Letter to Duncan
  • Chill out man!!!! Get an adderall prescription, you're too depressed! Don't you know everything is fucking fine man? snap out of it i'm not even enjoying the podcast. i mean a little but mostly you seem really fucking depressed. YOU'RE FINE, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!!!!
  • Doesn't adderall cause depression lol?
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
  • artificial speed/amphetamine psychosis happines... a total lie and fabrication
  • weedweed
    Hrair

What is this adderall joke between Duncan & Redban all about? Did one of them say something about adderall during the argument?

Redban was on adderall during the last podcast(with ari) while they were discussing the whole situation.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but redban seems to get defensive and shutdown whenever someone gives him an inkling of criticism.

I still love em' both. Hope they can work it out, I would really hate to see duncan abandon the JRE
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    Dear Duncan,
    Really enjoying listening and sharing with my friends. Keep doing what you're doing, brother. Also, I really appreciate you helping out Ram Dass. All the best to you.
    Love,
    Sitar

PS I'd love it if you'd consider coming to the conference
    Mr. Takahashi would like to see you all in his office now

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • duncanduncan
    El-ahrairah

Chill out man!!!! Get an adderall prescription, you're too depressed! Don't you know everything is fucking fine man? snap out of it i'm not even enjoying the podcast. i mean a little but mostly you seem really fucking depressed. YOU'RE FINE, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!!!!

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

• Chill out man!!!! Get an adderall prescription, you're too depressed! Don't you know everything is fucking fine man? snap out of it i'm not even enjoying the podcast. i mean a little but mostly you seem really fucking depressed. YOU'RE FINE, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!!!!

• @magickchaoscobra that gorilla looks like he's in a good place and has a belly full of bananas.
  • he looks like you owe him a banana and he is also gay and his name is king dong
  • Post edited by jimmybob at 2012-05-02 10:43:01
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I will meet you there." Rumi
  • KHAN
    Owsla
    Man, I wish I didn't give up closing threads.
  • duncanduncan
    El-ahrairah
    If you have a rat in your house, and you trap the rat and take it outside your house is that considered censoring the rat?
  • "Ultimately, nothing in this life is “commonplace,” nothing is “in between.” The threads that join your every act, your every thought, are infinite. All paths of mastery eventually merge." - George Leonard
  • fnordfnord
    Hrair
    my open letter to Duncan:

can we get some tacos together sometime?

Love,

Paul
    sunt lacrimae rerum
  • My letter to Duncan:

duncan said:

If you have a rat in your house, and you trap the rat and take it outside your house is that considered censoring the rat?

In a relative way, yes. Because your are censoring the rat inside your house. In the absolute, no. If you throw the rat far away from your home. The rat is still alive and he can still live is rat life, but not in your house.

If you have a website on the internet, it's your own. You can do whatever you like. If people are unhappy they can go elsewhere or start theirs own website, your are not stopping them. That could be seen as censorship, yes. But only on your website.

If you decide to censor the whole internet(like sopa for exemple) that a more absolute censorship. But still you can think whatever you want and there will always be a media completely free of speech.

KHAN said:

Another thing, we live in a system. We call it democracy. We have laws. This website is a subpart of this system. We can't do all we want because we are still attached to the whole system.

This forum have rules and a system in place. Maybe it would help to write a "constitution" or guidelines or something like that.

Personally I want this forum to be a happy place full with positive energy than can help us all grow. If some people want to bring negative energy. Admin and moderator should have the right to ban/censor them. There is a place for everything that did not mean that everything have is place everywhere...
  • artificial speed/amphetamine psychosis happines... a total lie and fabrication

It's not artificial at all. It's just straight prescription amphetamine.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
    www.dankoni.com (still being coded)
    www.facebook.com/dankoni
    www.twitter.com/dankoni
  • KHAN said:

duncan said:

Haha now the goonies sneak their way into this forum. :)

I'm sorry bros.
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • if this is the place....
    Dear Duncan,
    Thanks spending your time elevating the hearts and minds of your fellow man.
    You are a true forward thinking mo-fo!
    Thanks for talking about the cool stuff that takes my mind above the samness that suburbia offers...the chains on the gates also keep us in...Your Harbor of Sorrows analogy is a brillian observation of alot of existance...I hope that my fellow man take the time to wake the fuck up and start paddling towards those deeper waters...Thanks for being a cool voice of reason and humor in these strange times.
    I have been a fan of Ram Dass for a looong time, and am glad you are shining a light on his story, and his message.
    Shine a light!
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • Man, I read every post in this thread and I still haven't got the slightest idea what this thread is about.

Got a nice full belly and I'm going to listen to Ram Dass while I finish off my work day.

Life is good, treat it as such
  • Chicken. Sandwich.

image image image
    Post edited by jimmybob at 2012-05-02 20:00:08

@neonbackpack Bad Boy. Bad Bad Boy. Where is my rolled up newspaper? Go into the training crate... Am I feeding a troll?

I'll practice some Tonglen.

Another Excellent Form of Tonglen

Clearly imagine a situation where you have acted badly, one about which you feel shameful or guilty, and which may be difficult to even think about. Then, as you breathe in, opening your heart, accept total responsibility for your actions in that particular situation. Do not judge or try to justify your behavior. Simply acknowledge exactly what you have done wrong and wholeheartedly ask for forgiveness. Now, as you breathe out, send the compassionate radiance of reconciliation, forgiveness, harmony, healing, and understanding. Breathe in the pain and the blame, and breathe out the undoing of harm. Breathe in taking full responsibility, breathe out the compassionate radiance of healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation. This exercise is especially powerful. It may give you the courage to go see the person(s) whom you have wronged and the strength and willingness to talk to them directly and actually ask for forgiveness from the depths of your heart.

http://www.naljorprisondharmaservice.org/pdf/Tonglen.htm

Post edited by fire_mountain_2 at 2012-05-02 21:25:08
  • The internet is really confusing.
    We elongate our Maaans 'round these parts.
  • piezopiezo
    Ternary

The internet is really confusing.

o rly?

• what if a thread is thought pointless across the general public opinion, then the users should just post the most random photos and write a little sentence about them.

that way, a thread can be considered garbage because there is no way it can stay on topic?

• @MrAgileBeast Good point, but hey, we all try on this thread... oh my god to we try... we try all the time... and we pray...

• Dear Duncan,
    Tell us more Paulie Shore stories, please.

All the finest,
    Pinkfrost
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    I wish we were allowed to post boobs. this thread needs boobs.

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    sitar said:

fixed

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • sitar said:

...I feel the same way, brother. But I feel it may open the floodgates the realms of sense gratification immersion. Or just be awesome. Who knows.

...who doesn't like tits?
    Love is what occurs when the universe recognizes itself for what it is.
    owlsa support waned RIP orgone
  • piezopiezo
    Ternary

idk, just a couple guesses
    Post edited by piezo at 2012-05-03 00:13:00
  • Hey look, a beach ball.

• Horseeeyyyy. Horse. Neigh

We take for granted things around / are child's play all the way down.
    | my shit | more |
    Mumia Abu-Jamal is in a jail cell dropping truth. Obama's in the Wite House dropping bombs.
    Which one got the Nobel Peace Prize?
  • sitar said:

...I feel the same way, brother. But I feel it may open the floodgates the realms of sense gratification immersion. Or just be awesome. Who knows.

#MEATHEAD(S) listen, they're just bags of fat, get over it.

yes, it is absurd that this society is so sexually repressed, and yes it's also absurd we fly killer robots over brown people's villages, and yes it's also absurd every 8 or 10 months we push a button for either a red team or blue team of some guy we've never met who will decide how best to use us for nefarious plans, and yes it's also absurd there's a plant that makes you feel better but if you're caught possessing it you get locked in a cage but there're another plant that you can heat up and mix with water and some other chemicals and if you drink it you get angry and want to harm other primates, and yes it's absurd i could go on, but i bet you'll be able to find boobs somewhere else.
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-08 22:08:56
  • @jdirt2019 Respect.
    Mumia Abu-Jamal is in a jail cell dropping truth. Obama's in the Wite House dropping bombs.
    Which one got the Nobel Peace Prize?
  • This is a picture of a ham sandwich.
  • the picture thing is working great

just some dude riding a camel
  • sitar said:

this thread needs boobs.

sorry if i harshed your buzz, hope this makes up for it. it won't embed correctly, so i suggest you just go to the site to check it out, but prepare to have your mind fucking blown

http://www.dancefloordale.com/

This video below contains some explicit cartoon scenes, flashing lights and is FOR OVER 18's ONLY.

Directed by Eric Wareheim (Tim & Eric) in association with Warp Records and Warp Films. Music by Flying Lotus. Co Directed/ Animation by Devin Flynn. Co Directed/ Edited by Eric Fensler. More info at dancefloordale.com

@sitar @piezo @doctorbob @Clarion @DannyPinn @jimmybob @MrAgileBeast
    Post edited by jdirt2019 at 2012-05-13 19:46:31
  • This thread is not dead yet! We can write this chain letter to @duncan !

• OP please keep your negativity to yourself. I can only assume you are an agent provocateur, trying to bring this board down. We as a family, are too strong to be brought down by negative comments. So stop wasting your and our time.
  • sitarsitar
    Hrair
    1) i have seen dance floor dale, and it is awesome.
    2) i appreciate you trying to make amends for your harsh post. thank you, we're cool.
    3)i do think you misread my emphasis. of course i could find boobs anywhere. it doesn't change my point, that it is THIS THREAD, that needs them.

sitaramdas.com
    @sitaramdas
  • its great save rolling round the internet for hours looking for some of the most bizarre vids around just come here. this forum is like a swirling vortex of bizarre psychedelic positive energy.
    (Q) Have I gone mad?

(A) I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. - Alice in Wonderland
  • NyhusNyhus
    Hrair
    jdirt2019 said:

Aaahaahhaah!
    "Y'all white bitches are a buncha honky mahfahs fo' teasin' ma nigga cunt wit yo lobsta meat"

http://twitter.com/LCCNyhus

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!