Breaking Bad Season 5
  • Anyone else in here excited? This is one show i'm willing to turn the tv on for...such good writing and actors.
    "The ancients believed that the process of achieving ones goals was more important than the actual attainment. That which is important must be worked towards. Nothing of significance comes easy."
  • Oh yea man, team Heisenberg!
  • i cant wait for it to start. i have a bunch of theories on what i think is gonna happen but im not gonna type any of them here in fear that i might accidentally get some of it right and inadvertently spoil the show. too much respect. shit is going to hit the fan for walter though.
    STEAM:CTHULUTAUR--BLIZZARD:CTHULUTAUR#1837--TWITTER:@FUCKYRICKY--NOWFUTURE.TK
  • i cant wait for it to start. i have a bunch of theories on what i think is gonna happen but im not gonna type any of them here in fear that i might accidentally get some of it right and inadvertently spoil the show. too much respect. shit is going to hit the fan for walter though.

come on....lets have it
    @mysterybuddha
    www.suredesigntshirts.com
  • ok; PRETEND SPOILERS: IF YOU DONT WANT BREAKING BAD TO BE IMAGINARILY RUINED, STOP READING HERE
    -------

the baby isn't walters
    jesse finds out walter poisoned the kid and goes to kill him
    but right before jesse can kill him, walters brother-in-law figures him out and arrests him -- so ironically being arrested saves his life

just a couple of things, i got more
    STEAM:CTHULUTAUR--BLIZZARD:CTHULUTAUR#1837--TWITTER:@FUCKYRICKY--NOWFUTURE.TK
  • If you need to get caught up...

Post edited by cantorset at 2012-06-15 18:11:51
  • I know Rogan sweats Game of Thrones...But i've seen 1 episode of Game of Thrones, but i doubt that it could ever compete with Breaking Bad...I mean every episode, the insane attention to detail every second of every episode. Season 4's last few episodes were insane.
    "The ancients believed that the process of achieving ones goals was more important than the actual attainment. That which is important must be worked towards. Nothing of significance comes easy."
  • @cantorset Thanks for sharing, awesome recap.
  • Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • I know Rogan sweats Game of Thrones...But i've seen 1 episode of Game of Thrones, but i doubt that it could ever compete with Breaking Bad...I mean every episode, the insane attention to detail every second of every episode. Season 4's last few episodes were insane.

IMO Breaking Bad shits all over Game Of Thrones. I finished Season 1 GOT and was quite disappointed, didn't really seem to take me anywhere and one of the 'lead' characters, well you know. Anyway BB kicks arse can't wait for this new season!
  • sitar said:

Haha, what a great scene.
  • The Badger stuff is so fun. Him being set up by cops, going to NA, etc.
  • sitar said:

gale video

Haha, what a great scene.

it's got bob odenkirk's fingerprints all over it...

Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • So excited, my favourite show. We should discuss each episode as they come out.
  • Yea, I can't wait for this either. One of the only things I'll even consider turning the TV on for nowadays since most of it is such shit. There are so many possible directions they can take with the final season and the guys behind the show are such badasses that I'm sure we won't be disappointed.
    "We might be overlooking one of the biggest tools we've ever had for evolving and developing our mind...we might have a symbiotic relationship on this Earth with certain plants that we've made illegal. We might need them." -Rogan
    Never Stop Learning.
  • IMO Breaking Bad shits all over Game Of Thrones. I finished Season 1 GOT and was quite disappointed, didn't really seem to take me anywhere and one of the 'lead' characters, well you know. Anyway BB kicks arse can't wait for this new season!

Having seen all episodes aired to date of both Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, I think they're both exceptionally good shows... But in terms of the creative use of story structure and cinematography, Breaking Bad does shit all over Game of Thrones. Can't wait for the new season to start!
  • Nothing shits on Game of Thrones, or any of the books in it's series. The show has a little too much HBO in it's veins. I saw the first episode of Breaking Bad today on AMC, I haven't been that impressed by a pilot episode in a long time.
  • Yeah I thoroughly enjoyed both seasons of Game of Thrones but there is a bit of the "we will now titillate you with gratuitous boob shots and sex scenes just 'cause we can" going on. Not that I mind, but that's just the feeling I get.

I envy you for being only one episode into Breaking Bad. The pilot is a classic but it will get much better. I love the camera work, especially in the first scenes of most episodes which often give a little peek at what might happen later, either at the conclusion of that same episode or, in some cases, the whole season.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!