How to become GOD . lets break it down
  • -.-
  • this site is amazing, really helped pull me out of a heavycinspiracy jag a coupl of years ago. didn't read the whole thi9ng because I'm not a psycho but even a skimming read is pretty enlightening
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    when i entered the site. these voices. i didnt like it. i just thought i'd post the link. seems pretencious
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    I dont really wanna get into that shit. i like Duncan's advice- everybody just has to get their shit together. and spread positive energy . thats all
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    yeah. we already know all of that
  • so you post a link without reading anything on the site and call it pretentious. if you actually read it you would see the message is very positive and actually gels with duncans message.
  • even if you ignore all the illuminati stuff, there's some great info on sacred geometry, gnosticism and the elite in there.
  • it's a pretty daunting site... I spent a few months casually reading a few articles but if you're interested but not in a reading mood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o4cnSQ07Krs#!

basically it's written by a guy claiming to be a member of the Illuminati. even if it's a complete crock of shit, it's an interesting thought experiment. because when you think about it, all these super powerful families who are supposedly bloodlines of the Illuminati don't really act in a very Illuminated manner, do they? If the people really in charge lived by the religion of Illuminism outlined on http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/ we would be living in a fucking utopia.

very interested to hear the family's opinions if anyone bothers to actually check it out, am I just being incredibly gullible? this website along with R.A.W. and certain podcasts lewad me out of the woods in to my current agnostic-about-everything worldview.
  • I don't know how many times I've mentioned Abraxas, but it was great to read someone else do likewise...

The "First God" - Abraxas - is the divine template.

The balance of all things.

No conspiracy involved, it's simply the way of nature.

There is no need to be scared of the force that exists in all things. Recognize it, then get in with its harmony.

There is an ultimate power above all human-made construct - politics, legality, time, money, organized crime, the media, economics, possessions . It transcends all these, but it is part of all these.

1:09

Edit: italics repair
    Post edited by DannyPinn at 2012-05-15 08:26:58
    Mumia Abu-Jamal is in a jail cell dropping truth. Obama's in the Wite House dropping bombs.
    Which one got the Nobel Peace Prize?
  • Politicians are like the pigeons at the feet of the man throwing out bird seed. Why put hope in the illusion of choice? I like this site because it reminds me of how pointless the political process is and, again, of how there is nothing to fear. At worst, the illusion of politics is unnatural. It is they who should live in fear of the ultimate...

The 400 richest Americans have the same wealth as the poorest 150 million Americans...If we lived in the jungle as brute animals, it's inconceivable that the 400 wouldn't be attacked and killed by much stronger individuals. So there is something about human "civilisation" that leads to the astoundingly unnatural situation where 150 million people allow their lives to be destroyed in order that 400 people should live amongst them as monarchs who command all they survey.

This is why nature is not brutal, it's honest.
    Mumia Abu-Jamal is in a jail cell dropping truth. Obama's in the Wite House dropping bombs.
  • DannyPinn said:

The 400 richest Americans have the same wealth as the poorest 150 million Americans...If we lived in the jungle as brute animals, it's inconceivable that the 400 wouldn't be attacked and killed by much stronger individuals. So there is something about human "civilisation" that leads to the astoundingly unnatural situation where 150 million people allow their lives to be destroyed in order that 400 people should live amongst them as monarchs who command all they survey.

This is why nature is not brutal, it's honest.

have you seen this thread?

duncantrussell.com/forum/discussion/2132/nature-is-brutal

the elite are a pack of hyenas gnashing at our collective yak-womb. meritocracy FTW
  • I have no aspirations to become a god.
    Fruitless mission, and a diversion from becoming the best me I can be.
    Aspire and inspire, and others may follow your lead...thats the most we can hope for.
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • Let's break it down! 1-start having psychological problems. 2- Take a large amount of drugs. 3- Become God, preferably in a public area. 4- Spend some years at a mystical retreat (mental asylum), where you give your teachings to those around you. 5- Come back down to earth, read a Richard Dawkins book and go about you day in a sane fashion until the next relapse.
  • messimessi
    Hrair

so you post a link without reading anything on the site and call it pretentious. if you actually read it you would see the message is very positive and actually gels with duncans message.

sorry
  • @wolfmanalpha
    Yeah, that thread is good. It shows nature is real. We too are nature. We're not separate from nature.
    The sooner we become aware of this the better.
    The elite are only a danger to the unaware. Just like the duckling in the Nature Is Brutal thread. It would be more effective to leave the pond than merely label the fish brutal.

@vanwinkel
    If Richard Dawkins had a psychedelic experience or spent time in an asylum his outlook would broaden.
    Deconstructing the ancient scriptures (and taking them literally) to debunk god is like pointing to the horizon to prove the earth is flat.
    He is the high-priest of just another religion - atheism.
  • DannyPinn said:

If Richard Dawkins had a psychedelic experience or spent time in an asylum his outlook would broaden.
    Deconstructing the ancient scriptures (and taking them literally) to debunk god is like pointing to the horizon to prove the earth is flat.
    He is the high-priest of just another religion - atheism.

Absolutely agree. Well said.

The future ahead of us is beyond our wildest imaginings. It can't be any other way. Business as usual is off the menu.
  • some of you guys are so dismissive! don't be sorry @messi, I'm sorry for being kind of a dick up there and sorry for completely hijacking your thread.
    the whole 'How To Become a God' thing is just a hook, theres some deep knowledge in these pages. I know the auto-playing music on the homepage is really fucking annoying so anyone willing to dive into the guts try this article that touches on the Hegelian dialectic, Leibniz's monadic theory, Determinism, quantum theory and all that good stuff in a relatively easy to understand way.

http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Enigma-of-Existence(1361286).htm
  • messimessi
    Hrair

some of you guys are so dismissive! don't be sorry @messi, I'm sorry for being kind of a dick up there and sorry for completely hijacking your thread.
    the whole 'How To Become a God' thing is just a hook, theres some deep knowledge in these pages. I know the auto-playing music on the homepage is really fucking annoying so anyone willing to dive into the guts try this article that touches on the Hegelian dialectic, Leibniz's monadic theory, Determinism, quantum theory and all that good stuff in a relatively easy to understand way.

so this is the coolest article from the site? i'll check it out

• messimessi
    Hrair
    messi said:

some of you guys are so dismissive! don't be sorry @messi, I'm sorry for being kind of a dick up there and sorry for completely hijacking your thread.

so this is the coolest article from the site? i'll check it out

Wow! this shit is truly interesting. reading
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    WHY IS THERE SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING?
    Woah. What the fuck. this the freakiest fucking question
    here, take it home with ya

and this
  • messimessi
    Hrair
    i really like this song
  • Shoey
    Hrair
    surely if we word as one force we are god? Look around at everything we have created, we literally are creators. Before man the earth was all natural, then we came in and changed everything. We created city's and technology and now we can control life. If there is a god, we haven't been made in his image. We are god.
  • I have been reading this site as well as the book "Hyperreality" by Mike Hockney. This shit is DEEP. They use philosophy of science to turn science on its head!

They also have a Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/Path.Of.Illumination
  • some of you guys are so dismissive! don't be sorry @messi, I'm sorry for being kind of a dick up there and sorry for completely hijacking your thread.

I love it!
    I've been having trouble coping with certain aspects of life and that part of 'becoming' is amazing.
    नमः सप्तानां सम्यक् सम्बुद्ध कोटीनां। तद्यथा ॐ चले चुले चुन्दि स्वाहा॥
    ओं मणिपद्मे हूं
    राम
  • APOTHEOSIS = Human Becomes God

Heavenly Devine
  • urbster1 said:

I have been reading this site as well as the book "Hyperreality" by Mike Hockney. This shit is DEEP. They use philosophy of science to turn science on its head!

im jizzing in my pajamas as i read this , rather than sleep. so far it matches up with information gleaned fron trips ive had and, ahem, synthesizes basically all the cool & crazy science shit all at once from books like "the elegant universe". im eating it up. and waiting for the chapter on becoming lizardly via babys blood, of course.

Vote Perot / Titor '92.
  • it's a really enchanting writing style which makes it scary, kind of how pete holmes always says how if he went to a scientology audit he would fall in love with it, which makes him scared of it 8)

this link, as provided above (thanks!) is where im staring btw ; http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Enigma-of-Existence%281361286%29.htm
    Post edited by HRossPerot at 2013-09-17 08:24:49
    Vote Perot / Titor '92.
  • Cheers messi!!! Exactly what I was looking for!
  • If you want to become God, they figured it out in the 6th century:
    Leap clear of all that is corporeal and make yourself grow to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure; rise above all time and become eternal; then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible; deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and every science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights, and lower than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, hardness and fluidity; think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all this at once, all times and all places, all substances and all qualities and all magnitudes together; then you can apprehend God. But if you shut up your soul in your body and abase yourself, and say “I know nothing, I can do nothing; I am afraid of earth and sea, I cannot mount to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be …” then what have you to do with God? Your thought can grasp nothing beautiful, nor good. If you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God; for like is known by like.

- Hermetica

it is what it is, but it ain't what it's cracked up to be
  • many many many people would say youre already a god.

alan watts, eckhart tolle, and ram dass would be among them.

• Ghost_Hit said:

many many many people would say youre already a god.

And the many, many, many would be wrong...

depending on the definition of god...

Self Anointing thyne as god does not make one a god...no matter how god like you would appear to someone in the 800's

• Ghost_Hit said:

Self Anointing thyne as god does not make one a god...no matter how god like you would appear to someone in the 800's

youre claiming to know theyre wrong? god as defined here is everything and everyone. its all animated and sustained by god. they may say theyre a part of that. youre gunna tell them thats wrong? i dont think anyone is self anointing anything... more like theyre expanding "god"s horizon to include them. they dont even believe in a man in the sky, so...

• Ghost_Hit said:

Ghost_Hit said:

youre claiming to know theyre wrong? god as defined here is everything and everyone. its all animated and sustained by god. they may say theyre a part of that. youre gunna tell them thats wrong? i dont think anyone is self anointing anything... more like theyre expanding "god"s horizon to include them. they dont even believe in a man in the sky, so...

oh...ok then

when you say it that way....it makes perfect sense
  • Ghost_Hit said:

Ghost_Hit said:

To me that seems like devaluing the term "god". It's like expanding the definition of what pizza is. You're pizza, I'm pizza, everything is pizza. Feels misleading to me.

You may be god but so is that turd you just stepped in.
  • that turd was once pizza, so it too is a part of the god... like your comment is part of this thread. :D

• you have to somehow dupe Rothschild and Steal his gold somehow or trick him into lending you all his gold or get involved with the federal reserve .

Maybe start turning up to the Bohemian grove and just, hang out and see if you can get invited in. Its a start or hide in a vent at a Bilderberg group meeting and steal their master plans and use them yourself, before they do.
    Post edited by nyran125 at 2013-09-18 11:09:47
  • Ghost_Hit said:

Ghost_Hit said:

god as defined here is everything and everyone.

To me that seems like devaluing the term "god". It's like expanding the definition of what pizza is. You're pizza, I'm pizza, everything is pizza. Feels misleading to me.

You may be god but so is that turd you just stepped in.

I never considered the word, "god", to have that much value in the first place...

From my view point, it is just a repurposing of the definition to accommodate the needs and wants of those attempting to satisfy the ego...

• @betteroffhere I think I understand where you're coming from. Let me try and clarify my position. I don't like to use the word "god" because I find it pretty nebulous and many different people have very different definitions for it. From a linguistic standpoint I think it's counterproductive to take a word like "god" and define it as everything and anything.

From my view point, it is just a repurposing of the definition to accommodate the needs and wants of those attempting to satisfy the ego...

From my point of you it's blurring already murky lines to no benefit.
    "You'll find the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
  • god is just a really great concept to use in hypothetical thinking
  • and no amount of words in the world would approach actually desribing accurately what that word is pointing to, so its all just an experiment. dont believe anything about anything for all i care

• Both GOD and Satan has sacrifice in their rhetoric at some point in history. So I don't see any of them as a good thing.
  • nyran125 said:

Both GOD and Satan has sacrifice in their rhetoric at some point in history. So I don't see any of them as a good thing.

wake up. this universe is in yan. you're trapped

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!