ROUND 2: IT CONTINUES! THE DTFH T-SHIRT PRE-SALE!
  • ordered mine last night!!!! Wish i was wearing it now...
  • Fantastic news everybody! Sure Design T-Shirts has offered to handle international shipping for us. All credit goes to the amazing @MysteryBuddha for that one!

That means you can now pre-order your DTFH t-shirt from anywhere around the world! So please do! Do that now. Now!

Happy days! Will order after my exam tomorrow as I ride the wave of positive energy
  • Just ordered mine too! I hope large isn't too big!
  • International shipping, WOOT!
    Ordered 2 tees, it's the least I can do for Duncan. Would have ordered a chaos poster also, but couldn't. :(
    "Wise man knows how much he doesn't know"
  • JahRagsJahRags
    Banned
    International shipping! You beautiful, beautiful merchants you. Ordering all three.
    http://pinealretina.tumblr.com - Get your bottle homie, po' some out.
  • nice, just ordered the illuminati one looking forward to it.
    My heroes are midgets with real jobs.

• is it possible to change my order? i chose a large, but who am i kidding? let's face it, i'm a medium. the name on the order is robert love. thanks

No problem, I've updated your order.

thanks, stig. you're awesome in everything you do for this site. i thank you on behalf of the entire duncan trussell family. namaste
    Post edited by roblovesbeard at 2012-05-11 21:29:27
  • Are the shirts preshrunk?
  • Are the shirts preshrunk?

yes sir.

@mysterybuddha
    www.suredesigntshirts.com
  • Could I get mine changed to a medium also then? I'm used to buying large and having it shrink. Name on the order is Travis Schwan....

Sorry about being wishy washy.
    Post edited by thatdude21601 at 2012-05-13 12:47:11
  • Just ordered :)
  • can we get the DTFH logo on white so the arrows are more distinct? (off white even better, we're a bunch of dirty fucks in here)
    When in doubt zoom out
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé

Could I get mine changed to a medium also then? I'm used to buying large and having it shrink. Name on the order is Travis Schwan....

Sorry about being wishy washy.

No problem.

FYI to anyone else who might be considering a size change - I can only do it on the forum like this if I can confirm that you are who you say you are. Travis & Rob's forum accounts both have the same e-mails as their orders, so I was able to confirm their identities. If I can't confirm who you are then I can't update the order.
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    This is the final day to pre-order your shirts, guys! We're shutting down pre-orders tonight, May 15th, at 11:59pm PST.

If you've been hesitating about pre-ordering your shirt here are some things to consider:

• All pre-order shirts are just $19.99! Once the shirts go on general sale this will bump up to $21.99
    • In case you missed it, we're now shipping shirts internationally.
    • If you wait to order you won't be able to get your shirt until the middle of June.
    • We're not renewing all of the designs! Once the Meditation and Illuminati shirts are sold out they're gone forever. They've already sold over 100 shirts each in the last 10 days, so expect them to go fast!
    Post edited by Stig_Admin at 2012-05-15 02:37:12
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • Just ordered a medium meditation :). Woulda got a poster too if UK shipping was available. Gotta say I'm impressed how cheap the international shipping is!
  • OMG!!! Please don't sell out of the logo long sleeved hoodie one!!! I was trying to order one just now but I had some trouble with my billing address on my new mastercard of hell spawn. I will be ordering it in two days at the most!! Size large :D I can't wait to feel that sweet sure design fabric against my angelic skin :D <3<br />

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!