Hiphop
  • Good shit only! Share your favourite tracks, maybe even convert a few metalheads!

• Post edited by DrunkenAdama at 2012-04-30 13:45:38
    Fencesitter, eternal spoil sport.
  • I love the crap out of Shabazz Palaces

check out this 20 minute performance they did in studio at KEXP

HOO BABY

I don't want to vomit my entire library in here. Here is a guy I just started listenin to though:

• Lol- I found a young Cartman rapping (Alex Wiley) and he's not bad.

• Nice! Never heard either of those before
  • check out my music and artwork at http://sufista.com
  • In 2002, Cee lo Green busted out with the Perfect Imperfections Album and is still one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time. Although I may geographically biased

This is "Big Ole Words" and if this doesn't do it for ya... I don't know what will.

We elongate our Maaans 'round these parts.
  • This video is more comedic than a majority of their material, but I figured a video about edibles would be welcomed 'round these parts.

Relatively well known, but dope nonetheless.

Featuring the previously mentioned Elzhi.

Post edited by Spark_My_Soul at 2012-05-01 02:15:56
  • Classic!

• Post edited by nosejob at 2012-05-01 17:08:15
  • Good stuff guys.

THis here has to be one of the most creative tracks/videos that I've come across for a while. It's about agrophobia

• "Trying to reason with a stubborn female is like trying to fist a urethra." -- wandering_womb
  • Post edited by showdeepflow at 2012-05-01 22:02:24
  • Post edited by showdeepflow at 2012-05-01 22:03:38
  • Awesome stuff! What a great thread! Have you guys heard much from the TDE group? Kendrick Lamar and Ab-Soul specifically. They have a great mix of street mentality and spiritual, evolutionary messages. Here's a good one from Ab-Soul that he just released last week I think. It's called "Pineal Gland". How could it not be awesome?
    "Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole." - William S. Burroughs
  • VanWinkel said:

WHOA. This is awesome, how have I never heard this.

• "Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole." - William S. Burroughs
  • "Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole." - William S. Burroughs
  • One of my all time favorites:
    "Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole." - William S. Burroughs

• My heartless nights
    I'm sure I had a purpose
    But I forgot it
    The influential person
    They put me down in my brain
    I followed because it was a mirror of pain
    Peep this
    Monkey see, monkey do
    You look like me, I look like you
    I was clouded by thinking
    My conscience tore apart
    Until I lost the greatest heart
    I stopped fighting vampires
    Like it? They loved it
    Another soul for destruction
    Upside down
    Then
    Nightmares is now

I'm a vampire now
    Don't let the vampires get you
    No
    Don't let the vampire

Some people hate on Lil B, I find that hard when the dude puts out crazy songs like this

e: diggin that Party and Bullshit remix
    Post edited by Harshaw at 2012-05-02 17:08:37
  • Dopeness! You guys have anything new (within the past week or so) to share? I actually have a Hip Hop blog that I do for fun called The Dharma of Dope (www.thedharmaofdope.com), and I'm always looking to expose some awesome artists that I haven't heard of before. Even if some of you guys make music, I'd love to hear it! Or if you have a sec, check out the site and give me some criticism, just trying to see if it's something I want to do on a more serious scale.

• Post edited by nosejob at 2012-05-02 17:16:58
  • Dopeness! You guys have anything new (within the past week or so) to share? I actually have a Hip Hop blog that I do for fun called The Dharma of Dope (www.thedharmaofdope.com), and I'm always looking to expose some awesome artists that I haven't heard of before. Even if some of you guys make music, I'd love to hear it! Or if you have a sec, check out the site and give me some criticism, just trying to see if it's something I want to do on a more serious scale.

If you want newest hiphop, you should check out this site: (www.thisisbuckwild.com)

http://thekingfantastic.com/2012/05/audio-king-fantastic-x-zeds-dead-g-sharp-troublemaker-edit/

new album on the 8th
    One of my favorite hip hop artists doin it now
  • Thanks guys, gonna check that stuff out! Keep tossing me links to anything else you come across, I'm constantly on the lookout!
  • Post edited by Cashlin at 2012-05-02 19:56:02
  • had to bookmark this thread, whenever these forums have people just throwing down videos they make incredible lists

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!