conscious hip-hop
  • eyedea was an alien. the ufo swooped by earth in 1981, punted him out the door and shouted "we'll pick you up in 28 years... show these chuckleheads how its done!"
  • I forgot to post CYNE!

This has turned into quite the thread!

Post edited by type_one_ at 2012-05-25 17:01:32
  • this thread would make a great playlist

• JoshJosh
    Hrair
    What would Don Genaro do?
  • JoshJosh
    Hrair
  • Khalil Nova armed with his 808's of death clothed with Egyptian and Hindu deitys avid anime fan is a Rapper/Producer whose style is described as Supernova, a few albums and mixtapes already out "The Art Of Trancendence" is dropping soon..http://soundcloud.com/khalilnova
  • I hadn't heard that cunninglinguist track yet, so sick. Bookmark this bitch for sure!

contributing. Really listen to this one. "Need no stilts to reach the stars/Teach the kids to reach with their heads and they each will be yours." Conscious as it gets.

I already posted this one on a different thread but it deserves a repost.

• Oh snap I forgot Moke and Tone!
  • @Josh that is one of my favorite Atmosphere songs !
  • JoshJosh
    Hrair
    ath3n4 said:

@Josh that is one of my favorite Atmosphere songs !

The first time i heard it i shed a single tear. Not many songs have ever had that power over me.
  • JoshJosh
    Hrair
    I fuckin love this song :)
  • lets keep this thread goin! another oldie but goodie:

• 'And any man who knows a thing knows, he knows not a damn, damn thing at all."

Post edited by LemmingJuice at 2015-03-16 17:35:28
  • Destiny Lab has been making conscious based hip hop for almost 25 years....longer than some of these other clowns have been alive....Arkalogik is known as the founder of the Real Truth Music movement....not boasting....just stating facts....Show me anyone who digs deeper. We have over 70 songs exposing deceptions and proclaiming truth and working on the new album exposing transhumanism and the mark of the beast.

Irreducible complexity and molecular machines

The Bohemian Grove

The 2012 Deception

Sleep Paralysis and abductions

Government and Prison corruption

Time

End Times Prophecy

Interdimensional Warfare

The Alien Rapture scenario

Evolve or Die

Post edited by Arkalogik at 2015-03-16 21:34:30
    Are you absolutely sure that there are no absolutes?
    www.destinylab.com
    www.youtube.com/destinylab
    www.diggingforthetruth.podomatic.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!