Weird music videos
  • nowembernowember
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    Self explanatory discussion title. Let's start

If you don't have light, you don't have sight.
  • Maybe not his weirdest music video, but my favourite!

"You don't need to tell me how cool humans are, sir. I already know."
  • Well, you asked for it. If you dug 'Eraserhead', here's a couple ancient portals into similar dadaistic oblivions:

• Dog Fashion Disco. 'Nuff said.
    Tuning in and dropping out, dancing Buddhas twist and shout!
  • @meatyogre_wiwichoker I love the Residents!
  • Fencesitter, eternal spoil sport.
  • Here are two more weird music videos from Aphex Twin:

Donkey Rhubarb:

Windowlicker:

"Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry" -Richard Feynman
  • @SIOS They are my favorite band of all time. I have seen them 4 times in Fargo and had an original copy of Erotic Massage which I got autographed by Todd. Damn I love them. El Creepo holds me over though.
  • I was obsessed with this director for a while.

• Here's a classic.

• Post edited by Dudeman at 2012-08-23 05:20:06
  • Molloy said:

Maybe not his weirdest music video, but my favourite!

lol i love this video. tonetta is great. very creepy and catchy.

maybe not so weird, but certainly fucked up and intense! watch the whole ten minutes-

• Music and video both done by David Lynch.
    "Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry" -Richard Feynman
  • (Q) Have I gone mad?

(A) I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. - Alice in Wonderland
  • Heavy Metal, extreme gore & sex:

• Take a bong hit and check this one out!
  • Some awesome videos here but I think I have a different definition of weird than some of you guys. I think most of these videos would fall under the categories of strange, creepy, surreal and, in some cases, normal.

Here's a video I think is weird:

Another weird one:

This one would be a more strange/creepy video:

This one is creepy too, although it might fall under the umbrella of horror in which case it probably doesn't belong here. You decide:

One last video because it's awesome! Hope you don't mind:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!