Timewave Zero
  • For those of you who have followed Terence McKenna's time wave zero theory, you'll be excited to note that April marks the beginning of the last cycle, and the start of the big descent into novelty. Below there is a link to a website with a free program that allows you to map the timewave by year or month.

This month there are two big dips into novelty from April 18th-23rd and from the 25th-30th. If you note any synchronistic events, personal or otherwise, please share.

Also, if anyone has a link to a better software program, let me know. This one does not support zooming in on portions of the graph.

http://www.fractal-timewave.com/timewave_calculator.php
    The future ahead of us is beyond our wildest imaginings. It can't be any other way. Business as usual is off the menu.
  • Synchroncities every day. Time wise 3:33 1:23..... etc. Even my Christian mom has syhnchrons with time all of the time now. The funnest ones I have are when thinking about something and booooooom glitch in the matrix "Hm I need to pay the chriopractor"..... *Reads license plate guard on car in front of me* "Chiropractors heal".

Lately novelty has been the word of the month. I frequent these forums and the RB, but for some reason novelty has been coming up everywhere in unexpected conversations.

"The thinker thinks what the prover proves".

• Definitely an increase in novely recently. Looking at April, the maximum for the year is on the 9th. Interested to know if anyone has seen anything newsworthy since then.
    The future ahead of us is beyond our wildest imaginings. It can't be any other way. Business as usual is off the menu.
  • The first imagine is the graph for the year 2012, and the following is for the month of April.

• Can you explain this to me a little, I've looked into it but I still don't really make totally sense of the entire situation.
  • Thanks for this. I downloaded the program a while ago but im an absolute n00b when it comes to DOSBox
    "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"
  • And is it just me or does the GCP give creedence to the timewave theory?

Post edited by Discordian101 at 2012-04-25 21:28:54
    "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"
  • Personally, I have the sense that it is somehow related to consciousness. It's been a long time since I've thought about or read anything about the timewave, but it came up very recently, and I've subsequently been trying to place my experiences onto the graph. I can say that following April 9th, which is the high point for the year and marks the beginning of the last big descent, I've had some pretty immense changes in my personal life, but as of yet, I don't see any large correlations in the rest of the world.
  • April 30th marks the lowest point in April on the timewave (The highest point of novelty). On the 26th, the U.S. House passed CISPA (Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act). On April 28th Chen Guangcheng (Chinese activists) flees to the U.S. embassy –“may be the greatest test of U.S.-China relations since the Tiananmen crackdown”.

Anyone else have observations?
  • I'm excited to find some people talking about how the timewave really seems to be playing out. I've stopped paying attention to the news right now, so I haven't been in a position to notice anything on a global scale, or even a large scale at all. But I can say for sure that novelty and synchronicity have increased exponentially in my personal life. I recently ended a three year relationship and moved back home, and that liberated a lot of my creativity and connection to the divine. Synchronicity has been showing up mostly in simple forms of information like numbers, names, and words or phrases. In particular I've always related to the number 5 as an anchor and a comfort from my childhood, and that has been showing up a lot. I have a ton of anecdotal examples from the past three weeks but to keep things brief I'll just tell my favorite one. Last week I found this electronic yahtzee game that I used to play at least 10 years ago when I was a kid, and after I got the buttons to work and finished the last two moves of the current game, on the first turn of the new game I got yahtzee made of fives. I've found that the universe is much more beautiful and my days are better when I let small coincidences like that feel significant, and connecting up to a group of people who are all affirming synchronicity in their lives is even more empowering.
  • I just ended a long relationship in April also, and I feel the same way^. In fact, I just rediscovered the timewave by synchronicity. The changes in my personal life have been huge in the last month, so I've been trying to find how the rest of the world has responded.

@MorganElizabeth: Tremendous thanks for sharing.
  • The future ahead of us is beyond our wildest imaginings. It can't be any other way. Business as usual is off the menu.
  • A large dip in novelty is set to occur on May 20th. Doing some research, I found the following:

On that day, there will be an annular solar eclipse visible around the pacific, and the Pleiades star cluster, the sun, the moon, the earth, and the galactic plane will be in alignment.

Some people have observed that, based on the celestial events, there may be large earthquakes around the world. Also, depending on what you believe, the Pleiades alignment is fairly significant.

June 6th will also be an important date as Venus will complete a transit in front of the sun. It may be that May 20th will be the beginning of a 16 day period of significance.

I'm not a doom and gloom person by any stretch of the imagination. I do, however, believe that we live in an incredibly exciting and interesting time to be alive.
    Post edited by Klorptar at 2012-05-07 01:22:26
  • Forgot the graph for May 2012:

Remember that the values are relative to the month. So for the month of May, it seems that the dip from the 20th to the 25th is small. However, looking at in on the year-long scale, you'll see that May actually has one of the most precipitous drops. It's good to refer to the overall graph for 2012 to get a sense for how much change is actually happening.
    Post edited by Klorptar at 2012-05-07 01:25:58
  • April 23rd was my 21st birthday
  • http://webbotforum.com/content.php?257-Article-Submissions&s=14af792858aee9e71494171f8eb58923

Is the discontinuity of the web bots some how related? Did something of significance happen between March and May? Did we miss it?

Think about it. We could all be dead right now, and not know....
    photo lao-tzu-field1copysmall.jpg
  • Happy belated birthday.

• http://webbotforum.com/content.php?257-Article-Submissions&s=14af792858aee9e71494171f8eb58923

Is the discontinuity of the web bots some how related? Did something of significance happen between March and May? Did we miss it?

I didn't know about that. I'm familiar with the web bot, but I haven't been paying much attention to it recently. It did say this:

"What could cause not only a perpetual release but a release that gain in intensity as it progresses? Again this indicates that something significant will occur."

It's possible that maybe we don't have language that accurately describes what will happen, or the significance of the event. This is all speculative, obviously, but the timewave maps novelty. We may just not have the tools right now to begin to understand what is about to happen. Exciting times, friends.
  • eh...all times can be exciting !!!
  • Terence McKenna Omnibus:

• C'mon guise.... novelty isn't something McKenna could model, it's completely arbitrary. Intuitively... innovation, interconnectedness, etc. - Novelty - is going to increase as time moves forward.

Pointing out a handful of scientific discoveries or geopolitical events on a forecasted novel day is masturbation. I'm not hating on the singularity... just on the idea that there's a date that we'll arrive. We're in it NOW. It's a bourgeoning process.
  • You may very well be right, but I'm not going to dismiss it just yet. I went years without thinking about this idea, but it popped up in a synchronistic fashion, and I'm just trying to see if anyone else has had any experiences that fit this paradigm. I'm experimenting, so to speak.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!