DTFH Highlight videos?
  • I was really inspired by Duncan's intro rant in the last Emil episode so I made a youtube video of it set to videos of Planet Earth. Of course I credited DTFH and listed the website in case people want to find the source of the genius.

I was wondering if any of you have made videos of DTFH and would you like to post them? I think the intros alone would make many interesting videos and might be a way to popularize this podcast, which I genuinely see as a force for good in the world. Basically the reason I made the video is because I think the ideas in the intro could help depressed people, they definitely helped me.
  • I've thought about doing this a dozen times, just never get around to it. There are so many great things Duncan has said on his show that people need to hear. I thought about doing a series of them and putting on YouTube, I know some people are already doing that.

Great vid, great job! Spread the love.
    "Up above aliens hover, making home movies for the folks back home of all these weird creatures that lock up their spirits, drill holes in themselves, and live for their secrets. They're all uptight" -Radiohead

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!