Podcast Ideas
  • Would be cool to see a podcast with Tim AND Eric.
    Next time you get Rogan on, tell him to bring on his wife too.
    You should have a live December 21 Podcast.
    I can't think of a single person I would rather be watching on that date than Duncan.
  • Tim and Eric would be awesome. I actually came here to post that same suggestion.

As for Rogan's wife, it seems like he likes to keep his family and professional lives very separate, so I don't think we'll be hearing from her anytime soon.
  • I would love to hear more discussion on the occult.
    Post edited by LumpyGravy76 at 2012-04-13 02:26:12
  • I want Duncan to interview someone abducted by UFOs
    Am I Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
  • wow i would die to get Tim and Eric on the family hour.
    Especially because duncan is already a fan of them i think it would be a real amazing podcast.
    And Silverpanther is right he doesnt like to talk much about his personal life. He doesnt even like to mention ex girlfriends that he is still friends with so i highly doubt we would get joes wife on there.
    As for the december 21st thing, that should no doubt happen. But i think it would be better if all of them got together and did one podcast opposed to having to jump back and forth from the family hour to the joe rogan experience to the beauty and da beast. I love when their all in the same room together conversing it stimulates my mind and my funny bone.
  • Hasn't Tim been on already. . . .
    Check out my ebook Nip The Bud - The Fastest Way to Quit Weed guaranteed. Link : http://bit.ly/NipTheBud ( Get it though Duncans Amazon Portal to help out the podcast )
  • Ari Shaffir and Graham Hancock are must-have podcast guests for me.
    Post edited by Thorinos at 2012-04-13 12:33:18

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!