*OLD*DTFH Minecraft Server Whitelist: New Players, join here!*OLD*
  • The Duncan Trussel Minecraft server has implemented a whitelist, regular players should post their Minecraft username, and we will add it to the list and allow you to build and have user permissions. Players not on the list can explore the world, but cannot destroy or take items from people.

Here is a list of people that can add you to the whitelist:
    KevinDontWave
    Kyran
    Dasbones
    iClarion
    Waterboy72
    Qoflife
    Remerold

We will be checking this thread regularly to add people as soon as possible. If you are a regular player before the whitelist took effect, talk to us in game, and we will recognize your faces and get you back to normal.
    Post edited by DrStrib at 2014-03-25 12:23:43
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • M0XIEM0XIE
    Hrair
    Not trying to derail the topic, but are there any Minecraft players on Xbox Live Arcade? I realize the console version has no mods. I was considering buying, but I have no idea what to expect.
  • my son would like to be added if that is cool...he is BLT105
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • M0XIE said:

Not trying to derail the topic, but are there any Minecraft players on Xbox Live Arcade? I realize the console version has no mods. I was considering buying, but I have no idea what to expect.

I slowly stopped playing the PC version, but I just got the Xbox version :) We should all figure something out to play the Xbox version together. It's not quite the same (and multiplayer is very different) but still... it'd be fuckin awesome.
  • M0XIEM0XIE
    Hrair
    I downloaded the XBOX version last night. Looks like you can play with up to 8 people simultaneously. If you want to play, send me a PM.
  • server down?
  • xbox is the shit
    i sold mine and im getting it back just so i could play minecraft with my xbox friends
    its broke the total sales of trials evolution in one hour

theyll update it for sure
    but thisis just an early phase
  • __Quimby__
  • Bummerfiend
  • Nicety
    "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."
  • Cowyed
  • orbadus

Obodune

Two more dear friends and trusselites of mine who are regulars on the server.
  • KevinDontWave
  • Skrying is the Minecraft name.
  • my minecraft name is xxicheat2muchxx
  • Uh...The dizweld?
  • I8 MANIFEST 8I

EDIT: Good news - I fixed spelling mistake of my own gamertag. Bad news - I cancelled Xbox live. Fuckin assholes made it almost as difficult to leave as it was moving my money to a credit union.
    Post edited by Clarion at 2012-06-11 08:14:00
  • "Brendanftw" , please and thank you
  • Torquemada1111, Man I forgot how much it sucks not to be able to fly.
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • zuljah
  • Alright, the whitelist is in action and everyone above this post is in their correct permission areas. If you are a new player, be sure to post your name here and get your freedom in our humble land!
    T͙̩̱͝ḫ͍̯̼͚͡e̘̘̱͈͓ ͞Dą͙͈̮͙̥̙r̼̗̤͈͎ḱ̬̙̜͉̭̭͕ ̱̪̝̣͈͘ͅU͔͚̟̟̜͠n̟̜̜d͍͡e̺̦̳̬r̕b͉̲ẹ̸̠̬ͅļ̫l͉͓̱̭͓̼ỵ̥̠̖̗͍̙ ̕n̖e̦͚̜̩v̲͙͠e̮̯̻̜̦r̤̹̮͡ ̟͍͈͇̲͠f̴̤̣̜̣o̗͓̱̖͙̟̳r͚͈̩͍̼̘g̗͇̱̗̺̜͚e̠̘͡t̖̘s͖̬̰̹̪̻̹
  • my minecraft name is tri247
  • does that mean i lost my stuff? Surreallycool is the name
    My heroes are midgets with real jobs.
  • does that mean i lost my stuff? Surreallycool is the name

Not at all, just means that new people need to post their name here before they can manipulate blocks, which may or not be yours without your consent D:
    Getting on to add you and Tri now...
  • Schmoooooo

6 o's
  • my name is sawyertown.I would like to play.

• someone add me on the list
    mragilebeast
  • Hey guys! My in game name Volnerman. I'd love to play on this server!
  • My in-game is 'damanseth' would be swell to be added.
  • beansbeenz yo. thanks!
  • Got everyone above :)
  • My in-game name is t_loader. Thanks!
    If you're not living for something, you're dying for nothing.
  • My in game name is CowsVagina.
  • I think I'm gunna get it, and my name should be tuggybear323. That's also my name on the xbox, so if anyone want's to play on that, hit me up! Let me know you're part of the family.
  • "Draylock" I logged in to play last night but I couldn't use my house anymore hahaha, had no idea what was going on.
  • cvpunk
    "Just remember that half the people are below average"- LET'S KILL MEDIOCRITY
  • Checked out the server a few days ago and liked what i saw. Add me, my name is Quickymart
  • BigRigNig
  • Kaizen said:

BigRigNig

Awesome username :) "Kaizen" is such an under understood term in america. It's doubleplus good.
  • my username is Maurice656

please add me to the whitelist
  • I'd like to be added to the whitelist. My in-game name is Ztank.
  • U: 1McFlyHigh
    Add me please
    Liking the server!
  • Clarion said:

Kaizen said:

BigRigNig

Awesome username :) "Kaizen" is such an under understood term in america. It's doubleplus good.

Thanks, I learned it in school and always loved it.
  • User name: Poopybottumz
    I would love to join the white list pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassse!! :)
  • user name: whotson

thank you in advance ♥
  • User name: bamboosheep

Can't wait to play virtual legos with you all! =)
  • nvm sry
    Post edited by Enlightedasfuck at 2012-09-18 15:26:59

• Hello, my MC user-name is KBundy, I am a real life friend of Joeman8296, he will vouch for me in game. Praise and Hail nah bah
  • Hey, I know I'm new to the forums, but I heard about the server from the podcast. Any chance I could get whitelisted? My Minecraft username is HanRedux. I'm not a vampire. :E
  • nv_ertigo said:

Hey, I know I'm new to the forums, but I heard about the server from the podcast. Any chance I could get whitelisted? My Minecraft username is HanRedux. I'm not a vampire. :E

balls out, maan, you don't need to be placed on a list. white list shmite list!
  • My user name is: Bidwel
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!