Trussell Truths
  • Hi guys!

I'm making some short video/audio clips of some of Duncan's moments of clarity because I think they're awesome and hilarious and love to spread the word. I've got one so far, but would love to know what other clips you guys think are also awesome. If you think of one, please post the episode number and an approximate time stamp if you can.

Here's the first one:

Hare Krishna!
    Kill those fucking vamps. Kill 'em all. Climb out of the shit pit, embrace the light.

Get up mutha fucka, and go do what you gotta do.
  • Someone had to do this. Thanks for taking it on. Duncan's Life Coach recordings. This will speed up our consciousness shift into the age of Aquarius.
  • Someone had to do this. Thanks for taking it on. Duncan's Life Coach recordings. This will speed up our consciousness shift into the age of Aquarius.

Speaking of astrology, we're currently going through the same planetary transit (Pluto in Capricorn) that happened during the Revolutionary War. Isn't it interesting how the people vs government is become more & more transparent every day?
    Post edited by Heeee at 2012-08-12 02:44:09
  • Nice. Thanks a lot. I don't really have the time to go back and re-listen, but I'll keep a look out for some good ones on the next episode and try to get back to you here.
    “Stop consuming images and start producing them.” – Terence McKenna
    My Blog
    Some of My Writing on Amazon (Sometimes a Free Download on Weekends)
  • Yea there's a ton of content to filter through so this might take some time. Lavender Hour pieces would be cool, too. Thanks for the extra eyes and ears though!
    Kill those fucking vamps. Kill 'em all. Climb out of the shit pit, embrace the light.

• i think that its a Trussell Truth that for the podcast section the episode threads should go in order. (of when they were recorded) jus sayin'
  • @oneonth3run Would you be interested in making a life lessons youtube playlist? What else would be in it be sides Duncan clips? I'd throw in some Alan Watts.
    May all beings be free from harm.
  • withMetta said:

@oneonth3run Would you be interested in making a life lessons youtube playlist? What else would be in it be sides Duncan clips? I'd throw in some Alan Watts.

That would be cool. I'd need some serious help with it though, it's unwieldy enough just going through all of Duncan's work! If you have some content you know of feel free to PM me.

Maybe some Ram Dass as well.
    Post edited by oneonth3run at 2012-08-15 00:56:41

• I did one for one of his fighting depression intros. Please post more.

• I think it was the last Emil episode where Duncan states that in order to go carve your own path, work for what you want out of life instead of going along with the rest of society, you have to work harder than them. That one line has been my primary motivation the last couple of weeks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!