galactic federation of light, real or hoax?
  • This was posted by anonymous the other day, I guess they're in on it now too

• These videos are posted from a person who supposedly channels leaders of this galactic group
  • KHAN
    Owsla
    That video is not created by Anonymous, the hacker collective.
  • Oh my bad, but either way I'm not so much interested in the video itself, but in this new mythology of the galactic federation of light that is seeding the internet. Any thoughts on this?
    Post edited by erikhalvorsen at 2012-05-23 11:03:31
  • Of course the galactic federation of light is real. What else will save us from the evil empire of the dark?
    fickbowt: "Wearing yesterday's pants - TOMORROW!"
  • I thought it was BS for years. But I've been convinced that advanced life does organize itself... space or earthbound. The one thing to be careful of is the "cult" thing all the new agers are talking about in regards to these masters "ashtar" and so forth. If he will show himself in a mushroom trip I'm convinced he's authentic.
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    Galactic Federation of Light, I salute you!

dun - da - dun!!!
    Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • I don't know if its real or not.
    I look towards Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce since they are the OBE pioneers.
    (there are other people but those 2 are my favorite

Robert Monroe has had some experiences with "aliens" in some higher state of consciousness that seem to be advanced.
    He never labeled them or anything but he made it clear that there are beings outside from our perception, some advanced some aren't, some have never experienced being human.

@erikhalvorsen I don't think anybody in this forum can answer your question, only you can.
  • Yeah no thanks, I'm not Interested in spreading anyone's propaganda. Im still pissed about getting swept up in the Koney bullshit, I posted this thinking that someone might have some compelling information on the subject. I now regret posting this thread, my apologies to you all.
  • KHAN
    Owsla
    No need for regret. I don't think it's bunk. Who knows?
  • @erikhalvorsen that's okay, I'm sure you eat invisible children for breakfast now days. I have a bunch trapped in my basement, I poke them with invisible sticks. :D
    fickbowt: "Wearing yesterday's pants - TOMORROW!"
  • Ha! Yep , I felt pretty stupid for that one and they're still taking money from me :o
  • Oh my bad, but either way I'm not so much interested in the video itself, but in this new mythology of the galactic federation of light that is seeding the internet. Any thoughts on this?

i saw the one that had a mostly purple-ish background with pale guy barely visible and it was in 7 parts and he teaches you how to meditate....

i guess my describing it is not worth 1000 words, i'll see if i can find it, but i thought it was powerful....to be continued...
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-25 10:16:52
  • ...that wasn't hard ("thanks innernet, you're the best!")...
    i made it into audio, for personal enjoyment ("you mean jerkin it?"), but i suggest giving it a listen and especially tuning in for the meditation part...but i'm not sure where that takes place (EDIT: found it: 26:00+):
    Pleiadian Message from Alaje (Complete 14 Parts)

is it bullshit? probably. is it a bad message? can't hurt... it's far better than these assholes!
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-25 10:37:18
  • KHAN
    Owsla
    How dare you!

jdirt2019 said:

is it bullshit? probably. is it a bad message? can't hurt...

S'truth

• KHAN
    Owsla
    The Pleiadian's need to use less reverb and synths so I can understand their message.
  • KHAN
    Owsla
    They have advanced Alien technology but dude is using a shitty Blue snowball usb mic to record his message.
  • but dude, there is significant loss in sound quality from the original... how was it recorded? 8-trax?

it's hard to transmit shit through space...or from norway...or from ohio.
  • I was listening to a Terence Mckenna lecture and I think he doesn't buy in into these type of messages.(he recommends eating mushrooms instead to have a godly contact)

Anyway I participated in a channeling class yesterday, meditated and everything, some people channeled their guides, this one lady channeled a lemurian "brother"
    (he said something about increasing your vibration in order to go where they reside)

The teacher and her friend (who have been doing this for 20+ years) did mention that they have channeled E.T's, spirits, etc.

I guess I'll see in the near future when I channel something. Imagine channeling Terence McKenna lol, he will probably be like "wtf are you doing?, go eat some sacred mushrooms!"
  • Ok, let's for a moment for the sake of discussion assume that these people claiming to be some emissary for some federation, are actually channeling some kind of entity or other. Why would they assume that they're being told the truth? I realize I'm skipping about 5000 points of skepticism, but this just seems glaringly obvious. If was I was some invisible being and knew that knuckleheads would believe and repeat anything I told them to a large audience like parrot who knows what kind of blather I would thrust upon them? Just seems like people are too eager to latch onto something.
    Post edited by ehhrrwal at 2012-05-25 14:40:54
    Gargoyles, garglin' oil
  • @ehhrrwal thats a good question! because from what I've learned there are spirits/beings that pretend to be all lovey dubby, these may end up trying to trick the channeler (or in this case humanity)
    It also depends on the person doing the channeling.

You guys should check out Edgar Cayce a.k.a "the sleeping prophet" He would get into a deep trance and channel plenty of things.
  • I think the general concept of channeling some kind of other entity is possible, mostly because I have communicated with other entities in DMT hyperspace. Reading channeled messages, although useful for a feelgood pick-me-up, is not something I put much stock into. I'm also wary of many channelers themselves; I just get bad vibes from some of them. I assume that most, if not all, channeled messages I read are compromised in one way or another.
    एकम् सत् विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति
    That which exists is One, but sages call it by various names.
  • just so we're on the same page, i interpreted at least the one i posted "(complete 14 parts)" as that guy in the video was playing the role of spokesman talking to us (was youtube really their preferred means of getting at us? "not twitter, or the DTFH? get with the times you alien, dinosaurs! i bet you still use rotary phones too! you have so much to learn...")

ehhrrwal said:

5000 points of skepticism...
    ...too eager to latch onto something.

ath3n4 said:

@ehhrrwal thats a good question! because from what I've learned there are spirits/beings that pretend to be all lovey dubby, these may end up trying to trick the channeler (or in this case humanity)
    It also depends on the person doing the channeling.

cool, let's go with the skeptical edge (you'd never get away with it on youtube...this is a safe place), no more need be said, at least on this, let's face it, pretty far out on the "what-if"-limb thread.

let's say whomever we elected to head the team devoted to intercepting/interpreting, or being the "audience" you inferred, let's say they were our highest spiritual 21st century humans, maybe the dolly-llama, rahm-dice-clay, and eckheart-toll (check out this list of hippies), the aliens or our hippies might say something like "ladies, dudes, at our extreme level of consciousness/awareness/vibration/whatever, i mean, c'mon you picked us for a reason, we literally can't even tell a lie, not like that george washington stooge, we have huge balls you either trust us or perish like the assholes we both know you are, so gather round, pour some coffee, and listen up!"

did that conversation take place in independence day, or war of the worlds? i don't think so, but i hope it would take place/takes place not if but when we form the hippie~to~alien communicating squad.

so...yeah, we'd better just do whatever they say, and if it turns out their plan was to harvest our organs all along, then we'd have to just tip our hats and say "you got us! well played, sirs...well played. it's been emotional. it's been real. it's been fun, honestly! i thought for sure you were fake! i dropped $50K that said no way! but i certainly wouldn't call this 'real fun' ".

-plebeians 1, humanity 0
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-25 19:02:39
  • jdirt2019 said:

so...yeah, we'd better just do whatever they say

....naaah.

Gargoyles, garglin' oil
  • I personally love the idea of TGFOL. The ships come, I'm getting on.
  • I'm getting on.

No shit!

If you assholes want to stick around here and pay taxes and see who wins american idol while you prepare to to be fitted with RFID dog collars and learn to live without water, go ahead... i'm gonna go get experimented on.

this guy thought it through pretty clearly for 75% of the article
  • That remind me of the "Law of One" by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty. It's a collection of record of channelling session of a complex entity called Ra. I read them long time ago but they talk about the galactic federation of light if i remember.
  • yeah, so, there you go.... TGFOL is totally real and we're all getting on we'll have to talk about it if they descend...

in the meantime, dig these two chicks/lesbians/sisters/(never really figured it out)(EDIT:/aliens?) from all the way back in 2010
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-26 12:27:43
  • The 'Anonymous' video makes mention of 'Thrive'. It's quite interesting and can be scary when they show the implications of the government takeover but also awesome when they show free energy and how the spiral pattern correlates to everything. Could be bullshit, but better to be prepared than sorry later:

Post edited by Mr_Marijuana at 2012-05-26 13:48:46
  • I wish more people would read this book...

A lot of insight on experiences such as those with Ashtar type fellows and "channeling" intelligences with varying mythologies, and how to integrate them

Post edited by Todesangst at 2012-05-26 17:17:45
  • makes mention of 'Thrive'. It's quite interesting and can be scary when they show the implications of the government takeover but also awesome when they show free energy and how the spiral pattern correlates to everything. Could be bullshit, but better to be prepared than sorry later

Thank you for posting this.

I think/hope i might've posted this somewhere without drawing attention to it/forgetting about it, but i think it's by far the best one of these "conspiracy" movies yet. Have you looked at the site/facts? I've not, but there's that bit in the beginning that says "facts/researched/jargon blah blah" which was good enough for me.

The entire structure of this whole presentation carries the strongest feeling of legit-ness, right? Whoever that guy is at the start seems like a legit business man.

Why are people not blowing this up yet? (that was a weird sentence, try again:)

Why is this not more popular?

The point is, this is why we have the people at occupy, they're not just the indigents you see whenever the MSM reports on it, people have legit complaints, like most of the ones in this video.

What can any of us do about it? Spread it around as much as possible i suppose (which for me means like 3 people), but these points are legit and anyone you show either doesn't watch it or turns it off halfway or shrug their shoulders and don't think it's a problem.

The game is a rap.
    We're totally fucked.

I'm not ready to get shot yet, but they're just blasting civil rights one at a time, why would you think it's gonna stop? (duncan an jpemberton had this convo, look towards the last half)

This war will not look like these assholes:

or these assholes:

i'm afraid it will look like these assholes:

so right now you gotta wager on/the best we can really do now is these assholes:

I went to the gun store today and they could see right through me...i.e. that i'm one of these assholes:

Fucking look around. Ask @orgone what he thinks, note of course these are my thoughts, not his.
  • guestwho said:

That remind me of the "Law of One" by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty. It's a collection of record of channelling session of a complex entity called Ra. I read them long time ago but they talk about the galactic federation of light if i remember.

theres a badass podcast called "the sons of the law of one" which summarizes many books of supposed channeled information. much of it is in the spirit of "Law of one" / RA channelling. the reader uses excerpts from the books themselves to summarize the information and tone of the book.

seth speaks
    just give this 5 minutes. it sums the whole matter up

saint germain
  • I'd say real. Not necessarily the way it's portrayed, but there's definitely a good chance that there's a united group of alien entities out there.
  • Yeah Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters. There is a series of books, for those who don't know, that have been around since the Thirties. The books start with 'Unveiled Mysteries' and have several follow-ups. I actually know someone who's read and follows what the books talk about, so I was able to get a little insight into what it may be. This person didn't want to say too much because that would be counter-intuitive to one's development. Apparently, from what I've gathered through the internet, The Ascended Masters are extraterrestrial beings of light that incarnated into human beings, Jesus and Mohammed being examples, that were here to guide mankind's evolution, eventually culminating in our ascension into beings of light.

I recently saw a thread on the RB that contained a message board chat that was with one of the elite family insiders where a member would answer any questions posed to them. I was shocked and moved by a lot of the answers because he wouldn't answer them all outright:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

I went on to see if any sites had debunked this to be scientific. I was amazed that I couldn't find any. However, this one site I checked out provided some more info on the Ascended Masters:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoD07apr06.shtml

So, I'm not quite sure here, because pretty much all the videos say that the religions we know are false and that Ascension is possible through positivity, love, temperance, self-improvement, struggle, etc. My question is, if these beings do not seek worship, then Ascension is possible through working on oneself as opposed to worship of higher beings? And if worship is not an issue, then how do you know they're real? Is it also based on faith?
    Post edited by Mr_Marijuana at 2012-06-21 13:52:07
  • nordicpeasantnordicpeasant
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    This is bullshit, but if they are in contact with the worlds elite they are monsters and i wanna do them harm.
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
    My dog was beautiful if you disagree you are a tard
  • nordicpeasantnordicpeasant
    I'm a Troll. Don't Feed Me.
    Great sources @Mr_Marijuana .
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
    My dog was beautiful if you disagree you are a tard
  • @Mr_Marijuana .... Very intriguing.
  • For those wondering, I used the second link to give an outline on the Ascended Masters and the first link to show that 'Insider' may actually be an Ascended Master, according to his responses, and theories from websites that could not debunk the chat log.
    Post edited by Mr_Marijuana at 2012-06-21 13:56:47
  • Spoiler: Galactic Federation of Lucifer
  • virusb23 said:

theres a badass podcast called "the sons of the law of one" which summarizes many books of supposed channeled information. much of it is in the spirit of "Law of one" / RA channelling. the reader uses excerpts from the books themselves to summarize the information and tone of the book.

how far back should i go? it looks like it starts with a dose of wilcock 10/6/06.

are these guys relevant weekly? 6 years deep they have to be running out of/rehashing old material.

but there's definitely a good chance that there's a united group of alien entities out there.

i like the way you think
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-06-21 22:05:19

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!