SEX! Come one, come all. Let's talk about sex, apprehensions, personal experiences and tips!
  • Sex is such a big part of who we are! Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes... feels bad, man. Sometimes it's unwanted, sometimes we yearn for it. Let's embrace it! Let's quell those tendencies to avoid discussing it. We all have sex problems/questions/stories/tips/epiphanies/triumphs/let-downs/hang-ups/fantasies/repression and advice. Straight, gay, bi, trans, kink, a-sexual... let's just talk about it. I want this to be an open-minded thread that's accepting, positive and curious.

Maybe we can even try weekly sub-sect group experiments? For example: Maybe one week we try this position or this discussion with our partners for partners. Maybe we try venturing out of the friend zone or telling that sexy number at the bar how we feel for singles? Maybe we venture out of vanilla territory and tell our partners the truth about what we really want for all the repressed kinks in the house? Let's kick the tires and light the fires, ladies and 'gents! I have a feeling this is going to need a lot of subcategories...
  • OK, so what got this started was a dream I had the other night. I was in a room with a high pressured water jet streaming out of a hole in a wall. So I squated down on it, and it felt reallly good. In my dream I felt I was orgasming everytime but everytime I was done I would go right back and pleasure myself again. The best part of this dream? I wasn't fantasizing about anything. It was such a pure intent to go and pleasure myself; I was concentrating only on how my body felt. I went to the stream two more times and third time I woke up having an actual orgasm! I had an orgasm and I wasn't even touching myself! My body and lady flower were pulsing and it was the most intense and exciting feeling I've ever had waking up from a dream.

The fact that we have within ourselves the power to have hands-free orgasms with our MINDS is incredible.
    Post edited by Amanda_Hugginkiss at 2012-05-25 01:50:46
  • nobody wants any with me !
    Nong
  • i have more sex in my dreams than in real life. i suck my own dick in dreams a lot too.
  • @Jungle_Fresh Do you have orgasms? Are they ever lucid?
  • @Cashlin Don't give up hope, my friend. Plenty of people enjoy plenty of flavors!

• @cashlin i guarantee you most dudes who talk to you are interested. if you are looking for just sex it is easy to get.
  • PrezzPrezz
    Hrair
    I've never been able to orgasm from thought alone, although I could definitely see it being possible with some self discipline and practice.

Personally it has been over a year and a half since I've had sex. The scars of a serious past relationship were pretty deep, but I think I'm ready to get back into it. One problem though, I've forgotten how to put the moves on...

I'm a really sexual person but I've become uncomfortable expressing it, and I guess I'm just looking for ways to get my groove back. Any suggestions?

• I look at sex a lot like Doug Stanhope...which is inconvenient at 22
  • Prezz said:

I've never been able to orgasm from thought alone, although I could definitely see it being possible with some self discipline and practice.

Personally it has been over a year and a half since I've had sex. The scars of a serious past relationship were pretty deep, but I think I'm ready to get back into it. One problem though, I've forgotten how to put the moves on...

I'm a really sexual person but I've become uncomfortable expressing it, and I guess I'm just looking for ways to get my groove back. Any suggestions?

I'm in this situation too. Had a pretty bad breakup about a year and a half ago which left me completely unable to talk to women but craving their attention at the same time. It's really awful, especially seeing I was quite good with women before.

• Sex can become a strange part of your life, if you let it. Regardless of people's proclamations to the contrary, there's a lot of repression going around. It's crazy really if you think about it. I know from my own self how much I love sex and how much I think about it - and I don't think I'm abnormal. So everyone else is pretty much in the same boat. Yet, no one talks about it! Insanity.

Just think if another natural, biological necessity, was treated in the same manner - say, eating. Everyone is walking around hungry, pursuing food in one way or another, yet NO ONE talks about it. You can't just say "dude I'm starving." Yet, you have to go to the dark corners of craigslist to get a cheeseburger. Bwahaha, oh humans.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
  • LoPanLoPan
    Hrair
    jimmybob said:

Sex can become a strange part of your life, if you let it. Regardless of people's proclamations to the contrary, there's a lot of repression going around. It's crazy really if you think about it. I know from my own self how much I love sex and how much I think about it - and I don't think I'm abnormal. So everyone else is pretty much in the same boat. Yet, no one talks about it! Insanity.

Just think if another natural, biological necessity, was treated in the same manner - say, eating. Everyone is walking around hungry, pursuing food in one way or another, yet NO ONE talks about it. You can't just say "dude I'm starving." Yet, you have to go to the dark corners of craigslist to get a cheeseburger. Bwahaha, oh humans.

It's such a weird thing. Sex is also strange because even though we need to perpetuate our species, we don't need it to survive on an individual level, like eating. I can only imagine if we did. There'd be volunteer sex stations, similar to soup kitchens. But it'd be bad, survival sex.
    Post edited by LoPan at 2012-05-25 12:25:37
    twitter - @mikebeaujean
  • LoPan said:

jimmybob said:

Sex can become a strange part of your life, if you let it. Regardless of people's proclamations to the contrary, there's a lot of repression going around. It's crazy really if you think about it. I know from my own self how much I love sex and how much I think about it - and I don't think I'm abnormal. So everyone else is pretty much in the same boat. Yet, no one talks about it! Insanity.

It's such a weird thing. Sex is also strange because even though we need to perpetuate our species, we don't need it to survive on an individual level, like eating. I can only imagine if we did. There'd be volunteer sex stations, similar to soup kitchens. But it'd be bad, survival sex.

It is very weird.You bring up an insightful nuance and an interesting complexity to contemplate. Sex does differ from eating in that if you don't eat, YOU die. If you don't fuck, YOU don't die but WE die. It's very strange.

It's also interesting to think about from an urges standpoint - because I think the urge to have sex is just a strong as the urge to eat, but in a qualitatively different way.

From a biological, evolutionary perspective reproducing is THE reason we're here - to make copies of DNA. So it's like eating is just a necessary thing to keep us energized and fucking.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
  • LoPanLoPan
    Hrair
    jimmybob said:

LoPan said:

jimmybob said:

It is very weird.You bring up an insightful nuance and an interesting complexity to contemplate. Sex does differ from eating in that if you don't eat, YOU die. If you don't fuck, YOU don't die but WE die. It's very strange.

It's also interesting to think about from an urges standpoint - because I think the urge to have sex is just a strong as the urge to eat, but in a qualitatively different way.

From a biological, evolutionary perspective reproducing is THE reason we're here - to make copies of DNA. So it's like eating is just a necessary thing to keep us energized and fucking.

The biological urge for sex is also interesting in that it essentially contradicts these social constructs we have like monogamy and marriage. A lot of times when people cheat, it isn't necessarily done maliciously against the person getting cheated on. Its human nature to take things for granted and get bored. I'm just talking about strictly sexual cheating - not seeking an emotional replacement for your significant other. How attractive you are is also a factor of course - if you can get it easily, the temptation is stronger. How much of that feral animal is still inside us, telling us to fuck everyone?
    twitter - @mikebeaujean
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    I like sex. I like it as a playful activity, and I like it as an expression of love and expression, and I like it as a creative expression, and I like it as a spiritual practice.
    Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • @virusb32 bro i am a heterosexual male hahahahaha
    Nong
  • Cashlin said:

@virusb32 bro i am a heterosexual male hahahahaha

Post edited by jimmybob at 2012-05-25 17:08:22
  • W

Prezz said:

I'm in this situation too. Had a pretty bad breakup about a year and a half ago which left me completely unable to talk to women but craving their attention at the same time. It's really awful, especially seeing I was quite good with women before.

This is cheesy but I'm a sucker for guys who seem honestly interested in what I'm saying. When guys tell me I'm cool and beautiful... I crush hard. I dunno. I think straighforward honesty (without being a pig) and genuine interest in things besides t&a is a big turn on. Don't get me wrong it's nice if they like that, too. I'm not very smooth, though. I'm kindof awkward. Any ladies in the thread have any stories where they swooned for a stranger? What did they do?
    Post edited by Amanda_Hugginkiss at 2012-05-26 00:18:56
  • WHen you get to be my age...Dust shoots out of thepenis..sort of like the Cinnamon challenge
  • -
    Post edited by wolvesatmydoor at 2012-09-22 16:00:56
  • as for the OP, do you realize most guys start having "wet dreams" at a ripe young age of 13 (ish) and pretty much are guaranteed to have them if you dont jerk off for a while? i havent really heard about women having them ever before, i wodne rhow many do? had it been unusually long since you had masturbated? also, i heard girls can sometimes "think off" by just focusing on sexual thoughts and doing kegels or whatever, basically masturbate without using their hands. while awake/in class/whatever, whereas for guys i have never heard such a thing possible
  • @SUPERHITOPS I could probably make myself cum with kegels but it would be because my dick would be rubbing against my leg or thumping against the chair lol
    Nong
  • I was surprised that this thread hasn't had comments since May!

Totally not into blowhole sex, just sex.

Who's up for some sex?
  • I don't think it's worth the effort to copulate. And wearing a rubber takes ALL the "liquid velvet" feeling out of the experience.
    Am I Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
  • blort!
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • I woke up this morning with my wife on my cock. It was a great day so far. Guys seem to have the most testosterone in the mornings, morning sex kicks ass.
    "Up above aliens hover, making home movies for the folks back home of all these weird creatures that lock up their spirits, drill holes in themselves, and live for their secrets. They're all uptight" -Radiohead
  • Yeah, it feels more primal somehow. Maybe because the cock wakes up before the mind...
  • shroom sex while peaking - you should try it if you haven't before.

acid sex whilst peaking... nope. it would take a heroic level of awesomeness to accomplish this.
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • @fnord - I'd LOVE to try sex on shrooms, but I'd have to take a ninja approach with my darling wife. Having said that, she didn't notice when I ate the last "few" leftover shrooms and stared at my baked potato for 10 minutes before plucking-up the courage to stick a fork in it.
  • @fnord - I'd LOVE to try sex on shrooms, but I'd have to take a ninja approach with my darling wife. Having said that, she didn't notice when I ate the last "few" leftover shrooms and stared at my baked potato for 10 minutes before plucking-up the courage to stick a fork in it.

hilarious.

TMI alert...

this past weekend my girl asked me to do unspeakable things to her (involving door #2) while performing oral, whilst PEAKING on shrooms. and i mean reallllllly fucking peaking. i started laughing my ass off (no pun intended) and she was kind of put off for about 2.3 seconds.

still. just absolutely crazy. candle light was peeking through my vision and onto her thighs, tits and flowing red hair... and classical music was playing. no words can properly describe that.
    Post edited by fnord at 2012-11-10 20:41:33
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • Then why do I feel like I've just peeked into a window of your soul? :) sounds like you're having the time of your life!
  • "She could feel him growing, how was it possible to get so hot and bothered! Jeffrey leaned over, his long, purple antennae tickled the inside of the village green with careless abandon..."
  • oh man, two bottles of white wine really makes me open up to you guys. heh.
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • fnord said:

oh man, two bottles of white wine really makes me open up to you guys. heh.

Don't apologise - your post is a breath of funky fresh air : )
  • is this the masturbatory circle I heard about?

please see the Duncan Trussell Body Pillow thread.

sunt lacrimae rerum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!