Vibrational Healing
  • I wanted to share this with the popes.

Occasionally I like to put this on and hum/chant with these tones. Before you get all hippie crystals on me, there are very practical purposes for this. I also use it as a vocal warm-up and for high barometric pressure relief. If you can get the breathing right it will rattle your bones.

I try to match the pitch and feel the vibrations in certain parts of the body. For instance, 512 i try to vibrate my chest. 768 is great for sinus pressure and TMJD. Go to the youtube link for info on the specific tones.

Post edited by DrStrib at 2012-02-28 03:10:30
    If you see Buddha on the forum, ban him.
  • interesting, i chant just to help settle into meditation, or if im smoking the spirit molecule then chanting breaks barriers =)
  • I hope this doesn't break me like Kevin Bacon in Stir of Echos
  • i could definitely feel the vibrations from that video in my ears
    Nong
  • Meditating with a crystal would be much better, because it's a pure source. These "retune" video are novelty of concepts lost by YouTube's encoding in poor quality. Possibly if filtered through Vimeo, SoundCloud, or any other decent media hosting service, perhaps it would do something. But as it stands now... what you feel is psychosomatic!
  • No its not. You are stupid.
  • Just to be clear. You're not supposed to just sit and listen to this. You have to hum or whatever. I'm a voice actor and a singer. This helps me warm up and it has some cool physical effects when you harmonize with the specific tones. This isn't for meditation, its sound vibration therapy only you create the sound. The video is just to give you a tone to anchor to.

• These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

All 6 Solfeggio Frequencies
    in Water Crystals
    All the Solfeggio Frequencies Affecting Water!
    Click for Individual Pictures

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, the 528 Hz Frequency - according to Dr. Horowitz's research - is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-02-20 22:25:03
    The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. -- Paul Valéry
  • @Oracle42 that too! Awesomeness! Thanks for posting.
  • Has anyone ever researched the theory about the Nazi's changing middle C (or A) for broadcast radio and it stuck everywhere? It was 432 and they changed it to 441?
  • duncanduncan
    El-ahrairah
    Just hummed with it. Really cool. Reminds me of a time I was in India and saw these two women "omming" together on a rooftop in Dharmsala. They were intentionally hitting these weird frequencies and it was creating an undulating sort of sound.

I've also noticed this when I chant a mantra long enough. If you really tune in and listen to the sound of yourself chanting you start to notice all these micro sounds condensed within the mantra itself.
  • This reminds me of those geometric patterns that are formed by vibrating a bowl of water with various sound frequencies and causing the floating debris to form patterns. Terrence Mckenna said that while under the influence of DMT he learned to sing things into existence.

• Post edited by clanabis at 2012-02-20 22:41:12
  • KHAN said:

Has anyone ever researched the theory about the Nazi's changing middle C (or A) for broadcast radio and it stuck everywhere? It was 432 and they changed it to 441?

Simple answer, mathematics(1000hz / crystal electrified coils = 440hz BBC standard)

The A above middle C is usually set at 440 Hz (often written as "A = 440 Hz" or sometimes "A440"), although other frequencies are also often used, such as 442 Hz. Historically, this A has been tuned to a variety of higher and lower pitches. For example, Michael Praetorius proposed a standard of 465 Hz in the early 17th century.

Complicated Answer, NAZI inventions adopted by the USA after WWII...!!

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-02-20 22:17:39
  • Yes, i think Baroque they tuned to 415 or something. Interesting.
  • A French musicians guild sued the owners because they kept raising the standard A. Breaking vocal chords all over Paris. LOL!

How 2012.

Post edited by Oracle42 at 2012-02-20 22:30:25
  • I know what you mean duncan, when my pet iguana was on his deathbed i started chanting the chorus to "careless whispers" by George Michael. it was so spontaneous and out of charachter for me...ethereal, if you will. Once i started tuning into my iguanas vibrations, i could swear he was calling out to me: "Don't be sad bro, we are all one." Ever since that day i gained a greater understanding about life and myself. I miss you Fartzilla.
  • The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. -- Paul Valéry
  • @duncan that happens to me to. Sometimes the bones in my head rattle if i resonate at the right frequencies. Not sure if that's good.

@Oracle42 haha, imagine losing your job because they raised what A was and you couldn't sing half the stuff anymore because it was to high. That's some elitist bullshit. #toohigh
  • RIP Fartzilla
  • thanks khan
  • This one actually looks like a heroic dose trip as far as the patterns are concerned
  • When I used to sing in the bathroomor meditate after a while I would feel this vibration in my bod, in my bones. For a while I thought I had a bone disease or nerve disoder but then I read about kundalini. I don't know what I believe but I know when I breathe out chest out breathe in stomach out after a few minutes I get that vibration. Is this common? is it a nerve disease? or is it this vibration everyone on the internets is talking about?
  • Not a doctor but that sounds like it might be Aids.
  • Well I am a doctor, and thats definitely AIDS.
    I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    So what is really what, if the funk don't move your butt?
  • clanabis said:

This one actually looks like a heroic dose trip as far as the patterns are concerned

I can imagine that cutting into my mind like a dentist drill.

saved.
    Post edited by randyval at 2012-02-20 23:24:41
  • Sexual Healing!

• HA! I was gonna ask for a second opinion but I guess that won't be necessary. Goodbye cruel world, goodbye lappy, goodbye oilplatformcompound, goodbye itchy anus....goodbye phone bill I'll miss you the most.
    Post edited by Hungry_Ghost at 2012-02-21 04:24:20
  • HA! I was gonna ask for a second opinion but I guess that won't be necessary. Goodbye creul world, goodbye lappy, goodbye oilplatformcompound, goodbye itchy anus....goodbye phone bill I'll miss you the most.

Have a safe journey!
  • RIP Hungry_Ghost
  • Hope @Hungry_Ghost has crossed over, I opened a portal. Only he must find it... :)

• :P lol, but in all seriousness I do find the idea quite fascinating, not enough to recommend it to people with cancer.... but fascinating nonetheless.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-02-22 20:32:47
    "I got stuck in a cravarse on the moun-tain."
  • Whatever the facts may be, hormonal, psychological, spiritual, or otherwise, meditating, chanting, and doing mantras relieve stress and produce beneficial hormones when done long enough at the sweet spot.

Reason enough for me.
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • Has anyone been to a sound bath - like the Integratron near Joshua Tree?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!