sorry but being trolled by raging homo named Challenger pm me if you want the lesson - Mods Delete
  • ChallengerChallenger
    Hrair, Vampire Killer
    TheReal said:

and thats all you got from my Venus break down?
    how could i make that up? lmao

you poor, poor guy. i never said you made up anything about Venus. it must be really hard for you, what with the internet being composed mostly of words.

i'll try to make it very simple for you.

you can't just make up your own etymologies. they call that "folk etymology" which is a nice way of saying "wrong but popular".

it's note-worthy that you've yet to mention PIE, since you're such a professional etymologist. surely Egypt can't be the first place freemasonry came from, seeing as the indo-european language contained the same concepts; by your logic, freemasonry came from them (which happen to be the same founders of the early abramic religions).

but whatever, don't let thousands of years of recorded history and factual data stand in your way.
    .'. ParAdoX .'.
  • @Challenger
    Louis CK is awesome! Yes, I should go back and re-watch his stand-up. Been too long.

I'm pretty stuntet. Yup. Can't argue.

Soooo, what is the Freemasonic Etymology of "faggotry" really then?
  • TheReal
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.

TheReal said:

and thats all you got from my Venus break down?
    how could i make that up? lmao

you poor, poor guy. i never said you made up anything about Venus. it must be really hard for you, what with the internet being composed mostly of words.

i'll try to make it very simple for you.

you can't just make up your own etymologies. they call that "folk etymology" which is a nice way of saying "wrong but popular".

it's note-worthy that you've yet to mention PIE, since you're such a professional etymologist. surely Egypt can't be the first place freemasonry came from, seeing as the indo-european language contained the same concepts; by your logic, freemasonry came from them (which happen to be the same founders of the early abramic religions).

but whatever, don't let thousands of years of recorded history and factual data stand in your way.

I will make it simple for you - PIE = 22/7 22nd letter V, 7th Letter G
    V over G as in Vagina -
    Isn't that why you say a woman has a 'sweet cherry pie' LMAO
    Maybe i would give you a more sophisticated break down if you wasn't such a troll
    Your actually learning from me - but acting like your opposed
    rock on!
  • ChallengerChallenger
    Hrair, Vampire Killer
    @TheReal Thanks for showing everyone how fucking stupid you are.

PIE = Proto Indo European

try going to school or something, you're just embarrassing yourself now.
    .'. ParAdoX .'.
  • ChallengerChallenger
    Hrair, Vampire Killer

@Challenger
    Louis CK is awesome! Yes, I should go back and re-watch his stand-up. Been too long.

I'm pretty stuntet. Yup. Can't argue.

Soooo, what is the Freemasonic Etymology of "faggotry" really then?

Yes, Louis is brilliant.

As for "Freemasonic Etymology", there is no such thing, because Freemasonry isn't a language. Have you kids really never encountered etymology before? No wonder this is going so well. You barely understand your own language.

What @TheReal is doing is nothing but Fortean masturbation. Anyone can find links in anything; it doesn't mean it's true.

Thereal in Jewish Gematria Equals: 219
    ( t 100
    h 8
    e 5
    r 80
    e 5
    a 1
    l 20 )

219 - which also equals FUCK, CONCEITED, DEMONS, MIDDLE FINGER, FEAR OF MAN, and FEAR HELD DEAR, among other wonderfully telling horrible descriptors.

^^^
    Look everyone, proof positive that TheReal is nothing but a fear-mongering fool. (Oh, wait, I didn't need gematria for this).
    .'. ParAdoX .'.
  • TheReal
    ^^ anyways - back to the knowledge in honor of 'Challenger'

GAY MEN = GAME!

The word "GAME" (etymology) comes from the Germanic 'Gaman' meaning "joy, glee" that's why GAY (men) means "Joy Free", BECAUSE GAME is from the Goddess GIA, the Earth Goddess, and that's why men are GAY acting and meaning joyful, free and well, gay!

Game is a combination of two words, GIA (GAY) MAN (Male) the GAY-MAN or Game, lie in the ancient Greek & Roman GAY GAMES! That's why male and female children were always included in the drunken sex rituals of Greece and Rome.

That's why the word Gymnasium means 'Naked' because young boys were taken there and molested by older Gay-Men

I guess we now know the real meaning of a 'Joy Stick'

• TheReal
  • @Challenger
    Actually I'm Norwegian. So English isn't really my language...

This thread is trippy.
  • TheReal

@Challenger
    Actually I'm Norwegian. So English isn't really my language...

This thread is trippy.

lol you must be learning a lot about the english language now !
  • TheReal
    Andy_Sunpopper - whats going on in Norway?
  • Great thread. Challenger exploded as soon as he left the atmosphere. I look forward to more etymology. Now Im gonna go play with my Joy Stick, if you dont mind.
    Post edited by mage_slayer420 at 2012-04-14 11:51:00
    こたえは いつも 私のむねに。
  • TheReal said:

^^ anyways - back to the knowledge in honor of 'Challenger'

GAY MEN = GAME!

The word "GAME" (etymology) comes from the Germanic 'Gaman' meaning "joy, glee" that's why GAY (men) means "Joy Free", BECAUSE GAME is from the Goddess GIA, the Earth Goddess, and that's why men are GAY acting and meaning joyful, free and well, gay!

Game is a combination of two words, GIA (GAY) MAN (Male) the GAY-MAN or Game, lie in the ancient Greek & Roman GAY GAMES! That's why male and female children were always included in the drunken sex rituals of Greece and Rome.

That's why the word Gymnasium means 'Naked' because young boys were taken there and molested by older Gay-Men

I guess we now know the real meaning of a 'Joy Stick'

wow gymnasium actually stems from naked.

there's truth to his words, Challenger
    Post edited by PINDAR at 2012-04-14 11:23:04
  • ChallengerChallenger
    Hrair, Vampire Killer
    PINDAR said:

even a broken clock is right twice a day, however - there's no link to gaia. that's greek. there's no fucking way he's found a link from ancient greek to old high german that the rest of the world hasn't, and if he has, he should show it.

he makes up whatever he wants. if you guys want to believe him, go right ahead. i just wanted to point out that he isn't a reliable source.
    .'. ParAdoX .'.
  • @TheChallenger 's call for an actual citation is important and shouldn't be told to suck a cock because he (or she) is asking for a source. It's simple scholarship. This is what seperates real scholars that know their logic (rhtetoric could be toned down), and grammar.

Moreover, the account he gives of Freemasonry is historically accurate.

I do, however, disagree with where he draws the line in the historical sand. I know @TheChallenger 's sources were legit; if you go down to the Grand Lodge in DC (which I have) they will be glad to sell you that exact book, along with (if you are in bloodlines) records of your forebears and their objects/knowledge/rank, etc.

However, as one approaches the "higher degrees" of Masonry (and this btw being an initiates start down the spiral too) you find that its main tenets come from older sources like the corpus hermetica, Italian tarot, Kabbalah & early Christianity as well early Egypt and ultimately Soloman's Temple, which has the Bible as it's source. Which is an OK source. Seems to work for the scholars of the line of Abraham for thousands of years. Of course remembering the Bible is not JUST a historical account, milennia old.

These are the technological (I use that word broadly) guides to the rituals of Hiram Ibiff you must follow on your ladder that leads up the pillar of wisdom. On the Great Seal Dollar "Bill" (there's supposedly a devilish etymology for that word, for those inclined) and the All seeing Eye Pyramid, there IS ancient Egypt. Asking where are the historical sources is not too hard. I know a website where I guy does a 2 hr podcast for 3-4 episodes (if not more) dissecting Light and Dark Freemasonry, its historical roots and even posts in PDF files of historical accounts that would go back further. Just look on whatonearthishappening.com, under "Freemasony" tag, there was one episode where he posted a bunch of stuff. Interesting guy. Ex high priest in The Church of Satan too.

So there's some sources. Now if you guys wanna stop fighting and learn, follow the historic adventure. @Challenger was just asking for a source of something that is blatntly and purpoefully on $. notice that sign. It stands for Isis (can you see the two "I"s? Is-is, the goddess holding the Washington Monument Golden Phalic, recovered from the Nile River for her cut up husband.

There's a good reason Ram Dass and Duncan and Freemasons call $ "green energy." It's the biggiest scam in the world. If you think that number or that green money, which INTENTIONALLY smells of fiber and is Green because it is the marrriage of blue and red (not talking about a palete I'm talking about spectra, but I'll get back to y'all on that.

Basically all you have to do is look around you (YouTube that. "Look Around You" it's hilarious pretend BBC educational programing. Funniest thing ever.)

can I move to put discussion of the symbols and geomancy and "bridge-builder" aka Pontiff stuff back on the table and study the pyramids and Wash DC and the symbols that are "as above, so below," coordinated with other cities, and deep with great esoteric knowledge. Or we can just be prideful arrogant spiteful fools and let the thread go to shit because one dude asked for source. I think feelings were hurt with the tone, but you just look like bigger fools when you just say "suck my dick." Really? Come on. Either that or you should pass a test to be on here.

Sry so long. I write and get bored.
    ~B
  • Just saw the other posts. I do think there definitley is links between almost all the Mother Goddess traditions which DOES steep into high German, at least mythically if not philologically. I study, write and podcast Tolkien, who was, when not solving philological historical puzzles (such as the ones poses here perhaps) through LOTR, was a LOVER of words. Individual words too. Like "Ents" stemming from Giant? and was one one of the greatest Philologists if not THE best of the 20 th Century. Joyce is right next to him. And I live next to probably one of the most prominent philologists in the world (of those who are left), Michael Drout of Wheaton College who does remarkable work (i have my Anglo Saxon signed "Beowulf and The Critics" and Daughter comes from "cow-milker" (I think ) according to him. Sobthe beauty of philology is that you get worlds out of words and that's what Tolkien did, and Game of Thrones possibly would not exist were it not for him
    anyways, gotta go. Sucks you the discussion turned into name calling.But it's only a mirror of the Self.
    ~B
  • Freemasons DO use English and Latin Language to mock the peasants. Soldier is one example too.

Want another source? The Dollar Bill? $$$$ isis "It Accepts Our New World Order" under an Egyptian All Seeing Freemasonic eye.

I agree with @Challenger . I wouldn't say there's such a thing as Freemason Etymology, because Freemasons are people who use a language albeit they use many, including symbols and glyphs.

Opus Dei has a similar recognition system but I will say no more. It's become a boys club, but it's like going to a guru to help use this knowledge for INSIDE you and three principles: right mind, heart and action in our Hero's Journey which constantly evolves. Problem is, this "occult" knowledge is "occult" which means "hidden" that's all

We can talk about which words, look at their roots (many ppl get confused with the dollar), and suggests codes within their secret language and geomancy, but if you're doing etymology you're just looking up a language. Much better to study the system. Eat the food, not the menu.
    B

Next time you get pulled over just say "everything squared away?" or the word "level" or "compas" or some alliteration of "G" words.
    ~B
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • TheReal

PINDAR said:

even a broken clock is right twice a day, however - there's no link to gaia. that's greek. there's no fucking way he's found a link from ancient greek to old high german that the rest of the world hasn't, and if he has, he should show it.

he makes up whatever he wants. if you guys want to believe him, go right ahead. i just wanted to point out that he isn't a reliable source.

right - i made it all up - Planet Venus, Gymnasium, etc
    alll creative license
  • TheReal
    sorry but being trolled by raging homo named Challenger
    pm me if you want the lesson
    Post edited by TheReal at 2012-04-20 14:30:46
  • TheSwedishChefTheSwedishChef
    I didn't want to give out negative energy with my first post but....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? RESPECT A BULL??? BI-BULL??? I want what your smoking!
  • Let's just smoke a Bull and have a laugh
    Post edited by Todesangst at 2012-04-17 13:31:28
  • there's definitely significance to 'EL'

elite, elder, elect, elevate
  • TheReal

I didn't want to give out negative energy with my first post but....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? RESPECT A BULL??? BI-BULL??? I want what your smoking!

Follow me if you Can
    the bible is made up of Astrology and Parables (pair of bulls)
    the bible is also a collection of much older stories from more ancient cultures
    most cultures - of antiquity mostly always depicted God as a Bull or an OX or a Cow (goddess)
    this is why the Bible is considered a Paradox (pair of ox) and to have a Double (dual bull) meaning....Like a Torus or Taurus -
    a torus is something with an inner circle and a much larger outer circle
    Why do you think we use a COWlender to count the months or the MOOns with?
    why did the Goddess Cow give birth to a 'Milky Way'
    why do you think the Bull or Cow is worshiped even today openly?

lets see if what i say is Accept-a -bull to you
    if not i can give a much more intense breakdown of the Bull
    so you know that its not Bull-shit

• TheSwedishChefTheSwedishChef
    Seriously? COWlender? I think the first 30 minutes of Zeitgeist has fucked you up mate! Please feel free to punch yourself repeatedly in the face until you realize that this book you are writing will only adorn one bookshelf...yours!
  • Don't let the new challenger ruffle your tail feathers, @TheReal. Some of us are really enjoying these breakdowns!
    Post edited by mage_slayer420 at 2012-04-17 18:57:08
    こたえは いつも 私のむねに。
  • holy fuck my brain just exploded, so the secrets of the multi-verse really lie within how a brown cow eats green grass and gives white milk, the Hindus knew all along!
  • TheReal

Seriously? COWlender? I think the first 30 minutes of Zeitgeist has fucked you up mate! Please feel free to punch yourself repeatedly in the face until you realize that this book you are writing will only adorn one bookshelf...yours!

words are said a certain way for a reason -
    why do you not say - bi-blee but you say bi-bull (bible)
    you dont say doub-lee - you say dou-bull (double)
    try to understand - our language is a very crafted thing to hide some very esoteric meanings - that you cant even fathom....

everything you buy is astrological - a dodge ram, suburu, mazda, ford taurus, etc
    why do you think Kraft Macaroni spells Kraft with a 'K'
    ever wonder why the call the canal that separates Africa and the Middle East - Suez?
    could that be where the deemed the birthplace of Zeus (Suez backwards)

and Didnt Cronus kill his Son(Sun) -
    Orc - latin to kill as in Orca -the killer whale
    Nus - is Sun backwards

Ever hear about the Minotaur in the middle of the Labyrinth?
    labyrinth as in labia - as in Cli- taurus (clitoris)
    as in minotaur - the combination of the Mini (Gemini) and Taur(us)
    thats why its half-man - half - bull
    a man becoming one with the cow....hmmmm

perhaps these myths and etymology are trying to tell us a deeper story -yes?
  • TheReal
    sorry but being trolled by raging homo named Challenger
    pm me if you want the lesson
    Post edited by TheReal at 2012-04-20 14:30:28
  • ChallengerChallenger
    Hrair, Vampire Killer
    TheReal said:

why do you think Kraft Macaroni spells Kraft with a 'K'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Kraft

TheReal said:

and Didnt Cronus kill his Son(Sun) -
    Orc - latin to kill as in Orca -the killer whale

well, it's usually spelled Chronos, but w/e. Orca is latin for "cetacean, a kind of whale." not kill. is it ok if i ask where you got this or is that out-of-bounds?

TheReal said:

Ever hear about the Minotaur in the middle of the Labyrinth?
    labyrinth as in labia

"Labyrinth" comes from the Lydian labrys "double-edged axe" (also, David Bowie). How do you get from an axe to labia?

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE

*rimshot*
    .'. ParAdoX .'.
  • megmeg
    Hrair

@TheChallenger 's call for an actual citation is important and shouldn't be told to suck a cock because he (or she) is asking for a source. It's simple scholarship. This is what seperates real scholars that know their logic (rhtetoric could be toned down), and grammar.

Moreover, the account he gives of Freemasonry is historically accurate.

I do, however, disagree with where he draws the line in the historical sand. I know @TheChallenger 's sources were legit; if you go down to the Grand Lodge in DC (which I have) they will be glad to sell you that exact book, along with (if you are in bloodlines) records of your forebears and their objects/knowledge/rank, etc.

However, as one approaches the "higher degrees" of Masonry (and this btw being an initiates start down the spiral too) you find that its main tenets come from older sources like the corpus hermetica, Italian tarot, Kabbalah & early Christianity as well early Egypt and ultimately Soloman's Temple, which has the Bible as it's source. Which is an OK source. Seems to work for the scholars of the line of Abraham for thousands of years. Of course remembering the Bible is not JUST a historical account, milennia old.

These are the technological (I use that word broadly) guides to the rituals of Hiram Ibiff you must follow on your ladder that leads up the pillar of wisdom. On the Great Seal Dollar "Bill" (there's supposedly a devilish etymology for that word, for those inclined) and the All seeing Eye Pyramid, there IS ancient Egypt. Asking where are the historical sources is not too hard. I know a website where I guy does a 2 hr podcast for 3-4 episodes (if not more) dissecting Light and Dark Freemasonry, its historical roots and even posts in PDF files of historical accounts that would go back further. Just look on whatonearthishappening.com, under "Freemasony" tag, there was one episode where he posted a bunch of stuff. Interesting guy. Ex high priest in The Church of Satan too.

So there's some sources. Now if you guys wanna stop fighting and learn, follow the historic adventure. @Challenger was just asking for a source of something that is blatntly and purpoefully on $. notice that sign. It stands for Isis (can you see the two "I"s? Is-is, the goddess holding the Washington Monument Golden Phalic, recovered from the Nile River for her cut up husband.

There's a good reason Ram Dass and Duncan and Freemasons call $ "green energy." It's the biggiest scam in the world. If you think that number or that green money, which INTENTIONALLY smells of fiber and is Green because it is the marrriage of blue and red (not talking about a palete I'm talking about spectra, but I'll get back to y'all on that.

Basically all you have to do is look around you (YouTube that. "Look Around You" it's hilarious pretend BBC educational programing. Funniest thing ever.)

can I move to put discussion of the symbols and geomancy and "bridge-builder" aka Pontiff stuff back on the table and study the pyramids and Wash DC and the symbols that are "as above, so below," coordinated with other cities, and deep with great esoteric knowledge. Or we can just be prideful arrogant spiteful fools and let the thread go to shit because one dude asked for source. I think feelings were hurt with the tone, but you just look like bigger fools when you just say "suck my dick." Really? Come on. Either that or you should pass a test to be on here.

Sry so long. I write and get bored.
    ~B

I would love to know where to find that Light/Dark freemasonry podcast.....share please??
  • megmeg
    Hrair
    nevermind just saw a line I skipped..
  • megmeg
    Hrair
    Wow @brandonyoung...thanks for that website!
  • Wow,this thread is even better than the freemason one!
    “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” -Frank Zappa
  • Ok I finally read through this thread. You guise is funny. Best line goes to:

"It must be really hard for you, what with the internet being composed mostly of words." - @Challenger

• Hmmm, the OP wished to delete. But this thread is fascinating. I will close for now.
  • TheReal said:

Why do you think we use a COWlender to count the months or the MOOns with?

"I got stuck in a cravarse on the moun-tain."
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!