sorry but being trolled by raging homo named Challenger pm me if you want the lesson - Mods Delete
  • TheReal
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    sorry but being trolled by raging homo named Challenger
    pm me if you want the lesson
    Post edited by TheReal at 2012-04-21 09:51:15
  • Are you familiar with coral castle and code144.com? It may be right up your alley sir... if ur not scared of maths

If that theory is correct, the degrees of seperation in freemasonry is the template for actual degrees of seperation pertaining to the magnets on a device like the one uncle ed used at coral castle... or the magnetic motor that aussie claims to have perfected.

Short story is that actual engineering type specifications are hidden in the language and symbols of the freemasons... specs for technology that made massive stone work projects possible using the natural energy flow of the earth.... leylines and their intersections.

With all this saturated in ceremony and social ladder climbing... it is possible the current freemason ranks themselves have lost touch with the knowledge decorating their lodges, halls and temples.

fun thought
    Post edited by EcafRuoy at 2012-03-08 14:01:12
  • TheReal
    I am right there with you bro. Our Language is coded in Alchemy/Freemasonic messages
    Maybe this is why we 'SPELL' words.....
    hmmm
  • marshal mcluhan had interesting ideas on all that

in the beginning there was the word... and the word was made flesh (manifested)
    Post edited by EcafRuoy at 2012-03-08 13:27:37
  • TheReal
    marshal mcluhan was a great mind - he paved the way for Baudrillard
    both had me seeing life in a new way :)
  • Etymology is fascinating.
  • I recently heard [though i do not know the validity of it] that calling someone a "square" is derived from freemasonry and is an insult because it means you posses base attributes [such as selfishness, narrowminded-ness]

and there was also something about the circle inside the square represents degrading grace and perfection where circling the square means the opposite, to turn nastiness into perfection. I assume these have more to do with alchemy than anything else
  • TheReal
    @Cetra - well i can answer the square- and your right - the square has to do with the bottom of the Pyramid- meaning the masses of people. 3 square meals, square business, etc. The Square is the Masonic Checkerboard - Base Consciousness, The Floor of the House, The Checkered Life of a Person who knows Nothing,
    He/She is the Wanderer, in between Light/Darkness never knowing which one is which, The Square is a Person Under Mind Control, A Pawn that Can be Played/Used by someone of Higher Consciousness
  • Etymology is fascinating.

very.
    I used to listen to Jordan Maxwell a lot. I'm not sure how credible he is about this stuff though.

Post edited by PINDAR at 2012-03-08 14:09:21
  • TheReal
    @PINDAR - Jordan Maxwell is Great...although there are many many many things i painfully disagree with - he can be inspiring to listen to
  • @PINDAR
    Yea... He's definitely in the Jones, Icke, etc. ilk.
  • TheReal
    @Gubermensch - I think Jordan took a lot of info from Manly P Hall (who was a great mind) and then kind of remixed his own version of religion origins, who the elite are, and who the global powers are
  • His name is taken from a Blavatski book, no? Jordanus Maximus. From him I learned about the mortar board and robe symbols in graduation ceremonies
  • TheReal
    @PINDAR - yeah Manly P Hall revealed that earlier in his speeches on the Cult of Saturnalia back in like 1940 - youtube manly p hall speeches....you will find the source of alot of Jordan's Material
  • TheReal
    EcafRuoy said:

meta meta meta metaphors

metal 4's
  • Cetra said:

I recently heard [though i do not know the validity of it] that calling someone a "square" is derived from freemasonry and is an insult because it means you posses base attributes [such as selfishness, narrowminded-ness]

and there was also something about the circle inside the square represents degrading grace and perfection where circling the square means the opposite, to turn nastiness into perfection. I assume these have more to do with alchemy than anything else

Albert Pike a Freemason of the Scottish Rite wrote about the Square and Compass in Morals and Dogma.

Taken from:

Morals and Dogma: Consistory: XXXII. Sublime of the Royal Secret pg. 850-51

The SQUARE is an instrument adapted for plane surfaces only, and therefore appropriate to Geometry, or measurement of the Earth, which appears to be, and was by the Ancients supposed to be, a plane. The COMPASS is an instrument that has relation to spheres and spherical surfaces, and is adapted to spherical trigonometry, or that branch of mathematics which deals with the Heavens and the orbits of the planetary bodies.

The SQUARE, therefore, is a natural and appropriate Symbol of this Earth and the things that belong to it, are of it, or concern it. The Compass is an equally natural and appropriate Symbol of the Heavens, and of all celestial things and celestial natures.

You see at the beginning of this reading, an old Hermetic Symbol, copied from the "MATERIA PRIMA" of Valentinus, printed at Franckfurt, in 1613, with a treatise entitled "AZOTH." Upon it you see a Triangle upon a Square, both of these contained in a circle; and above this, standing upon a dragon, a human body, with two arms only, but two heads, one male and the other female. By the side of the male head is the Sun, and by that of the female head, the Moon, the crescent within the circle of the full moon. And the hand on the male side holds a Compass, and that on the female side, a Square.

It is the great, fertile, beautiful MOTHER, Earth, that produces, with limitless profusion of beneficence, everything that ministers to the needs, to the comfort, and to the luxury of man. From her teeming and inexhaustible bosom come the fruits, the grain, the flowers, in their season. From it comes all that feeds the animals which serve man as laborers and for food. She, in the fair..

p. 851

..Springtime, is green with abundant grass, and the trees spring from her soil, and from her teeming vitality take their wealth of green leaves. In her womb are found the useful and valuable minerals; hers are the seas the swarm with life; hers the rivers that furnish food and irrigation, and the mountains that send down the streams which swell into these rivers; hers the forests that feed the sacred fires for the sacrifices, and blaze upon the domestic hearths. The EARTH, therefore, the great PRODUCER, was always represented as a female, as the MOTHER,--Great, Bounteous, Beneficent Mother Earth.

On the other hand, it is the light and heat of the Sun in the Heavens, and the rains that seem to come from them, that in the Springtime make fruitful this bountifully-producing Earth, that restore life and warmth to her veins, chilled by Winter, set running free her streams, and beget, as it were, that greenness and that abundance of which she is so prolific. As the procreative and generative agents, the Heavens and the Sun have always been regarded as male; as the generators that fructify the Earth and cause it to produce.

The Hermaphroditic figure is the Symbol of the double nature anciently assigned to the Deity, as Generator and Producer, as BRAHM and MAYA among the Aryans, Osiris and Isis among the Egyptians. As the Sun was male, so the Moon was female; and Isis was both the sister and the wife of Osiris. The Compass, therefore, is the Hermetic Symbol of the Creative Deity, and the Square of the productive Earth or Universe.

The COMPASS, therefore, as the Symbol of the Heavens, represents the spiritual, intellectual, and moral portion of this double nature of Humanity; and the SQUARE, as the Symbol of the Earth, its material, sensual, and baser portion.

p. 854-55

For the Apprentice, the points of the Compass are beneath the Square. For the Fellow-Craft, one is above and one beneath. For the Master, both are dominant, and have rule, control, and empire over the symbol of the earthly and the material.
    Post edited by JesusLovesDuncan at 2012-03-08 21:12:03
    "It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only attain his desire by passing through its opposite." -- Soren Kierkegaard
  • TheReal said:

Lets start with basic definitions

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

@TheReal Without reading the rest of anything, I saw, 'pyre' (ie. funeral pyre) & 'mas' ("feast" as Gaeilge).

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-03-08 21:33:24
    The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. -- Paul Valéry
  • TheReal said:

This is why the Original Beltane Festival started May-1 and lasted till May 8
    This is where the word Mate (may 8) comes from. This was when you celebrated the renewal of earth by getting laid

@TheReal Which hemisphere?
  • TheReal
    Oracle42 said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

@TheReal Without reading the rest of anything, I saw, 'pyre' (ie. funeral pyre) & 'mas' ("feast" as Gaeilge).

Pyre is Fire and Pharoah means Firey Mind or The Bright One - the Sun essentially
    and the Pyramids and the Pharaohs hold the same meaning as FIRE, thus the PYRE, the Phosphorus, the PHIRE, LUX, FLAME (Phlame), the PYRO, thus the PH = F, the 6th letter, thus the 666 and the Triangle of FIRE! A triangle is 60º X 3 (666) thus the 6X6 is the magic SUN square (36, 666).
  • TheReal
    Oracle42 said:

TheReal said:

This is why the Original Beltane Festival started May-1 and lasted till May 8
    This is where the word Mate (may 8) comes from. This was when you celebrated the renewal of earth by getting laid

@TheReal Which hemisphere?

always the Northern Hemisphere - where more than 90% of the Earth's Population live and have always lived. Thus all Astrology and Zodiac houses are similar if not the same
    for instance our 2nd house is Taurus the Bull.....In Chinese their 2nd house is the Ox.
    We all seen the stars in the same pattern living above the equator
  • TheReal

I've always been fascinated by Etymology, Numerology & Symbology.

I hope there is more to come @TheReal. :)

Working on Part 2 now :)
  • TheReal

Cetra said:

I recently heard [though i do not know the validity of it] that calling someone a "square" is derived from freemasonry and is an insult because it means you posses base attributes [such as selfishness, narrowminded-ness]

Albert Pike a Freemason of the Scottish Rite wrote about the Square and Compass in Morals and Dogma.

Taken from:

Morals and Dogma: Consistory: XXXII. Sublime of the Royal Secret pg. 850-51

The SQUARE is an instrument adapted for plane surfaces only, and therefore appropriate to Geometry, or measurement of the Earth, which appears to be, and was by the Ancients supposed to be, a plane. The COMPASS is an instrument that has relation to spheres and spherical surfaces, and is adapted to spherical trigonometry, or that branch of mathematics which deals with the Heavens and the orbits of the planetary bodies.

The SQUARE, therefore, is a natural and appropriate Symbol of this Earth and the things that belong to it, are of it, or concern it. The Compass is an equally natural and appropriate Symbol of the Heavens, and of all celestial things and celestial natures.

You see at the beginning of this reading, an old Hermetic Symbol, copied from the "MATERIA PRIMA" of Valentinus, printed at Franckfurt, in 1613, with a treatise entitled "AZOTH." Upon it you see a Triangle upon a Square, both of these contained in a circle; and above this, standing upon a dragon, a human body, with two arms only, but two heads, one male and the other female. By the side of the male head is the Sun, and by that of the female head, the Moon, the crescent within the circle of the full moon. And the hand on the male side holds a Compass, and that on the female side, a Square.

It is the great, fertile, beautiful MOTHER, Earth, that produces, with limitless profusion of beneficence, everything that ministers to the needs, to the comfort, and to the luxury of man. From her teeming and inexhaustible bosom come the fruits, the grain, the flowers, in their season. From it comes all that feeds the animals which serve man as laborers and for food. She, in the fair..

p. 851

..Springtime, is green with abundant grass, and the trees spring from her soil, and from her teeming vitality take their wealth of green leaves. In her womb are found the useful and valuable minerals; hers are the seas the swarm with life; hers the rivers that furnish food and irrigation, and the mountains that send down the streams which swell into these rivers; hers the forests that feed the sacred fires for the sacrifices, and blaze upon the domestic hearths. The EARTH, therefore, the great PRODUCER, was always represented as a female, as the MOTHER,--Great, Bounteous, Beneficent Mother Earth.

On the other hand, it is the light and heat of the Sun in the Heavens, and the rains that seem to come from them, that in the Springtime make fruitful this bountifully-producing Earth, that restore life and warmth to her veins, chilled by Winter, set running free her streams, and beget, as it were, that greenness and that abundance of which she is so prolific. As the procreative and generative agents, the Heavens and the Sun have always been regarded as male; as the generators that fructify the Earth and cause it to produce.

The Hermaphroditic figure is the Symbol of the double nature anciently assigned to the Deity, as Generator and Producer, as BRAHM and MAYA among the Aryans, Osiris and Isis among the Egyptians. As the Sun was male, so the Moon was female; and Isis was both the sister and the wife of Osiris. The Compass, therefore, is the Hermetic Symbol of the Creative Deity, and the Square of the productive Earth or Universe.

The COMPASS, therefore, as the Symbol of the Heavens, represents the spiritual, intellectual, and moral portion of this double nature of Humanity; and the SQUARE, as the Symbol of the Earth, its material, sensual, and baser portion.

p. 854-55

For the Apprentice, the points of the Compass are beneath the Square. For the Fellow-Craft, one is above and one beneath. For the Master, both are dominant, and have rule, control, and empire over the symbol of the earthly and the material.

Exactly - The Square represents 'Base Level' Consciousness - The Earth - The Lower Level - The Goal is to 'Compass' or Master The Square (Masses of People)
  • thanks TheReal, patiently awaiting part 2

I always like hearing Jordan Maxwell talk about the symbols in court proceedings. It's true that entering through the gate is symbolic of boarding a ship? I also remember rising for the Judge being compared to the rising of the tides, does anyone know about this?

also, monetary banks directing the flow of currency compared to river banks directing the flow of current
  • TheReal
    PINDAR said:

thanks TheReal, patiently awaiting part 2

I always like hearing Jordan Maxwell talk about the symbols in court proceedings. It's true that entering through the gate is symbolic of boarding a ship? I also remember rising for the Judge being compared to the rising of the tides, does anyone know about this?

also, monetary banks directing the flow of currency compared to river banks directing the flow of current

yeah Jordan was on to something there
    the whole 'circuit' courts
    money is 'electricity' and you been 'charged' for failure of 'debt' or 'death'
    I can dig it!
  • TheReal
    Notice most Wars and Tragedies are on Tuesday - tuesday is named after the God of War - Mars - the Bloody Red Planet - the 1st (Virgin) house of the Zodiac
    Mary = Aries + Mars, She is called a Virgin because history is recorded at the Vernal Equinox in Spring - the Sun has 'Passed over' the southern part of the Equator and we celebrate by eating - of-course the LAMB
    You are gonna Love Part 2
  • TheReal said:

Oracle42 said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

Pyre is Fire and Pharoah means Firey Mind or The Bright One - the Sun essentially
    and the Pyramids and the Pharaohs hold the same meaning as FIRE, thus the PYRE, the Phosphorus, the PHIRE, LUX, FLAME (Phlame), the PYRO, thus the PH = F, the 6th letter, thus the 666 and the Triangle of FIRE! A triangle is 60º X 3 (666) thus the 6X6 is the magic SUN square (36, 666).

Why do you think I could decipher that? The Freemasons jacked all their swag from the Druids. True story!

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-03-09 15:34:17
  • TheReal
    Oracle42 said:

TheReal said:

Oracle42 said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

Why do you think I could decipher that? The Freemasons jacked all their swag from the Druids. True story!

I would never disagree with that - The Druids - where get the word - 'Truth' from
    the Tree of Life or the 'True Wood'- the Log or the 'Logical' Mind
    ya know the old crazy guy.....how many times have we seen this in movies.....the old crazy guy - informing the people about whats to come - but the masses say - oh no....this guy is crazy - dont listen - and then we find out the 'Druid' was right....LOL
  • TheReal said:

but the masses say - oh no....this guy is crazy - dont listen - and then we find out the 'Druid' was right....LOL

You just described my life... heh.
  • Duncan was talking about Baphomet in the podcast with Pemberton, he was saying most people don't understand what it actually means, it represents the animal side of man. How is it used in freemasonry?
  • PINDAR said:

Duncan was talking about Baphomet in the podcast with Pemberton, he was saying most people don't understand what it actually means, it represents the animal side of man. How is it used in freemasonry?

@PINDAR Can't wait to listen to that...

From what I've read, basically it means, "As above, so below". There is some connection to the head of John the Baptist and the Knights Templar. There are levels in Masonry connected to the Order. We're looking at another symbol of the Alchemical Wedding, merger of the Micro-Macrocosm.

• TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

• TheReal
    jenkins said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

LOL - You act like that's not the truth - very funny :)
  • jenkins said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

• i had made a topic about Baphomet which included the entomology of the name

http://duncantrussell.com/forum/discussion/589/the-possible-true-origins-of-baphomet#Item_1

speaking of numerology, i was listening to something about how the numerology of 9 is 666 and 3 is 777. 666 is supposed to represent unconsciousness and 777 is supposed to represent consciousness.

This leads me to believe that the events of 9/11(NYC) and 3/11(Fukushima) are not unrelated. If 9/11 represented the ego and destroyed 3 buildings which where the product of human engineering, then i believe that 3/11 represents the true self and what was effected was the way in which people live and how they produce energy

Post edited by Cetra at 2012-03-09 20:40:48
  • Cetra said:

This leads me to believe that the events of 9/11(NYC) and 3/11(Fukushima) are not unrelated. If 9/11 represented the ego and destroyed 3 buildings which where the product of human engineering, then i believe that 3/11 represents the true self and what was effected was the way in which people live and how they produce energy

Wasn't there 19 Hijackers? I read something similar to the following, in the week leading up to Sept. 10, I had a feeling something was ending that day. Boy was I wrong...

Mathematical Code of the Qura'n

19 is the "Prime Number" of the Quran.

There is a highly sophisticated mathematical code embedded in the Qura'n, revealed to Muhammad of Arabia early in the seventh century as "The Final Testament". Computer decoding of this document (Qura'n) was originally started by Dr. Rashad Khalifa, a biochemist, in 1969. In 1974, this study unveiled an complex mathematical pattern based on a prime number. Please note that one does not need to know Arabic, the original language of the Quran, to examine most of the evidences presented below. For some of them one may only need to recognize the 28 letters of the Arabic alphabet and be able to count until 19.

• TheReal, where are you getting your information?
  • TheReal
    PINDAR said:

TheReal, where are you getting your information?

i study etymology - real etymology - not whats in wikipedia....but from the occult that hide everything - read my illuminati wedding in the writer's section here
  • BAPHOMET
  • TheReal said:

PINDAR said:

i study etymology - real etymology - not whats in wikipedia....but from the occult that hide everything - read my illuminati wedding in the writer's section here

I'll check it out, I heard there was a lot of symbolism in that wedding
  • Oracle42 said:

jenkins said:

TheReal said:

(Egyptian) Phre - Sun
    (Egyptian) Mas - Child

And I'm guessing you're of the illuminated class
  • jenkins said:

And I'm guessing you're of the illuminated class

Enlightened.

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-03-10 01:53:23
  • The Egyptian Word for sun is Ra or Aten.
  • TheReal said:

PINDAR said:

"Real etymology" isn't a citable source. I'd be interested to follow up your research, but without citable sources none of us can verify what you're claiming.

Etymology is a preposterously slippery field. As an example (none of which, by the way, comes from wikipedia, or the internet for that matter):

The modern word "host" comes from the Proto-Indo-European root that gives rise to such words as "guest," "hostile," "hostage," and "hospital." This complicated root encompasses all intimate relationships involving mutual bonds of obligation, which is why both positive and negative connotations are included. The actual meaning of the original root word could be "guest," "host," or even "stranger."

What is this root? "Ghos-ti-."

Oh! So a ghost would be a potentially hostile presence, or a stranger occupying a space. The person living in a building is serving as host to the guest presence of the ghost...or perhaps the ghost is the host of the visiting human. Fascinating.

Except not.

Because the modern word "ghost" doesn't stem from the Proto-Indo-European root "ghos-ti-" at all. Not even a little bit.

It comes from the root "gheis-" or "gheiz-d-," meaning "shocked" or "surprised" or something.

Now, you could ask, "doesn't it make more sense that it would come from 'ghos-ti?'" Maybe intuitively. You could ask, "how do they know?" To which the answer would be, "research." Or you could say, "maybe those roots are actually intimately related," which may or may not be the case.

But the point is that making a bunch of connections on the basis of what appears to be semi-manic free association may be intuitively appealing while being completely devoid of meaning.

• TheReal
    Pumpy said:

TheReal said:

PINDAR said:

"Real etymology" isn't a citable source. I'd be interested to follow up your research, but without citable sources none of us can verify what you're claiming.

Etymology is a preposterously slippery field. As an example (none of which, by the way, comes from wikipedia, or the internet for that matter):

The modern word "host" comes from the Proto-Indo-European root that gives rise to such words as "guest," "hostile," "hostage," and "hospital." This complicated root encompasses all intimate relationships involving mutual bonds of obligation, which is why both positive and negative connotations are included. The actual meaning of the original root word could be "guest," "host," or even "stranger."

What is this root? "Ghos-ti-."

Oh! So a ghost would be a potentially hostile presence, or a stranger occupying a space. The person living in a building is serving as host to the guest presence of the ghost...or perhaps the ghost is the host of the visiting human. Fascinating.

Except not.

Because the modern word "ghost" doesn't stem from the Proto-Indo-European root "ghos-ti-" at all. Not even a little bit.

It comes from the root "gheis-" or "gheiz-d-," meaning "shocked" or "surprised" or something.

Now, you could ask, "doesn't it make more sense that it would come from 'ghos-ti?'" Maybe intuitively. You could ask, "how do they know?" To which the answer would be, "research." Or you could say, "maybe those roots are actually intimately related," which may or may not be the case.

But the point is that making a bunch of connections on the basis of what appears to be semi-manic free association may be intuitively appealing while being completely devoid of meaning.

I appreciate the comment -
    but what you will find is there is etymology that 'they' will tell you and designed for you not to make certain connections
    and then there is etymology that is really 'esoteric and coded' which is why words are pronounced a certain way - let me give you an example

Venus - V (22nd letter) and E (5th letter) NUS = Sun backwards
    and Venus goes around the Sun every 225 days

Thats what i mean when i say - 'REAL' Etymology :)
  • Yeah, "real," I got you.
  • Pumpy said:

Is it even possible to present citable sources when it comes to the esoteric?

look at the freemasonic symbols in graduation ceremonies for instance. Could you find a 'credible source' that explains the roots of these symbols? mortar boards, degrees, etc.
  • TheReal
    PINDAR said:

Pumpy said:

Is it even possible to present citable sources when it comes to the esoteric?

look at the freemasonic symbols in graduation ceremonies for instance. Could you find a 'credible source' that explains the roots of these symbols? mortar boards, degrees, etc.

well said bro
  • mynigga said:

The Egyptian Word for sun is Ra or Aten.

Check this out!

The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat.

The Egyptian Pantheon

• TheReal
    Nice^^^

Remember all those titles are hidden (coded) into our language
    for instance - the Cow Goddess Hathor and the Earlier Goddess Mayaat were Combined
    and this is where we get the word - 'Mother' from
    'Sister' is from the Female goddess - Isis

Isis - pushed together is where the dollar sign comes from - $

Isis is a Master of Magic, Trickery, and Deception

I guess you know now why money was created

Money? Mon-eye - mono eye - 1 eye - i guess thats why thats on the back of the dollar huh

put it together people - part 2 coming soon
  • TheReal said:

Nice^^^

Remember all those titles are hidden (coded) into our language
    for instance - the Cow Goddess Hathor and the Earlier Goddess Mayaat were Combined
    and this is where we get the word - 'Mother' from
    'Sister' is from the Female goddess - Isis

Isis - pushed together is where the dollar sign comes from - $

Isis is a Master of Magic, Trickery, and Deception

I guess you know now why money was created

Money? Mon-eye - mono eye - 1 eye - i guess thats why thats on the back of the dollar huh

put it together people - part 2 coming soon

@TheReal I read Gilgamesh recently, I don't agree with all the translations, but it was eye-opening!

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-03-10 19:15:36
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!