One of the most Powerful singers of this Generation.

• Just discovered this Brilliant, Brilliant man. With one of the most powerful and inspirational voices I have ever heard. I instantly fell in love with his music and I want to share it with the Family! Enjoy!
    Post edited by JeffGreen at 2012-08-06 19:41:01
  • Hmm, Link doesn't seem to work. If you guys could shed some light on that for me, that would be fantastic. Anyways Copy and Paste it is for now!
  • @berryt214 Thank you sir. I'll give this a read.
  • @berryt214 Victory. Just needed to use the old embed code. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
  • No you're not, man. You're a sweet guy. You paid sincere attention to the OPs post. That's meeting needs, brother. And you did that. Everything else is secondary.
  • @quietthomas Yeah I bought his album as well and wasn't a fan.
    But I love his live videos with just him, his voice and his acoustic, or piano.
    Also you're not an asshole. Just to come back and follow up your previous comment with a positive one proves that.

On a side note. I fucking LOVE the lines "There is no such thing as a dying man, we are alive until the moment we are dead." and "A drowning man is just a living man, who hasn't run out of his last bit of breath."
  • Yep. A huge gypsy influence in his recordings. Not my style. But his voice and power still gives me cold shivers haha.

This song is a completely different sound. It's kind of 'Phantom of the opera-ish' And he sings with a almost amish accent. I donno, it's weird but a fucking Powerful performance that I can't get enough of. Also it's ballzy to show that much passion in front of a piano in a small dingy pub with a few regulars around.

Love to hear your feedback on that one. This is my first post in the Family Forums, even though Ive been a fan of the podcast from the beginning, and a fan of Duncan long before, but I gotta make some friends right?
    Post edited by JeffGreen at 2012-08-07 03:31:37
  • the piano-based one is rad as heck. clearly tons of tom waits influence, which is always good.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!