removed
  • removed
    Post edited by JordanArden at 2013-04-29 16:18:43
    "I don’t feel good." - Luther Burbank, last words

"I will fuck up a thousand crows with a tennis racket. For real, set it up." -Joe Rogan

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost." - Chauncey Depew
  • Woohoo! Illuminati disinformation live!

• I want Greer's workout routine.

If you see Buddha on the forum, ban him.
  • Cool stuff. Greer has claimed to already have proof of "hundreds" of encounters with extra terrestrial beings on "terraferma" as he says, not sure why all of a sudden all this hype happens, but maybe something important or interesting will actually be unveiled - who knows?

As for that kerry cassidy interview - i remember watching that when it first came out and it really doesnt need to be posted here.

Its nothing but a girl "full of spunk" ill put it, who has a disagreement and it spirals into a hissy fit. To save everybody the painfull experience of listening to that interview its basicly an hour long argument about whether or not

"All ET's are good or whether or not there are negative ET's out there that we need to be aware of"

anybody that claims that either of these people are "disinformation agents" , especially if your basing that judgement on this terrible interview alone i fear are reading to much into a simple disagreement.
  • @Thorinos

I respectfully disagree, but you and I may have a very different glossary open when we're watching a Project Camelot interview.
    Post edited by orgone at 2012-08-23 15:27:47
  • orgone said:

@Thorinos

I respectfully disagree, but you and I may have a very different glossary open when we're watching a Project Camelot interview.

That is very possible. Maybe they are "agents of disinformation"

Im under the impression if thats true, they're doing a pretty terrible job. Is this really the best the illuminati can do?
  • removed
    Post edited by JordanArden at 2013-04-29 16:20:42

"I will fuck up a thousand crows with a tennis racket. For real, set it up." -Joe Rogan

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost." - Chauncey Depew
  • Thorinos said:

orgone said:

@Thorinos

Im under the impression if thats true, they're doing a pretty terrible job. Is this really the best the illuminati can do?

I don't think they're spreading false information, I think they're propagating multi-layered disinformation. I think they're doing a pretty good job don't you? How many people think Zeitgeist is a movie series attempting to expose the new world order they tell you is the solution to the problems of the world.

I'll ve in the chat in the afternoon (pass: hobo) if you want more details on my thoughts on the matter.
    Post edited by orgone at 2012-08-23 15:38:52
  • I'm about 8 minutes in and Greer is being really dickish.
  • @KHAN

He should be, those two's job is to shut up and let him soapbox.
  • removed
    Post edited by JordanArden at 2013-04-29 16:21:00

• @Orgone I respect your opinion greatly but as a former member of the Zeitgeist NYC chapter, I can tell you its just a bunch of idealistic kids with no real solutions. To attribute them to a NWO conspiracy is giving them way too much credit. The Venus Project is a more suitable candidate as it has an actual system to it. Zeitgeist and TVP parted ways a couple of years ago. I know this because I was in the meeting when the Peter Joseph flipped out and argued with the TVP reps when they chose to break ties. I've spent time with Peter and even offered him freelance work when I was a designer for MoMA. He's just a guy who made an art project.
  • I had to stop that video 28 minutes in. So true, arguments about "bad" aliens. Aliens better be real.
  • @KHAN They may have accidentally created a three part documentary based on 200-year-old themes prevalent in the literature of occult and mystery schools, and it may just have (rather appropriately) hit the actual zeitgeist explaining its sudden popularity. But the fact that it is exploring Theosophistic and Astrotheological themes cannot be disputed. Maybe they just didn't know all of their sources had common points of creation as occult disinformation. Maybe.

But this is a topic I really do demand synchronicity of communication on, phone or chat. There's more information than I'm willing to defend from random disputation toward reaching the end of making one of many points. You'd be a great guy to talk about these things at length with though, I'm not sure we have.
    Post edited by orgone at 2012-08-23 16:02:37
  • orgone said:

Thorinos said:

orgone said:

@Thorinos

I don't think they're spreading false information, I think they're propagating multi-layered disinformation. I think they're doing a pretty good job don't you? How many people think Zeitgeist is a movie series attempting to expose the new world order they tell you is the solution to the problems of the world.

I'll ve in the chat in the afternoon (pass: hobo) if you want more details on my thoughts on the matter.

As a platform for all people to speak - Both the possible good and "bad" - you are always going to get your feet wet. In other words your going to run into people that do spew out disinfo (such as the zetigeist example you gave) and it falls upon camelot to try to disern what is good, bad - right and wrong.

I think there is high probability that somewhere along the lines, maybe even mutiple times, they succumbed to disinfo, and still believe that disinfo to this day.

On the same token i do believe not everybody they interview is completely full of shit, and good positive information has been brought forward because of people like kerry and bill and they were truly pioneers in this field.

Theres far too much that happens in this world beyong our control, and things i hear about everyday that completely rock my view of reality, That said i listened to their interviews with a grain of salt.

• I hope we don't let this devolve into projections and moralisms. Can we please leave good, bad, right, and wrong out of this?

Even if they were lying, that's not the same thing as saying it's wrong to lie, or that all information should be made available to all people at all times. I'm just saying if you listen to what they say, every word, no one is talking about space aliens in that video. We just need to think what/who else can be defined as operating on an "extra" terrestrial level economically, politically, etc.

• orgone said:

I hope we don't let this devolve into projections and moralisms. Can we please leave good, bad, right, and wrong out of this?

Even if they were lying, that's not the same thing as saying it's wrong to lie, or that all information should be made available to all people at all times. I'm just saying if you listen to what they say, every word, no one is talking about space aliens in that video. We just need to think what/who else can be defined as operating on an "extra" terrestrial level economically, politically, etc.

Hm im afraid youve lost me .. :)

But i can say that no Space aliens are discussed in that video because of kerry's inability to conduct a proper interview. But thats another topic

Anyway hope i didn't offend you!

smiles all around :)

• @Orgone Cool. Next time I'm in the tinychat we'll discuss at length. I think it good to point out that the first part of the first Zeitgeist film is taken almost verbatim from Jan Irvin's Pharmacratic Inquisition which was produced earlier that year. The rest was a mix of Alex Jones, The Money Masters and The Ring of Power.

Greer has been talking about this shit for over 10 years now and he looks pretty well fed. What separates him from the likes of David Wilcock, who has predicted disclosure every 6 months or so? IMO all these people are capitalists who don't want jobs. All the power to them but I wouldn't look here for truth, just carrots on sticks.
    Post edited by KHAN at 2012-08-23 16:18:44
  • @KHAN

It's fascinating to see where they're leading the driven asses, though not endlessly so.

• orgone said:

@KHAN

It's fascinating to see where they're leading the driven asses, though not endlessly so.

where is that exactly?

• @Thorinos

Well I feel I can't honestly answer the question without insulting the foundation of the thread... :D I guess we'll have to wait for the EBE body to be presented on Fox News and settle the question once and for all.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!