Full Forum Coming Soon!
  • Stig_AdminStig_Admin
    Black Rabbit of Inlé
    Hey early Lavender Lads and Purple Popes! You've stumbled upon the forum. It's not quite ready yet, but feel free to post and play while it's in its infancy.

By the time we're done we'll have a few more categories, not just podcast discussion and amorphous "general". What kind of categories would you like to see on the forum? News discussion? Bangbus Tracker? Let us know here!
    Post edited by Stig_Admin at 2012-02-23 12:53:05
    I make websites sometimes, view my portfolio at Chromadile.com
  • awesome big fan stig!!!! its not letting me make a general topic and my email was confirmed? anyone else have this problem?
  • i think we should start with podcast forum, news and current events stories(just business and serious discussion), drugs and psychedelic forum and a just messing around forum and let it evolve from there!!! thanks for the forum!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Post edited by bold at 2012-02-19 01:06:19
  • also if you need help moding the place i can help. im a dt super fan and want this place to stay positive!!! let me know!!!
  • I think a comedy forum would be good, nice to discuss new albums and specials.
  • Politics forum? So we can stay up to date on the latest bills they're tryin to ram up our ass.

Maybe a conspiracy forum?

I have the documents
    Post edited by Drizzle__ at 2012-02-19 01:20:29
  • Science forum; should be limited to summaries of peer-reviewed studies, and articles/videos/etc filled to the fuckin brim with empirical data
  • 1 podcast discussions
    2 news clips and serious debates(politics,policies, books and documentaries)
    3psychedelic and higher experiences(meta physical talk, unexplained, aliens)
    4just messin around(girls, food, beer, call out threads)
    Post edited by bold at 2012-02-19 01:17:33
  • Books, Documentaries, DIY/Permaculture (Off-grid living), Mind Expansion (Chemical Life), Tin Foil Hats, #Occupy relevant, In the Headlines, Console sux (PC Gaming), Music, Local Culture, Stand Up, Fail vids/pics.

I don't really expect all of those to go through, I'd be happy if any of them did. I'm not entirely against the idea of many topics, and maybe merging or ditching ones that end up not being used. It's kind of annoying when all of page 1 becomes page 2 in the same day imo, with a mash up of relevance.

@Quimby,
    Science, I like it
    Post edited by Dhal_is_irie at 2012-02-19 01:15:30
    “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
  • lets not compartmentalize too much off the start keep it general with 4 sections then let it grow from there if need be
  • I certainly think that drugs/psychedelics should have it's own category. I feel with the close relationship between Duncan and psychedelics, and given that it's fueled ideas for myself and many others, it at least deserves it's own category for us "delinquents" to traverse.

I also second the notion that a Politics/News section should be added. I know that political topics cluttered up ST101, and continue to do so. I think it would be a good idea to not have that same level of clutter here.
  • Might be a good idea to leave the "drugs" out of the convo. Im not saying they wont be discussed, I am just saying that having a forum area dedicated to them could bring trolls and heat from leo
  • @Dhal_is_irie,
    a DIY/Permaculture/Gardening/HippieShit-type of category would definitely be dope to have in there!
  • A lot of these category suggestions sound like really awesome topic threads, I don't know if we need like 15 subforums though guys.
    I think bold's suggestion looks pretty solid.
    I measured my waistline in planck lengths and now I feel awful.
    photo tmp_824317984_zps500a3873.jpeg
    So what is really what, if the funk don't move your butt?
  • sections for comedy, psychedelics, and politics/activism clearly...

and screened callers for the podcast would be awesome/funny.

thank you for creating my new favorite forum, seriously
    Post edited by Bodhi_Sattiva at 2012-02-19 01:30:14
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν - Know Thyself
  • Podcast, Drug Culture, Politics, Comedy, Spirituality, Film + Music, General.

Sounds about right I think.
  • thanks docter strib!!! i think 4 is a good number to start with
  • Maybe. But RB has 3/4 and shit talking 101 is a mess. Too limited.
  • so what they have millions of posts this one is just starting
  • @TomButler 2:22PM

I agree, do we need to focus on it? lets just keep that to the general. Just keep it nice and simple. extra forums are cool.... but too manny and they become deserted wastelands. Not to mention how manny people just post there discussion topics anywhere.
    Post edited by Surfsuparsehole at 2012-02-19 01:55:00
  • true surf i think 4 is a good start number
  • Fair enough, you're right.
  • This is awesome. Look forward to seeing what goes down here & seeing it grow.
  • i hope duncan posts lots but i dont think so because he was never on the rb which leads me to believe its not his thing
  • @bold - i dont want to speak for duncan, but if i had my own message board i would be on there all day
  • me too dude!
  • some cool forum features would be:

Signatures- Signatures Plug In Here

Karma Bank- karma bank Plug In Here