So Below
  • Head west outside of town, I've got a nice little shack set up for newbs. Just stay off my farm! :3

^ this

New players feel free to build just outside of town, the land is huge, and we can always create another world once we get too many structures. Loving the expansion I see going on, and looking forward to getting to know the new regulars that come about :D
  • the /warp stuff is great!
  • what should i build?!?!
  • One of the better servers I've seen! Dashbones was extremely gracious and gave me a tour of the place!
  • I made a new community machine at spawn! If you need cobblestone, hit up the "Stone Generator" (next to le Melon Generator)

P.S. - the server is fuckin awesome now! So much has changed in so little time!
    Post edited by Clarion at 2012-04-23 04:11:03
  • Clarion said:

I made a new community machine at spawn! If you need cobblestone, hit up the "Stone Generator" (next to le Melon Generator)

P.S. - the server is fuckin awesome now! So much has changed in so little time!

Awesome contraption!

• what is this sorcery!?
  • ath3n4 said:

what is this sorcery!?

SCIENCE
  • I have the same problem as Duncan, last year I was playing Minecraft 10 hours a day. I had my own server with a bunch of people playing.
    God damn the temptation to join you guys is so fucking strong.
  • I jumped on yesterday, server looks great, the changes to the game look amazing! Whats the deal with give codes and the server, or is it use what you farm type deal?
  • I made another community machine today at spawn :D

Le Obsidian Generator! It converts redstone dust to obsidian without needing to replenish the lava! Just pull the lever and enjoi!

Post edited by Clarion at 2012-04-24 02:07:55
  • From someone who just started playing yesterday, you are all wizards in my eyes.
    "I could fuck an oyster and cum." - Duncan
  • The acid fortress is up, but it's locked by a riddle ;) You can find it near spawn if you want to check it out.
    Post edited by Clarion at 2012-04-27 13:32:05
  • hi guys, amazing structures.

i guess the server is offline atm.

i need to get back on to continue building my fortress :D
  • Yeah man, my favourite minecraft server is down when i have no shitty brainwashing college and I have a great building idea :(

I hope it'll be online soon!
    peace and love.
    "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."
  • Server is back on. Don't know why or when it went off last night :\
  • Be sure to check the warp board in the main town, I'm trying to update it with houses that are farther off the beaten path
  • The server had another vampire attack. "Divine_Science" is an asshole. I caught him burning down the purple pyramid @ spawn so I banned him. I tried to fix the purple pyramid as good as I could, but I don't remember what it looked like. :/
    Post edited by Clarion at 2012-05-04 03:24:51
  • aww snap|
    havent had time to play minecraft but I will try to repair it
    Post edited by ath3n4 at 2012-05-04 15:05:55
  • stop being mean
    Post edited by Quimby at 2012-05-05 17:43:57
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    Should i play this?
  • messi said:

Should i play this?

Yes, succumb to the magnifying force of duncanland. ;)
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    Dilbert said:

messi said:

Should i play this?

I just downloaded the fame. how do i get on the server? do i have to register anywhere
  • messi said:

Dilbert said:

messi said:

Should i play this?

I just downloaded the fame. how do i get on the server? do i have to register anywhere

Choose multiplayer from the main menu. Then add server, then enter our IP and port into the corrosponding areas, then join the server and your set.
  • anybody else having trouble connecting to the server?

edit: nvm, good now

edit #2: aaand not working again
    Post edited by Quimby at 2012-05-11 09:49:49
  • Played or thefirsttime yesterday

1.forgot I had a date with the gf
    2. Forgot to watch the laker game
    3. Got my car towed in front of my house

Fuck minecraft
  • Are griefers still afoot? I ask because someone cleared out all of my wheat fields without replanting, stole most of the torches in my courtyard, and (for some reason) tore up my cactus fence and replanted it to make the yard smaller. The fence is actually the main thing that weirds me out. Why are people shrinking my yard?
    it is what it is, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be
  • my son had a blast playing on the DT server....He just bought his acct and now can play live...He knows whats what on the game, but some protocol may be lost for now...I hope he plays nice with you guys...He goes by BLT....he loves bacon!!
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!