So... Dragons.. Care to Share?
  • Anyone with dragons? Any egg smashers? Anyone fattening them up? What's the difference between dragons and vampires? Has Duncan just been reading/watching too much Game of Thrones or playing Diablo 3? Are there even dragons in Diablo 3?

(This idea is referenced in the latest podcast, episode 28, for those wondering.)

I'll share mine, when I'm not posting from my phone. Its hard as hell to type something extensive on this vampiric device. :)

photo lao-tzu-field1copysmall.jpg
  • This dude knows about dragons:

• we are are own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we must rescue ourselves from ourselves - TRobbins

this is a recurring theme here of course, and i've recently started a thread about my dragon rearing its ugly head. or vampire. whatever.

actually, for some people their addiction or disease or disorder does have a physical form in their mind. when i meditate on why i recently did what i did... the form that is in my mind is a black panther. this makes sense because it's rare and elusive, but when it shows up it's fucking deadly.
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • "My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail, a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath, DEATH!"

-Smaug, The Hobbit

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!