Duncan's Amazon Link
  • piezopiezo
    Ternary
    I can't find the link to shop on amazon.com and have @duncan get credit for me shopping there.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
  • duncanduncan
    El-ahrairah
    I need one on here. I'm not sure how to create an Amazon gateway. Thanks for thinking of it!
  • piezopiezo
    Ternary
    Yeah, I'd love to be able to show support by doing something that I was gonna do anyway. I'll wait 'til next week to order and see if you can get something going.
  • Go to http://www.amazonservices.com/

Register and then give them your domain name. They will give you a product code and a product search page after you login. Any amazon link with your tag added to the end of url will result in a percentage going to you. After certain milestones your percentage increases. Amazon max perc is at 8% I believe at the highest volume.

Have a good one ;)
  • i'm about 20 purchases deep on the year, i didn't know duncan had one...advertise that shit
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    Duncan's Amazon link is now live on the site! You can see it on every episode page, on the left.

For the lazy: click here to shop Amazon for the DTFH.
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • i won't tell you how long it took me to find it after the above description.
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    We gave it a sweet rack so it's easier to spot.
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!