How about a Dedicated MUSIC forum?
  • somewhere we can share the music that shakes our heathen booties....a gathering place where we can suggest our favorites for all to expand to....We got, books, why not Muse to the Music?
    Post edited by DrStrib at 2012-04-20 20:11:52
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • i agree.. definitely quite a lot of music type threads.. would be good to give them their own home and de-clutter the general discussions forum.
  • megmeg
    Hrair
    I agree as well!
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • thanks stig. You rule!
  • These gods have ears! A million thanks...it will be a room full of love and discovery, surrounded by sounds to astound and abound.
    Eyes that have seen will know what I mean - Todd Rundgren
  • I'll just go ahead and put these quotes from another thread here and maybe Daddy Duncan will give us more play room :)
    Steve said:

Maybe we could have a couple more categories?

One dedicated to The Arts where we can share our art and music, and also discuss art and music and such that we like.

One dedicated to The Body where we can discuss exercise and athletics that we watch and participate in.

This sounds like a good idea, I would like to second this motion for DR.
    (Duncan review)

I definitely think this forum needs a psychedelics / drugs category. They seem like popular topics here.

I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    I wanna be a hippie, but I forgot how to love.
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    I kind of like rolling out the categories slowly, it allows every one of them to develop and gain its regs without having to compete with one another.
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!